Thread: New Map

Senior Member Senior Member Obake's Avatar

I'm going to do some self-promotion and sneak this one in here for as long as Shiro and Cat will allow it (need to keep them on their toes anyway, Khan7's been relatively sedate of late! )

Anyway, Tosa has recently posted my latest creation Ob Lakeside WLE. This is another large map for Mongol/Warlords. The primary feature of this map is a large lake, hence the name. Yes that's right folks, a lake that you can go all the way around and is impassable!

It is set in the deadzone created by the deployment zones being pushed off to one side so it should provide for some interesting battles. The rest of the terrain ranges from clear to sparsely wooded over mildly undulating ground. This will be a great map for MP, especially at the higher sizes (3x3 or 4x4) and was specifically designed to ensure a fair and balanced playing field for both the defender and attacker.

I would NOT recommend this map for offline custom battles as the AI acts goofy and tends to run for the lake and then just sits there.

Go get it and let me know what you think! This thread should be over in maps and mods by then so look there! lol

------------------
    Obake

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
    Obake

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Summa Rudis Senior Member Catiline's Avatar

Caught out there, we've allowed enough leeway already. Off to Mods with you

------------------
    Oderint dum metuant
    Quo usque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientia nostra

Senior Member Senior Member Obake's Avatar

A little over 3 hours. I'll take it!

Thanks Cat!

------------------
    Obake

Obake