Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Roma Immortalis Mod: From Dioclezianus To Barbarian Invasion Released

Exclamation Roma Immortalis Mod: From Dioclezianus To Barbarian Invasion Released

Hi all

excuse me for my poor english

We are a little group of italian modders. We would to release on this forum our little mod, Roma Immortalis, based on the post-Dioclezianus era, with the Roman Empire ruled by two Augusti and two Caesari, who governed four roman prefecture: Praefectura Italiae, the part of Empire which includes Italy,Noricum and the carthaginian north africa.Praefectura Galliae, the part of Empire which includes France, Spain, Portugal, England and Marocco. Praefectura Illyrici, the part of empire which includes the whole balcanic peninsule. Praefectura Orientis, the part of empire which includes Anatolia, Sirya, Palestina and Egypt

The other playable faction in this mod are

Franks
    Saxons
    Vandals
    Goths
    Gaeli
    Sasanid Empire
    Mauri
    Huns
    (no more senate)

We are not very able modders, but we try to do our best; anyway we tried to make a new type of strategic gameplay, with no more invincible army (no more phalanxes). Be kind with our work

SPECIAL THANKS TO ARCANI FOR HIS MOD LEGIONARY EAGLE STANDARD !!!

THE WHOLE MOD WAS MADE IN RTWITALIA FORUM, AND THE WHOLE MOD IS COMPLETELY IN ITALIAN...IF SOMEONE WOULD TRANSLATE THE MOD, HE CAN DO IT FREELY

The mod includes a total conversion of Banners, Standards and Symbols, a complete single player campaign with a new map, 113 new units with a complete system of ui cards and ui cards info

HOW TO DOWNLOAD ?
    we have not a web space that host our mod, so we share it with Emule. To download Roma Immortalis Mod you must install Emule (here you can freely download this program http://www.emule-project.net/home/pe...=1&rm=download) , connect to Razorback 2 server, then copy this link

ed2k://|file|RomaImmortalisv1.0Install.exe|19402604|141F1C6E620006BE4BB30781834E561E|h=PRV3EWWKMCVVJ5K4YE6F ENQB2NYA5APY|/

and paste it in the address bar in internet explorer and press go at the right of the bar, the game is done, you just have to wait to download the mod (i am connected 24 hours on 24 )

INSTALLATION
    the file is autoextracting, so it' very easy to install Roma Immortalis in your folder or Rome Total War. The only thing you have to do is TO DELETE THE FILES MAP.RWM AND MAP_HEIGHTS.HGT IN THE SUBDIRECTORY DATA\WORLD\MAPS\BASE !!!

If any problems occurred i am here to try to give an answer

Thank you all

ROMA IMMORTALIS TEAM
    CAIUS GRACCUS (ME)
    SEMPRONIUS SABINUS
    MARCUS FELIX

Don't worry, I don't exist Member King of Atlantis's Avatar

Default Re: Roma Immortalis Mod: From Dioclezianus To Barbarian Invasion Released

Im sure the org/twcenter would host your mod. I would enjoy playing it if it was in enlglish.

Default Re: Roma Immortalis Mod: From Dioclezianus To Barbarian Invasion Released

KING OF ATLANTIS...THANK YOU FOR THE ANSWER

ANYONE WHO WANTS CAN TRANSLATE THIS MOD

ANYONE WHO WANTS CAN HOST THIS MOD ON HIS WEB SPACE

THANK YOU ALL

HERE ARE SOME SCREENSHOTS

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

To get hosting space just PM an admin.

nice screens btw

AGAIN THANK YOU KING OF ATLANTIS !!!

Here is the link to directly download Roma Immortalis Mod

http://rtwitalia.interfree.it/downlo...talis_v1.0.zip

hi all

I tried to download you mod, but winzip keeps on saying it failed.

plenitudo potestatis habeo Member Duncan_Hardy's Avatar

Great looking mod

I'd love to translate, but my Italian is very poor (even worse than my Latin, which is saying something) and I'm already a translator for the Chronique de la Lune Noire team.

Well done though
    Medieval History Undergraduate
    Strategy Game Addict
    Swiss Patriot

regis Bellae Toti Dei gratia et sancti Petri

King of atlantis try now the download

i test it now and it seems to work...

Hi

Duncan if you want i can help you a little

i speak a poor english but i'm italian

you speak a poor italian but a great english

This looks very interesting. I think the map should be bigger to incompase the Sassanids.(and they didint have Arabia BTW)I'd also like to see a version of this mod were its the east and west senerio.

Looks very cool, i think you couldve made the map a little bigger but still, very cool. Do you have any plans of translating it to english soon? If not i will just play it in italian but it would be better in english.

Ok i 'll work for english translation...

anyway you can download the mod, so you can tell me what you like and what you dislike

ok ???

hi all !!!

excuse me.... i forgot

the map we have used for this mod is the original one, with some new provinces; we have no permission for using mundus magnus' map , and we had no time to make a new map, but we are creating it now...so there will be a new map (larger map) for Roma Immortalis

Thank You !

Alright i will download it, i cant right this minute but definitely today (im in america so big time difference though) and i will give you some good feedback. Also, about the map: You mentioned the mundus magnus map, if you are making your own map, dont extend it to the south at all because it will just create a bunch of territories that AI factions nearby can unhistorically take and gain power. Make sure to extend to the east and extend it up so scotland is there.

Just some suggestions and good luck.

I cant find a server called razorback 2 in emule...

Im sorry i cant find the right file, if you guys get it hosted on the web somewhere id love to download it though. Try Totalwarcenter.net

How big is the file?

HEY ATHEIST

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THIS MOD DIRECTLY FROM http://rtwitalia.interfree.it/downlo...talis_v1.0.zip

OR FROM THIS PAGE

http://www.freeforumzone.com/viewmes...42923&idd=3148

HI ALL

Thanks i will DL it right now, looks very good.

downloaded and installed, i will PM you later with some feedback about the mod.

edit: the campaign does not work, im gonna try to fix it but you guys should see if it is something you did wrong because if it is no one will be able to play

It is a problem with the region Flavia_Caesariensis, I am trying to locate the problem
    Last edited by Atheist_Peace; 07-17-2005 at 18:46.

atheist i forgot

to play campaign you have to delete two files in data\world\maps\base .

they are map.rwm and map_heights.hgt (pay attention because there are two files named map_heights ; YOU MUST NOT DELETE map_heights.tga, YOU MUST DELETE map_heights.hgt)

hi

Ciao

it's strange, on the italian forum there were not problems with the campaign...

could it be a language problem ???

I wouldnt think you would need to delete those files to start but i will try it, maybe it is a language thing, i will try to get it working and if not i will wait for the english version.

actually it could be the heights.hgt file, one second and i will tell you if it works

Nope, i just get the same error about the same settlement
    Last edited by Atheist_Peace; 07-17-2005 at 22:10.

Well Custom Battles dont work either, i think it probably is a language thing.

Ciao,
    I can help out with any translating, italian is not my first language but i live in a household full of italians and converse in the language everyday,
    I can easily translate a lot of the descriptions for the units as long as the work is provided for me, i can work at any time and pace, must be quick though i go to italy soon for a holiday.
    Between, i love this mod and think it has the potential to do very well with the english community,
    Bravo!!!!

Yes this mod could be very sucessful, definitely post a thread at twcenter.net when you translate it because many there will be interested.

Ciao Kingjo

Ok you have my permission to translate (i f you want )

thank you for the BRAVO !!!

ASPETTO TUE NOTIZIE !

Ciao
    I have been playing the mod for most of the night :D
    And, i must say i am most impressed with standard of work on offer, i love this period of history as being one of my favorite times in the Roman Empire,
    The skins are great, and this mod has the potential to be up there with the hosted mods out there.
    I have began to translate a lot of the descriptions however this is a lot of work,
    I have seen the italian community do very well, but i cant help but think that there is a lack of communications, this mod has the qaulity to be in the hosted mods section,
    If so, i offer my serivces to your team, i have 5 more days till i tour italy, so i eagerly await news, i suggest you speak to the admin here to host your mod, then that would give me better communications with yourself and the english speaking community, i can skin and script, and there are many imporvements i can suggest to you,
    allora, ora devo andare dormire, ho giocato il tuo MOD tutta la notte !!!
    Buonafortuna!
    KingJo5

I'm downloading your mod right now...
    It seems to be cool
    Soltanto un consiglio: fagli più pubblicità, anche su altri siti come twcenter o totalwaritalia.com ;)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast