Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Age of Warlords - Total War

Son of Gloin, Cleaver of Orcs Member Gimli's Avatar

Question Re: Age of Warlords - Total War

Gotta question... I have been trying to play the Warlords Mod and just about every third time that I hit the "end turn" button, the game shuts down and dumps me to my desktop. I was just wondering if anyone knew what might be causing this and if so, what I can do to fix it. Thanks!
    "May the best dwarf win!"
    ......... ...........

Default Re: Age of Warlords - Total War

Hi mate
    at this moment BKB is trying to find out wot the problem is, this is a little problem wot everybody else have mate see other topic Age of Warlords, just be pacient it will be fixed as soon as possible

Quote Originally Posted by The Blind King of Bohemia
    If you look in campmap mate, you will see I edited a file called status file I believe. I added a '1' to it that neatly prefaces the actual date, so the game will no longer bring up the events anymore.
    Thanks for your help BKB!

Son of Gloin, Cleaver of Orcs Member Gimli's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by axel
    Hi mate
    at this moment BKB is trying to find out wot the problem is, this is a little problem wot everybody else have mate see other topic Age of Warlords, just be pacient it will be fixed as soon as possible

Thanks, I will just hang tight then! It looks really awesome!
    "May the best dwarf win!"
    ......... ...........

Hi BKB,

The CTD problem are you still looking for a solution of it? , or do you need feedback or is it sommething wot i or we cane do?

Greetings

Any one got a solution????
    this game is a lot of fun to play nice units, but it keeps ctd

Does anyone know where I can download this mod or have the files they can upload? I miss playing it.

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jp1747 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can download this mod or have the files they can upload? I miss playing it.
    I have copies, and the Org should have them available somewhere, but I can't find a link at the moment. I'll ask the admins about the local copies, if we can't find them I'll do an upload. I would like to get them on our main host AtomicGamer, but they have a 10Mb limit and the 1.0 file is almost 300 Mb.

Thanks for the heads up, I thought I had working links for most of the mods.

Edit-> Updated working links in the AoW main thread here.
    Last edited by drone; 08-13-2012 at 04:48. Reason: added link to AoW main thread
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Member thankful for this post:

jp1747 

Thanks a ton! It's such a fun mod to play. Sorting through some CTD issues trying to play it on my more modern computer but it's been a nice stroll down memory lane. BKB was such a great modder. I wish he would have been able to finish his Age of Warlords project for Medieval II.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456