Thread: Team members

Seii Taishōgun 征夷大将軍 Member PROMETHEUS's Avatar

Default Team members

Brief history of the mod ....

In the beginning I was crawling around the forums of RTW , the Org (my first to be discovered at MTW time) then some other small ones and finally the TW center , I never modded anything for this series and I just knew a bit how to make 3dmodels and textures for another game like Morrowind , those where mainly 3d buildings ...

Then I took in hands a tutorial on how to skin , and there come out my first skin ever , the samnites .... after I released it and people liked them .
    I was unsatisfied tought of the CA cartoonish look of the units and especially by a too easy approach in an unhistorical way so after posting a thread about any historical mod I could join I met Vercingetorix who pointed me to EB team , I immediatly joined and become a stable member of it ...
    I needed tought a mod that went throught the Imperial age and mostly that conserved the gameplay of CA in terms of concept like civil war and roman factions , so I decided to start on my own a mod , wich as main objective points toward gameplay balanced with historicity and all units to be on high resolution and rich in details .....

I decided then to recruit team members on an Italian Forum , a lot of people responded , but really few where able to do something , and of the few just a couple where active on the long term , so I decided to quit with the Italian only mod and I decided to enlarge the objective to an International one ....

I am now recruiting proficent people who want to help , but I will not take them untill I am sure they will not fade away with time and that their work is absolutely good and usefull for the mod ....

About on demand works I have to thankyou the following persons:

Special thanks for Information gatherings goes and to ...

EB, MITRA , RANIKA, PSICHO , KARMIPOKA, ANGADIL RAMAREDDY and ULTOR...

Special thanks for unit editing tips and problem solving help and cowork on some unitsgoes to ...

VERCINGETORIX , ALIN, PSICHO ...

Special thanks for map editing tips and problem solving help goes to ...

NGR and SELEUCOS NICATOR I ...

PINARIUS for letting me use his Horse model and let me modify to my use

Special Thanks to FERRES for his work on the Mauryan Banner...

Thankyou also to TOPUS MAGNUSand the Casus Belli Team for letting me use his Hellenistic Generals , I really didn't want to do them ^^ ...

Thankyou also to RICZU74 and the Casus Belli Team for letting me utilize the Ship and diplomats mod for strat map and include in Res Gestae ...

Head: Prometheus

Right Hand : Prof

Left Hand : Lionskin

Scripter Head : Epistolary Richard

UI and sprites arm : Dav the Hun

The Computer Mind:Darth Vader

The big Host Marcus Trajanus

The Interpreter Mammolo
    Last edited by PROMETHEUS; 06-19-2006 at 00:07.

Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.

VIS ET HONOR

Default Re: Why this mod? - Recruitment !

Here I am after your link.

We can talk also here then.
    DarthMod It is pointless to resist. Give yourself to the dark side of the force!