Thread: The official Life Story thread...

Not affiliated with Red Dwarf. Member Ianofsmeg16's Avatar
    Home of Palm trees, cats with no tails, three-legged men, fairies...and more german bikers than germany

Default The official Life Story thread...

Well The title says it all....Post your life story, however explicit (infact that would be great if you can include the more ruder nature of the .org)

My Life story; (I'll only be quick, just to tell everybody who i am)

I was born In Doncaster royal Infirmary at 1:00am on November 10th 1989, which is cool cos as i was being born the Birlin wall was being pulled down, and was called Ian Andrew Marks. But as my dad was in the RAF we moved when i was four weeks old, to Wildenwrath Air base in Germany, then to RAF Bruggen for two years
    Dad Then got posted to RAF Lossiemouth in Scotland,then on to RAF Kinloss, i was now living in a charming Scottish town called Elgin, where i started to go to school. My dad then got his redundancy from the RAF, so we moved down to Maidstone, Kent, to be closer to my mums family. We stayed there for a while, then because of medical issues my dad had to quit his job in Crawley(80 mile drive each day from where we lived) so he enlisted into the RAF as a Civilian Engineer and we were on the move again to a small town in Oxfordshire called Carterton (my dad was working on an airbase two miles out called Brize Norton) and we stayed there for eighteen months until, on the cold night of December 21st 1999, Mannanans fog drifted over the isle of man, the fog was supposed to protect it from enemies, little did they know what was puking up on the ship heading for Douglas port...
    We moved into a small bungalow rented by an evil witch queen, we stayed there for another eighteen months then moved into our current house in Castletown, in the Kingdom of Smeg (formerly known as the Isle of Man)
    Beleive me thats shortened

so what are your life stories?
    When I was a child
    I caught a fleeting glimpse
    Out of the corner of my eye.
    I turned to look but it was gone
    I cannot put my finger on it now
    The child is grown,
    The dream is gone.
    I have become comfortably numb...

Proud Supporter of the Gahzette

Don't worry, I don't exist Member King of Atlantis's Avatar

Default Re: The official Life Story thread...

Okay,

I was born a long time ago in a place called Atlantis. My pa was the king, so i grew up as prince. The royal life was pretty good until war broke out. We got nukes a couple times and the whole country sunk under the ocean. I fled to a nice little place called Florida and brought some ruins with me. No im the King of a nice island of Rocks. My subjects include a pigeon and a couple fish.

True story...

Lord of the House Flies Member Al Khalifah's Avatar

I was born In Doncaster royal Infirmary
    As was I.
    It really is a small world after all.
    Cowardice is to run from the fear;
    Bravery is not to never feel the fear.
    Bravery is to be terrified as hell;
    But to hold the line anyway.

Blog Entries

I was born in Bellavue Hospital in New York City on October 7th, 1985, quite by accident. My Mum and Dad were going to Cambridge (which is were I would have been born) but my mom went into labour in flight and they had to make an emergency landing. Then I lived in Cambridge, UK for 2 years (which I don't remember). then my dad got sick of the UK and moved back to his hometown of Helena Montana, where he started a small business in property investments. His business Flourished and he bought moved his private enterprise to Denver.... then shortly thereafter my mum and dad got divorced when I was 15. Me and my second oldest brother moved in with my dad, my oldest and youngest brother stayed with my Mom in Montana... I guess she never felt like leaving. When I was 5 my Dad bought an old Resort in George Town, Grand Cayman and restored it... and then after I graduated High School he has managed to get me out of his hair twice and send me here. At First I was supposed to work at the Resort as a Technical Support Lackey (I.E. Wiring The hotel Rooms with all the latest digital gadgetry) I never really got a hang of it and moved back to Denver for awhile. Then my dad had a genuine Idea about 6 months later, and he wanted me to move back to the Resort... his idea... to give me control of the Hotel and it's affairs, for the most part he is rather aloof in my management (or mismanagement) and only intervenes if I screwed up something big time. Thankfully I've got 4 wonderful Managers "below" me who act something like an advisory to me as well and have coached me a lot through the business world, I now know the pain of working 20 hour shifts 7 days a week and I haven't even graduated with a business degree from College or anything. However having that said, I also tend to remain aloof and just hang in my Condo and play video games... sure the girls are great, but sometimes enough is enough. During the Winter/Spring Semester I will enroll at the University of Washington- Seattle and am planning on majoring in Social Anthropology and have a minor in business. Someday I hope to take over my dad's venture when he gets tired of it and DESTROY THE DEMON ONCE AND FOR ALL... of course after I have made enough money to live in luxury for the rest of my life.

There was a simular thread named " Anything about youself " ( as far as I remember ).
    P.S. Just in case you want some more life stories.

Bringing down the vulgaroisie Member King Henry V's Avatar

I was born on the 25th of June 1991 in Dorchester County Hospital in Dorset, England. My Mum is English and my Dad is German, but they both worked in Geneva, Switzerland, my dad at CERN, my mum at the U.N. So two weeks after being born I got on a plane and flew to Geneva, where I have stayed ever since. My paternal Grandparents live in Bavaria, my maternal ones have subsequently moved to Vienna. I have only been at one school for my entire life, the Institut Florimont, a French speaking private school (all the English ones are too expensive and rubbish). I am currently in the final stages of school, doing the Maturite, the Swiss exam (many of my friends are doing the French Baccalaureat) and I will have finished in three years. After which I will probably go to Geneva University to study Economics, then to Oxford to study history.
    www.thechap.net
    "We were not born into this world to be happy, but to do our duty." Bismarck
    "You can't be a successful Dictator and design women's underclothing. One or the other. Not both." The Right Hon. Bertram Wilberforce Wooster
    "Man, being reasonable, must get drunk; the best of life is but intoxication" - Lord Byron
    "Where men are forbidden to honour a king they honour millionaires, athletes, or film-stars instead: even famous prostitutes or gangsters. For spiritual nature, like bodily nature, will be served; deny it food and it will gobble poison." - C. S. Lewis

Not affiliated with Red Dwarf. Member Ianofsmeg16's Avatar
    Home of Palm trees, cats with no tails, three-legged men, fairies...and more german bikers than germany

Quote Originally Posted by Al Khalifah
    As was I.
    It really is a small world after all.
    Really? wow, when?
    When I was a child
    I caught a fleeting glimpse
    Out of the corner of my eye.
    I turned to look but it was gone
    I cannot put my finger on it now
    The child is grown,
    The dream is gone.
    I have become comfortably numb...

Proud Supporter of the Gahzette

Lord of the House Flies Member Al Khalifah's Avatar

Ah.. years before you were my friend...
    I actually lived in Doncaster till I was 18 as well.
    Cowardice is to run from the fear;
    Bravery is not to never feel the fear.
    Bravery is to be terrified as hell;
    But to hold the line anyway.