Thread: Barbarian invasion Requests

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    colorado thats all I am going to say about that but a hint is I attend metro with that you should get an idea of were I am most of the time.

Default Barbarian invasion Requests

Ok I know this probibily won't get us much of anything however I started a thread in the CA's bord http://p223.ezboard.com/fshoguntotal...tart=1&stop=20 about things that we the gamers would like to see in the new exspansion pack. I just thought that I would post about it so that all of you could add your thoughts/wishlists.

Side note: for anyone who doesn't have an acount with them merely post your request here and mention that you would like it posted and me or someone else will try to post it up there for you.

Default Re: Barbarian invasion Requests

While your intent is noble, however, there is already a slightly similar process of letting CA know through the FAQ questions posted as to what the fans want in BI. Moreover, BI may be too far gone (i.e. in a stage of completion) where new wishes may be too late. Anyhow, please do continue the effort.
    AMD A64 3700+ (San Diego)
    MSI K8N NEO4 Platinum
    Asus EN7800GTX TOP 256MB
    Kingston 2x1 GB DDR400 Ram
    Cooler Master Extreme Power Duo 600W

dictator by the people Member caesar44's Avatar

Smile Re: Barbarian invasion Requests

We already lost BI , Ca said that it is only an expansion and they right...
    TW4 , that is the issue .
    "The essence of philosophy is to ask the eternal question that has no answer" (Aristotel) . "Yes !!!" (me) .

"Its time we stop worrying, and get angry you know? But not angry and pick up a gun, but angry and open our minds." (Tupac Amaru Shakur)

How have we lost BI? We haven't even seen it yet. Good grief

.......Orda

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

We haven't lost BI...

The fun is just starting, waiting for BI...
    The release date is closer and closer....
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Don't worry, I don't exist Member King of Atlantis's Avatar

BI is probably way to late in constuction to take any new suggestions. The game is supposed to come out in a couple months.

TW4 is another story. I have seen rumors that CA might do a fanrasy total war. That is what we got to fight against.

dictator by the people Member caesar44's Avatar

Smile Re: Barbarian invasion Requests

Quote Originally Posted by Orda Khan
    How have we lost BI? We haven't even seen it yet. Good grief

.......Orda
    Easy now...it is lost because it is too late to change it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "The essence of philosophy is to ask the eternal question that has no answer" (Aristotel) . "Yes !!!" (me) .

"Its time we stop worrying, and get angry you know? But not angry and pick up a gun, but angry and open our minds." (Tupac Amaru Shakur)

Elephant Master Member Conqueror's Avatar

I can see why CA might want to make a fantasy TW, then they wouldn't have to listen to any complaints about their units being inaccurate

RTW, 167 BC: Rome expels Greek philosophers after the Lex Fannia law is passed. This bans the effete and nasty Greek practice of 'philosophy' in favour of more manly, properly Roman pursuits that don't involve quite so much thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by caesar44
    Easy now...it is lost because it is too late to change it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That still does not mean that a lot of issues will not be addressed. None of us knows how good or bad BI will be after RTW, therefore to consider it 'lost' is extreme pessimism

.......Orda