Thread: the CoH and Rome total realism

Blue Eyed Samurai Senior Member Wishazu's Avatar

Default the CoH and Rome total realism

hi there fellow codees :) i was just wondering how many of you play modded versions of the game and more specifically, how many of you play RTR? Soon the long awaited RTR v6.0 will be released, if youve played any previous versions of RTR then you will love this. My clan, The Vandal Horde, small though we are, will be attempting to set up 1 or 2 PBM(play by mail) campaigns. Basically 1 player plays the first 10 years of a campaign, saves it, then emails it on to the next person who then does the same etc.

We would like to invite you guys to come and join us The more players we get the more simultaneous campaigns we can run with different factions. We may even be organising a MP tourney for RTR aswell. to find out more about RTR go to www.rometotalrealism.com and if you are interested in signing up for the PBM`s then click the link at the bottom of my signature to get to the [VH] forums. Thanks

EDIT: weve set up a discussion thread for the PBM`s Here
    Last edited by Wishazu; 08-03-2005 at 21:45.
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Blue eyes for our samurai
    Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    For your home is now the Org
    By Gregoshi

Blue Eyed Samurai Senior Member Wishazu's Avatar

Default Re: the CoH and Rome total realism

well it doesnt look like theres any interest but i`ll just make an update here. The Pbm`s will be starting on Monday the 8th of august. We have 9 members signed up so far so if you fell like it use the link at in the post above.
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Blue eyes for our samurai
    Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    For your home is now the Org
    By Gregoshi