Well, ready for some more madness from Oregon? Well here goes nothing, an article from the Oregonian the local liberal newspaper a couple days ago stated that, governer Ted Kolongousky has approved 16 million dollars to be used to build 160 houses for the "Chronicly homeless". Now this is a nice thought, but it is a blatently bad idea, and I'll tell you why that is.

1. They are building full blown houses, that they don't have to pay for or work to keep, all expenses are paid. And there is no insentive to get a job or do anything.

2. It increases the drug abuse problems, if you can get one of these houses, as long as you don't get a job or make any taxable income, you can shoot up and get high all you want, because the governer is gonna pay for you to stay there just as long as you please.

3. It tells everyone that it's okay to be homeless and not work for a living. Which is just plain bad.

Now I don't have a link for you to look at, I tried to find one for you, but I guess the news doesn't archive things to well. Anyways, tell me what you think about what is happening here in Oregon, if your math is bad, they are spending about $100,000 per home, for 160 homes.