Thread: It's a cruel world

Senior Member Senior Member Oaty's Avatar

Default It's a cruel world

Going to Busch Gardens Williamsburg (US amusement park) I was 1 mile away from the park entrance. And right there was a broken down bus with about 40 kids standing on the side of the road in front of the Busch Gardens sign. Oh what a picture that would have made if I had brought my camera.
    When a fox kills your chickens, do you kill the pigs for seeing what happened? No you go out and hunt the fox.
    Cry havoc and let slip the HOGS of war

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

Default Re: It's a cruel world

are you a bush FAN..........now thats cruel

We do not sow.

boy of DESTINY Senior Member Big_John's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oaty
    Going to Busch Gardens Williamsburg (US amusement park) I was 1 mile away from the park entrance. And right there was a broken down bus with about 40 kids standing on the side of the road in front of the Busch Gardens sign.
    haha, awesome.
    now i'm here, and history is vindicated.

Quote Originally Posted by oaty
    Going to Busch Gardens Williamsburg (US amusement park) I was 1 mile away from the park entrance. And right there was a broken down bus with about 40 kids standing on the side of the road in front of the Busch Gardens sign. Oh what a picture that would have made if I had brought my camera.

It's only a mile. How small were these kids?

GoreBag: Oh, Prole, you're a nerd's wet dream.

Senior Member Senior Member Oaty's Avatar

They were ROTC so I'd guess most of them were 14-17 years old. They were a bit shy of safety as they were right on the exit ramp and would have had to cross another exit ramp.

The worst part I guess is the bus was about 20 feet short of topping the hill and from there it could have at least coasted to the park property and the park could have picked them up on a tram to the front gate, and let the bus driver sit there awaiting repair.
    When a fox kills your chickens, do you kill the pigs for seeing what happened? No you go out and hunt the fox.
    Cry havoc and let slip the HOGS of war