Thread: Problem with Epic Bifs

Default Problem with Epic Bifs

Hey everybody
    I'm trying to create new pictures for epic.bif, which contains the event pictures. However, for some reason every picture I convert with bif reader comes out with the colors all screwed up- even though I make sure that they are 256 colors. This problem has not happened to me as often making other bifs, such as uniticons and frontend files.
    I have one more question- many times (often in larger battles) most of the units come out blurry, which I have been told is due to the fact that the computer is trying to make the battle faster by using the lower resolution unit graphics. Is there anyway to prevent this? I can't see some beautiful units (like the chariots in HTW) often because of this.
    Thanks!
    Justin
    Awen ha ni?

For England and St.George Senior Member ShadesWolf's Avatar

Default Re: Problem with Epic Bifs

Quote Originally Posted by Iustinus
    Hey everybody
    I'm trying to create new pictures for epic.bif, which contains the event pictures. However, for some reason every picture I convert with bif reader comes out with the colors all screwed up- even though I make sure that they are 256 colors. This problem has not happened to me as often making other bifs, such as uniticons and frontend files.
    Can you post some up so we can take a look at what you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Iustinus
    I have one more question- many times (often in larger battles) most of the units come out blurry, which I have been told is due to the fact that the computer is trying to make the battle faster by using the lower resolution unit graphics. Is there anyway to prevent this? I can't see some beautiful units (like the chariots in HTW) often because of this.
    Thanks!
    Justin
    What processor/ graphics card do you have, I noticed an amazing change when I purchased my new PC for RTW, MTW was almost a new game.
    ShadesWolf
    The Original HHHHHOWLLLLLLLLLLLLER

Im a Wolves fan, get me out of here......