Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finland Rocks!!!

Default Re: Finland Rocks!!!

Örrrgh! Örrgh!
    If you're fighting fair you've made a miscalculation.

Okay.This Finn is out of battery.good night to you all!
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

I see that my thread got closed,so i just explain how my late night on Friday or early morning on Saturday went down.When i was on the Buss i was sitting couple of rows back when i saw the girl dropping from her seat.She hitted her head on floor and remained there face down.Because nobody else moved i walked to her to pick her up on her seat.(And yes half of the people on the bus was really drunk,including me.Its common here.)But when i raised her head first i saw the blood on the floor and realized also that it was on my hands too.I have had first aid course on the Army,so i yelled to others to call Ambulance and someone apparently did.What irritated me whas that when i picked her up to put her up to seat again,i also had her blood all over me.And then people started saying that i should leave here there because i think they were afraid getting her blood all over them too.(The bus was crowded)When i got her to the seat and her head up so i could see where the blood came.She had about five centimeter long cut on her temple.So i pressed few napkings over it.When the ambulance catched the buss.Parametics took here.She was breathing normally but was dizzy because beeing knocked out by that floor.I think she had few stitchess and bad hangover from it. So thats how it happened exactly.
    Last edited by Kagemusha; 07-17-2005 at 19:39.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12