Thread: Thank you!

Vermonter and Seperatist Member Uesugi Kenshin's Avatar

Default Thank you!

I would just like to thank all the members of the Citadel Total War team and everyone who frequents this forum for following the Org rules and being patients and courteous. In light of what has ocurred at at least one of the other Hosted Mods sub-forums I am very thankful that I have not needed to close threads and generally use my moderator powers.
    "A man's dying is more his survivor's affair than his own."
    C.S. Lewis

"So many people tiptoe through life, so carefully, to arrive, safely, at death."
    Jermaine Evans

dictator by the people Member caesar44's Avatar

Smile Re: Thank you!

"The essence of philosophy is to ask the eternal question that has no answer" (Aristotel) . "Yes !!!" (me) .

"Its time we stop worrying, and get angry you know? But not angry and pick up a gun, but angry and open our minds." (Tupac Amaru Shakur)

Arbeit macht fleisch Member ScionTheWorm's Avatar

Default Re: Thank you!

what happened?

From what I have heard there were some flame wars over at Europa Barbarorum, at least one of which was against the RTR team. From what I was told in the Watchtower nothing was done by the EB mod leader who has moderator powers there.
    C.S. Lewis

"So many people tiptoe through life, so carefully, to arrive, safely, at death."
    Jermaine Evans

Member Member Alexander the Pretty Good's Avatar

I think it was two threads - one that started it and one that continued it after the first was locked. A shame, but not as bad as the scuffle over at TWC, from what I hear.

You guys are kinda lucky you aren't really "competing" with anyone. EB and RTR both claim they aren't competing, and their members don't act like competitors ususally, but I think the naturally are.

I do await this mod, and I thank you and the rest of the team for making it.

Well we had a bit of competition at one point where a P&M guy was getting a bit territorial, but it was resolved peacefully. We also sometimes get confused with Chivalric Total War, but that isn't a competition. Anyway we haven't had any sort of competition with P&M for at least 6 months and I think it was only one modder getting a wee bit paranoid, though I could be wrong.

Glad to hear you like the way it's turning out!
    C.S. Lewis

Jermaine Evans