Thread: Interview with an ex-MIT agent about Al Qaeda

Boy's Guard Senior Member LeftEyeNine's Avatar

Default Interview with an ex-MIT agent about Al Qaeda

I came across with this news yesterday. And as long as it was really explaining the blurry things in my mind and seemed somehow rational to me, I tried to translate this interview of an ex-MIT secret agent and share it with you. By the way, MIT (National Intelligence Service) is the Turkish intelligence organization counted to be one of the top three intelligence agencies of all.

Mahir Kaynak is one of the rare secret agents to be exposed. MIT had to blow his cover for a case in 1970’s. Kaynak evaluates the “conspiracy theories” that helps the someone’s mind to “respire” and tells these…

From The Interview by Nese Duzel with Mahir Kaynak:

Nese Duzel : World is on Al Qaeda panic once more again. This organization can show up presence anywhere in the world but can not be seen or found anywhere in the world. This is such a terrorist organization that, its description is like the God’s. So, when some organizaiton that can exist everywhere but can not be seen anywhere is the subject, what may an intelligence agent think ?

Mahir Kaynak : …Thinks that this organization is non-existent.

N.D. : There is no such an organization called Al Qaeda then ? Is this terror flamed by others, so that we are looking for an imaginary organization ?

M. K. : Al Qaeda is non-existent. If you talk about some organization, it should have some political purpose. The question about the political aim of Al Qaeda is still unanswered. Noone knows what kind of concrete target Al Qaeda aims. However, terrorist organizations like IRA and ETA have concrete purposes and concrete geographic locations. What’s more they have a cadre and an organizational structure. Al Qaeda has none of these. Neither a cadre nor a geographic location. All the world is their “playground”.

N.D. : It is said that Al Qaeda is trying to establish an order in all Islamic countries similar to the one of the Talibans did in Afghanistan. Do not you think that AQ has such a purpose ?

M.K. : There should be a harmony with a purpose and the instruments to use. You can not grab a pin and say “I’ll kill a man”. With the power AQ has in hand, it is impossible for them to establish their desired order in Islamic world. No power, no cadre, no supporter. In fact there is no organization called Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda is the codename of on operation being performed by an intelligence service. Therefore, first of all, we have to decipher this operation. Because it is aimed to create a political outcome by this Al Qaeda operation.

N.D. : What kind of political outcome is expected by Al Qaeda terrorism according to you ?

M.K. : The only political result we can derive from Al Qaeda’s actions is the creation of an opposition against Islam in the “Western World” and splicing the “Islam” and “terrorism” concepts over each other. We have to find the answer to the question of why such a political result is desired by whom. Because, Al Qaeda’s actions are shaking the balances throughout the world. It is just absurd to admit that such a small organization can shape the whole world. This is an enormous operation. Such that, above all, in social terms, there is an anti-Islam side being created.

N.D. : What is the purpose of creating an anti-Islam side ?

M.K. : Look. There are two distinct approaches related to how the new balance in the world will be provided. First one is, the approach of global capitalism. The other one is the approach of US of Bush vs. Russia of Putin. The approach of gloal capitalism favors the thesis of Huttington’s “The conflict of civilizations”. It is the distinction of “The West and The Rest” and also saying that “The new order shall be established between the West and the Rest”.

The second approach is trying to put the world in a balance in which US is at one side and Russia is on the other, as it was in the past. Today, the conflict in the world is all about this new balance subject. Currently US with Bush and Russia with Putin is on a mutual understanding. And against them, the global capitalism is standing as another focus of power. And above these, there is no other focus of power that has a political cause. And global capitalism has a way of management for the world.

N.D. : What is that ?

M.K. : The global capitalism has a policy of “Moderate Islam”. This is the policy of removal of uncompromisation between Islam and capitalism and then pushing Islam into the market economy. Global capitalism thinks “We push Islamic world into the Western system and market so the problem will disappear”. And Al Qaeda operates in a totally different target from “the Moderate Islam of global capitalism” telling that “the non-Muslims are the enemies”. As a consequence, after all actions of Al Qaeda such an anti-Islam side is created that, ignoring whether one is a moderate or radical Muslim, all are seen as terrorists. There is no logic in the creation of this by an Islamic focus. This is operated by a Western focus. It is trying to do it in order to eliminate the model of “Moderate Islam” of the global capitalism and the political Islam.

( 1 August 2005 )

Source : www.nethaber.com

Default Re: Interview with an ex-MIT agent about Al Qaeda

I dont buy, that a western intelligence (the only country capable of doing so is the US) launched all these terror attacks, simply so they create a The West Vs. The Rest scenario.
    Common Unreflected Drinking Only Smartens

Quote Originally Posted by Sjakihata
    I dont buy, that a western intelligence (the only country capable of doing so is the US) launched all these terror attacks, simply so they create a The West Vs. The Rest scenario.
    Although Israel is geographically a Middle Eastern, I would count their external population and MOSSAD as a Westerner..
    Last edited by LeftEyeNine; 08-02-2005 at 16:21.

Senior Member Senior Member Ser Clegane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeftEyeNine
    Although Israel is geographically a Middle Eastern, I would count their external population and MOSSAD as a Westerner..
    So, are you implying that Israel "created" AQ and is behind all these attacks.

I don't want to repeat the good old "tinfoil hat" quote - but is there any evidence to support such a theory?

Senior Member Senior Member Ser Clegane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatinous Cube
    when you can logically draw that conclusion.
    I haven't seen anybody "logically" draw that conclusion so far.

There are alot of missing holes in this "Al Qaeda" idea.
    The perception of "holes" (which ones?) in the AQ idea does not really equal the evidence for other wild theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Clegane
    So, are you implying that Israel "created" AQ and is behind all these attacks.

I don't want to repeat the good old "tinfoil hat" quote - but is there any evidence to support such a theory?
    I am implying that, regarding the previous post above mine, US is not the only Western power being able to do that.

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

I think the man is right because we all know the west loves to blow up its own people Wow what Bull Sh**
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Jillian & Allison's Daddy Senior Member Don Corleone's Avatar

The sole basis for this speculation is that "Al Queda has no political motive". I guess creating a world Caliphate, as they repeatedly have claimed as their goal, doesn't qualify.

Geez, I knew a lot of people out there hated Jews and America, but this is downright insulting.
    "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
    Don Vito Corleone: The Godfather, Part 1.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone
    The sole basis for this speculation is that "Al Queda has no political motive". I guess creating a world Caliphate, as they repeatedly have claimed as their goal, doesn't qualify.

Geez, I knew a lot of people out there hated Jews and America, but this is downright insulting.
    Sorry to say, that reflects a great deal of reality..

Tell you what LeftEyeNine. You show me one shred of evidence that it was really Mossad and the CIA consping to frame 19 Saudi & Kuwaiti nationals for the 9/11 terror attacks, and how in fact it's all part of a massive plot by Bush and Sharon to keep the Islamic world down, and I might actually consider this alternate 'reality' you speak of. Until then, why don't you keep your your paranoia to yourself.
    Last edited by Don Corleone; 08-02-2005 at 22:39.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

Blog Entries

Interesting. Mossad is an organization that could have that sort of power. However, I still don't buy it, I think Al Qaeda isn't so much an organization as an Idea, and of course it has it's leaders and generals, but it is essentially a mujadeen.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone
    Tell you what LeftEyeNine. You show me one shred of evidence that it was really Mossad and the CIA consping to frame 19 Saudi & Kuwaiti nationals for the 9/11 terror attacks, and how in fact it's all part of a massive plot by Bush and Sharon to keep the Islamic world down, and I might actually consider this alternate 'reality' you speak of. Until then, why don't you keep your your paranoia to yourself.
    The "great deal of reality" I was talking about refers to the hate against Jews and Americans over here. I meant no insult.

Tell you what Don Corleone, you lack reading skills..

in my view the interviewee seems pretty loony

here in Canada i've seen some coverage that stated that Al Qaeda is not so much a formal organization as it is a philosophy shared by people with the same mindset all over the world

basically, Muslims all over the world who are sick and tired of having their brothers and religion degraded by the West are eager to take up the Al Qaeda philosophy because of that. hence they may have no technical ties to a formal organization, but they are willing to claim attacks in the name of Al Qaeda because they share it's philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by LeftEyeNine
    The "great deal of reality" I was talking about refers to the hate against Jews and Americans over here. I meant no insult.

Tell you what Don Corleone, you lack reading skills..
    I apologize, LeftEye. I thought you were saying what this guy was saying was reality. I was out of line.

Strike for the South

I greatly appreciate your virtue of admitting your mistakes, brother.. Never mind..