Thread: RTW - good source of info

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Default RTW - good source of info

Recently, the Latin teacher gave me a 10(A+) because I knew expressions and other stuff in Latin, which I learned from RTW.

So, what do you think of the historical accuracy contained in RTW?!
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Lesbian Rebel Member Mikeus Caesar's Avatar

Default Re: RTW - good source of info

I got an A+ for my fantasy story.

Thank you, RTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranika
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.

Thread killer Member Rodion Romanovich's Avatar

Default Re: RTW - good source of info

Yeah, I also learnt some latin stuff from R:TW, but besides that... Well, I learnt alot before I got R:TW because I decided to read a lot about ancient history before getting R:TW so as to get a better experience out of the game (and because ancient history is fun and I knew slightly too little about it at that time). But from R:TW...? Well, latin phrases and the names of some settlements, ancient geography sort of.
    Under construction...

"In countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia and Norway, there is no separation of church and state." - HoreTore