Thread: wrong thread but help anyway pls

Default wrong thread but help anyway pls

I bought the game when it came out, but I am interested in moving it over to a virtual drive instead as I play it on 2 computers depending where I am, but have not been able to do this yet and wonder what program would work?

Most of my originals sit on the shelf as I have about 160gig taking care of the games.

Any suggestions would be great and do keep in mind that this is an original and "no" I'm not interested in buying it again just to run it on two pc's.

ty

Default Re: wrong thread but help anyway pls

There is absolutely no reason why you couldn't install it on BOTH computers and make sure you have your CD1 with you when you want to play....

If, however, you are really asking for a no-cd, then you are out of luck really. There was one for the 1.1 patch, but NOT for the 1.2. Personally, I would prefer the CD sitting safe and sound in it's case on my shelf, instead of spinning around in the drive...but I won't go back to patch 1.1......

P.S. As a matter of polite etiquette...people whose first post on a forum is to ask for a no-cd crack do come across rather badly.....like a Pirate in fact. Someone with a ripped copy sitting on their HD that they can't play... Not saying you are...but you should perhaps bear in mind how this looks.
    Last edited by Bwian; 08-01-2005 at 15:16.
    Careless Orc Costs Lives!

Default Re: wrong thread but help anyway pls

Quote Originally Posted by Bwian
    P.S. As a matter of polite etiquette...people whose first post on a forum is to ask for a no-cd crack do come across rather badly.....like a Pirate in fact. Someone with a ripped copy sitting on their HD that they can't play... Not saying you are...but you should perhaps bear in mind how this looks.

I already understood that this would be looked at in this manner, but it still leaves me with having to bring my game with me back and forth from place to place.

Not many choices out there for me to ask this question, so I gave it a shot in this forum.. And as for being new, I'm not but it has been ages since I last used this site and I have forgotten what user name etc was used..

In any case TY for your input and I guess I am stuck with what I have.