Thread: challenge: what are your best strategies for acquiring this woman?

Question challenge: what are your best strategies for acquiring this woman?

here is the scenario: there is a woman who you really like. she likes you too, but not as much as you want her to. although to your credit, you have been able to kiss her on more than one occasion. you are not sure how to continue making progress with her, yet making progress with her is essential. there are four major stumblingblocks in your way. the stumblingblocks are:

1. first stumblingblock: she is always working. hence you she hardly ever gives you time to talk with her even online or over the phone. if you are lucky you might get to talk to her for 15 minutes per day at maximum; on many days you do not have contact at all. you need to find a way to make her give you more time to communicate with her. you also need to increase the amount of time you are able to hang out with her in real life. you might get to hang out with her one day per week if you are lucky. on all the other days she is either working too late to hang out, or her other friends and family are monopolizing her time that you need her to be spending with you instead. how do you draw her away from her other friends and family more often and make her come spend time with you instead?

2. second stumblingblock: she is single and says she “does not want a relationship at this point”. when you ask her a hypothetical question: if she would consider having a relationship with you if she was at the point where she wanted a relationship, she says: “sure, i like you” and smiles at you. but you are not sure if she is just saying that to spare your feelings; or if it is really her sincere thought. regardless, you need a way to convince her that she wants a relationship, with you specifically, and right now.

3. third stumblingblock: she is an extremely attractive waitress at a very high class restaurant. at her job she meets all manner of men every day, many of whom hit on her. she is easily capable of getting a man who looks like a movie star for herself. for the sake of this thread, let’s say that you are nowhere near that attractive (although surely you all do look like movie stars in real life ). she is light years out of your league in the looks department. giving her compliments probably will not work as well as they would with a “normal” woman because she is constantly getting compliments on her looks and personality every day at work. how do you differentiate yourself from and elevate yourself above all the other men who are trying to acquire her at her waitress job?

4. fourth stumblingblock: she is very active every day on a website designed specifically for meeting new people in her area. obviously from your perspective this is a very horrible thing for her to be doing. it creeps you out immensely that she is talking to only God knows how many strange, local men every day, all of whom want to acquire her and other women for themselves. you need her to stop going to this site at all, ever. but telling her to stop going would seem like an order, and likely one she would not obey. how do you get her to stop going to this horrible website?

the challenge is for you to detail your best strategy for overcoming all four of these stumblingblocks and achieving the ultimate goal of acquiring this woman as your girlfriend before someone else does. please try not to make any short posts. this is a complex problem, hence it demands a complex solution

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Default Re: challenge: what are your best strategies for acquiring this woman?

First thing you do not acquire women outside of slave societies.

In Western societies they acquire you.

They are the magpie you are the shiny bauble.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

This is better suited to the frontroom. Most backroomers also visit there, so I'm sure it will get the exposure you seek.
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.

i hope so. because lately i noticed a lot of the 'less mature' members congregating in the Frontroom. i deliberately posted this in the Backroom because i wanted the heavyweight mature posters in there to weigh in on this

Humanist Senior Member Franconicus's Avatar

All right! You really have a problem But do not panic. Others had the same problem. And couldn't solve it )
    1. first stumblingblock: she is always working. hence you she hardly ever gives you time to talk with her even online or over the phone. if you are lucky you might get to talk to her for 15 minutes per day at maximum; on many days you do not have contact at all. you need to find a way to make her give you more time to communicate with her. you also need to increase the amount of time you are able to hang out with her in real life. you might get to hang out with her one day per week if you are lucky. on all the other days she is either working too late to hang out, or her other friends and family are monopolizing her time that you need her to be spending with you instead. how do you draw her away from her other friends and family more often and make her come spend time with you instead?
    Can you join when she meets her friends and family. Do not try to pull her away in the beginning. Show (or at least pretend) interest in the people that are important to her.

2. second stumblingblock: she is single and says she “does not want a relationship at this point”. when you ask her a hypothetical question: if she would consider having a relationship with you if she was at the point where she wanted a relationship, she says: “sure, i like you” and smiles at you. but you are not sure if she is just saying that to spare your feelings; or if it is really her sincere thought. regardless, you need a way to convince her that she wants a relationship, with you specifically, and right now. Stop hypothetical questions.

3. third stumblingblock: she is an extremely attractive waitress at a very high class restaurant. at her job she meets all manner of men every day, many of whom hit on her. she is easily capable of getting a man who looks like a movie star for herself. for the sake of this thread, let’s say that you are nowhere near that attractive (although surely you all do look like movie stars in real life ). she is light years out of your league in the looks department. giving her compliments probably will not work as well as they would with a “normal” woman because she is constantly getting compliments on her looks and personality every day at work. how do you differentiate yourself from and elevate yourself above all the other men who are trying to acquire her at her waitress job? Do not worry about that. Do not start to become jelous. That spoils everything. Be cool and relax. She won't take a man she meets in her job.

4. fourth stumblingblock: she is very active every day on a website designed specifically for meeting new people in her area. obviously from your perspective this is a very horrible thing for her to be doing. it creeps you out immensely that she is talking to only God knows how many strange, local men every day, all of whom want to acquire her and other women for themselves. you need her to stop going to this site at all, ever. but telling her to stop going would seem like an order, and likely one she would not obey. how do you get her to stop going to this horrible website? Again, be cool man. This is no danger! Once you succeed this problem will be solved.

the challenge is for you to detail your best strategy for overcoming all four of these stumblingblocks and achieving the ultimate goal of acquiring this woman as your girlfriend before someone else does. please try not to make any short posts. this is a complex problem, hence it demands a complex solution
    Maybe it is not that complex.
    First of all you have to ensure that she enjoys being with you. Entertain her, make her laugh! This is the most important thing.
    Show interest in her personality, her hobbies, her interests, her thoughts. Do not give compliments about her look. Tell her what you like about her.
    Show her how much you like her and that your feelings are reliable. This is very important for women.
    Once you have done this and she feels comfortable being with you, she feels that you do not just want her pretty face and sees that you are reliable put the gun at her head. Tell her you love her. Tell her you want to spend your life with her. If she says that this is too much for her tell her that you respect that and that you will retreat. (This is probably the hardest part). And do it! Propably she will come to you and everything will be right. If not, forget it. Some things are not meant to be.

Add 1: Praying helps sometimes!
    Add 2: Send me her picture and phone number, please
    Add 3: Good luck!

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

If I am correct Navaros,

The woman you are talking about is the woman you want. So you want help.
    I'm currently thinking. Before I finish, maybe someone will help you.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Take her on holiday for a week or a weekend when she has time off.

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval
    If I am correct Navaros,

The woman you are talking about is the woman you want. So you want help.
    I'm currently thinking. Before I finish, maybe someone will help you.

thx for the thinking. i'd appreciate any and all serious thoughts of how to tackle this problem. maybe lots of people have different, good ideas about things to do.

yeah it's my problem, kinda embarrassing to admit but oh well what the heck, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do

@Pape: yes i know 'acquire' is not the best word to use, thx for pointing that out. if you have any advice about the stumblingblock itenerary too, that would be awesome.

@Kukri: i would also be most interested to hear your thoughts on the stumblingblock itenerary. i recall a somewhat similar thread i've made a long time ago in which your insights were most appreciated

@Franc: thx for the tips, i'll definitely try to do some of that

@Temp: great idea, except that i can't afford to
    Last edited by Navaros; 08-05-2005 at 13:38.

Just appear before her, look her deeply into her eyes and rip your shirt open and scream; you and me baby!

If it works, great sex is guarenteed, if not well, you didnt lose anything, save a shirt
    Common Unreflected Drinking Only Smartens

Senior member Senior Member Dutch_guy's Avatar

@Sjakihata
    If it works, great sex is guarenteed, if not well, you didnt lose anything, save a shirt
    Well I would say you'll probably lose some of your dignity too if she refuses on the spot

@ Franconicus
    Tell her you love her. Tell her you want to spend your life with her
    yes this is inportant , if you don't do that you'll end up being just ''friends'' or ''good friend'' and you'll never get more than a kiss be clear that you want more , perhaps even to spend your live with her.
    Do be carefull saying that , you can really frighten them by saying that ( don't have personnal experience with that though ,)

Last edited by Dutch_guy; 08-05-2005 at 14:14.
    I'm an athiest. I get offended everytime I see a cold, empty room. - MRD

1.first stumblingblock: she is always working. hence you she hardly ever gives you time to talk with her even online or over the phone. if you are lucky you might get to talk to her for 15 minutes per day at maximum; on many days you do not have contact at all. you need to find a way to make her give you more time to communicate with her. you also need to increase the amount of time you are able to hang out with her in real life. you might get to hang out with her one day per week if you are lucky. on all the other days she is either working too late to hang out, or her other friends and family are monopolizing her time that you need her to be spending with you instead. how do you draw her away from her other friends and family more often and make her come spend time with you instead?

For the first stumblingblock.

I suggest that if she is working late, after you finish your work, go and pick her up and take her home. I think that she will appreciate that, and also will give you time to talk with her.

2.second stumblingblock: she is single and says she “does not want a relationship at this point”. when you ask her a hypothetical question: if she would consider having a relationship with you if she was at the point where she wanted a relationship, she says: “sure, i like you” and smiles at you. but you are not sure if she is just saying that to spare your feelings; or if it is really her sincere thought. regardless, you need a way to convince her that she wants a relationship, with you specifically, and right now.

3.third stumblingblock: she is an extremely attractive waitress at a very high class restaurant. at her job she meets all manner of men every day, many of whom hit on her. she is easily capable of getting a man who looks like a movie star for herself. for the sake of this thread, let’s say that you are nowhere near that attractive (although surely you all do look like movie stars in real life ). she is light years out of your league in the looks department. giving her compliments probably will not work as well as they would with a “normal” woman because she is constantly getting compliments on her looks and personality every day at work. how do you differentiate yourself from and elevate yourself above all the other men who are trying to acquire her at her waitress job?

This is quite hard to do, because she knows very well that if she is caught "flirting" with the client, she will be thrown out, and she would not risk it. So, no worries.

4.fourth stumblingblock: she is very active every day on a website designed specifically for meeting new people in her area. obviously from your perspective this is a very horrible thing for her to be doing. it creeps you out immensely that she is talking to only God knows how many strange, local men every day, all of whom want to acquire her and other women for themselves. you need her to stop going to this site at all, ever. but telling her to stop going would seem like an order, and likely one she would not obey. how do you get her to stop going to this horrible website?

Kind of unorthodox, but I'll give it a shot. Block the acces of her PC to that website, or use PasswordApplet to password that site(the whole, nobody will ever use it again).

Orthodox, join that website. Join the discussions.

For final guides, get interested about her. She will like that. Interest about her hobbies, her thoughts..... Do not compliment her about how she looks. She knows that already if she is good looking and will consider you boring.
    Start progressively, until she is talking to you. Go with her on a romantic dinner, and tell her that you love her. If she accepts it, then you da man! If she doesn't, well, leave her. You can find another woman.

There are more women that men in this entire world!!!!! It's not the end of the world is she doesn't like you!!!!

Eddy

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

the reason i'm wary about using the "i love you" thing is because she may see that as an act of desperation and become freaked out. some women are like that.

i have not yet figured out the proper way to determine which way that will be interpreted by a particular woman before saying it.
    Last edited by Navaros; 08-05-2005 at 13:59.

I have quite the same problem my friend....

Proud

Been to:

I have only one advice how to get around these stumblingblocks.Lure her to be more intimate.Because there are some young patrons here i wont go to details. Try get as much one on one time with here as possible.It will happen if it should happen.If she likes you,you dont have to worry about how much time she wants to spend with you anymore.That is what is the difference between a friend and a lover.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

I think you should do as someone else posted and make her laugh, and offer
    her interesting and unusual activities that you can do together. After that
    point act like you don't really give a crap about her and see how that works.
    Some women want a challenge most of all and it is very difficult to pretend
    you don't care when you really do- but it works wonders . Good luck
    figuring them out....... if you do let me know the details .
    PB-PL Commander/CC2 Commander/MTW Commander

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval
    I have quite the same problem my friend....
    youre not alone

We do not sow.

Quote Originally Posted by Navaros
    although to your credit, you have been able to kiss her on more than one occasion
    Nav I'm shocked! I thought you were a pillar of morality!

Anyway, I'm too tired and too ill to go into detail right now.

Be yourself, be honest, be confident, be forthright (but not blunt). Be decisive. And pray for the Lords will (but be prepared if His will is different from yours, been there done that ).

I found I got good with women just around the time I met my wife! Just my luck
    "I request permanent reassignment to the Gallic frontier. Nay, I demand reassignment. Perhaps it is improper to say so, but I refuse to fight against the Greeks or Macedonians any more. Give my command to another, for I cannot, I will not, lead an army into battle against a civilized nation so long as the Gauls survive. I am not the young man I once was, but I swear before Jupiter Optimus Maximus that I shall see a world without Gauls before I take my final breath."

Senator Augustus Verginius

Quote Originally Posted by Papewaio
    First thing you do not acquire women outside of slave societies.

In Western societies they acquire you.

They are the magpie you are the shiny bauble.
    Perfect!

Azi
    "If you don't want to work, become a reporter. That awful power, the public opinion of the nation, was created by a horde of self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditch digging and shoemaking and fetched up journalism on their way to the poorhouse."
    Mark Twain 1881