Thread: All the moderators of the .org

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Lightbulb All the moderators of the .org

As I was surfing, I was struck by this idea...

Mods, can you post all the names of the moderators, from the start to present?!

thanksz
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

Default Re: All the moderators of the .org

We have this
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showgroups.php?
    available at the bottom of the forum index "View Forum Leaders" link. It lists all current staff.
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.

Research Fiend Technical Administrator Tetris Champion, Summer Games Champion, Snakeman Champion, Ms Pacman Champion therother's Avatar

There is this page on the totalwar.org site. It's a bit out-of-date these days, but that's fine for your purpose I suppose. You can also see the revisions of the list over the years here.

There is, I guess, one slight issue with using the "View Forum Leaders" page for this purpose. The first section details Members, of any usergroup, assigned to moderate forums. The 2nd section, though, only details all Administrators, Forum Administrators, and Assistant Moderators. Those of Moderator rank aren't included. This mean that there are a few Moderators out there that aren't on the page, as they aren't currently assigned to moderate any forums, whereas AMs in a similar position are shown. Perhaps it might be a good idea to have them all Moderators listed in the bottom section? It's a fairly straightforward change to make...
    Last edited by therother; 07-23-2005 at 18:05.
    Nullius addictus iurare in uerba magistri -- Quintus Horatius Flaccus

History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there -- George Santayana

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by therother
    Perhaps it might be a good idea to have them all Moderators listed in the bottom section? It's a fairly straightforward change to make...
    The software is the boss here, I can't tell how it should be displayed. Not without changing the software.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Research Fiend Technical Administrator Tetris Champion, Summer Games Champion, Snakeman Champion, Ms Pacman Champion therother's Avatar

True enough, it does need a change. But it's not a hack, assuming the Moderators are in a single usergroup. Just change the "Viewable on Show Groups" option for their usergroup to "yes", and they should show up just like AMs and Admins do now.
    Nullius addictus iurare in uerba magistri -- Quintus Horatius Flaccus

History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there -- George Santayana