Thread: Another political orientation poll

Default Another political orientation poll

Well, here we go again.

What is your *general* political persuasion?

Economically right, socially right: You believe that government should stay out of your wallet as much as possible. You also believe that it is the government's responsibility to establish social values. Examples: George W. Bush. Christian Conservatives.

Economically right, socially left: You believe that government should stay out of your wallet as much as possible. You also believe that the government has no business establishing social values. Examples: Howard Stern. Libertarians.

Economically left, socially left: You believe that it is the government's responsibility to redistribute wealth to those with less. You also believe that the government has no business establishing social values. Examples: Michael Moore. Democrats

Economically left, socially right: You believe that it is the government's responsibility to redistribute wealth to those with less. You also believe that it is the government's responsibility to establish social values. Examples: Stalin. Communists.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    The Backroom is the Crackroom.

Default Re: Another political orientation poll

Damn. I forgot the poll. MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS!!!!
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Einstein

Close this thread. Hurry up. Whats taking you so long? Why isnt this closed yet. I said close it, so close it already. I'm waiting... Is it closed yet? Nope. I don't know why you are taking your time on this. Let's go. Snap to. Chop chop. On your marks, get set, close. One, Two, and... Close. Hi, close. Por favor? Please? Pretty please? Is it closed yet? How about now? Now? How about now? Now? Is it closed now? Or now? How about now?

Cool.
    GARCIN: I "dreamt," you say. It was no dream. When I chose the hardest path, I made my choice deliberately. A man is what he wills himself to be.
    INEZ: Prove it. Prove it was no dream. It's what one does, and nothing else, that shows the stuff one's made of.
    GARCIN: I died too soon. I wasn't allowed time to - to do my deeds.
    INEZ: One always dies too soon - or too late. And yet one's whole life is complete at that moment, with a line drawn neatly under it, ready for the summing up. You are - your life, and nothing else.

Jean Paul Sartre - No Exit 1944

they will be here soon

Quote Originally Posted by JAG
    Cool.
    I see where the spameth has cometh on your foreheadeth.

I never miss a trick. You shall learn.
    GARCIN: I "dreamt," you say. It was no dream. When I chose the hardest path, I made my choice deliberately. A man is what he wills himself to be.
    INEZ: Prove it. Prove it was no dream. It's what one does, and nothing else, that shows the stuff one's made of.
    GARCIN: I died too soon. I wasn't allowed time to - to do my deeds.
    INEZ: One always dies too soon - or too late. And yet one's whole life is complete at that moment, with a line drawn neatly under it, ready for the summing up. You are - your life, and nothing else.

Jean Paul Sartre - No Exit 1944

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I feel like I just jumped on a sinking boat, coming into this thread.

Crazed Rabbit
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder