Thread: BI: Things to test for BI

Default BI: Things to test for BI

Hello,

Just to get this started and since I dont have my copy yet, I think its good to get fellow modders who have the game to start testing to make sure NO new bugs popped up in BI.

Things to check off the top of my head are:

Heat
    Hardy, Very Hardy
    Charge Bonus for cavalry
    Primary secondary attack
    AI breaking up right before engaging in battles

Some things comfirmed fix or not fixed.

Saved game siege bug fixed

Infantry unit with Captain and not a spearmen unit will behave as cavalry does pulling back and charge and repeating the process. still not fixed.

Siege pathfinding better, Not sure if its pathfinding on the paths for the cities or AI tweaks

Ai performs better on Bridge battles.

Hope more is to come, but we have to be sure no new bugs that were fixed in 1.2 are now in BI.

Lt1956
    LT_1956 Creator of SPQR: Total War

SPQR:TW Mod forums

Default Re: Things to test for BI

Charge Bonus for cavalry
    Primary secondary attack
    What exactly is this bug? I tried to search for it at twcenter and came up with alot of results but all of them just mentioned it just like LT's, in other words I could not find the original listing of what the bug exactly is.

Thanks
    thomas

It was a bug where the Secondary attack value was the same as the primary attack. So if you make on a late cohort 23 for the pilum attack, the secondary sword attack would be 23. the patch 1.2 fixed this bug as it was a gamestopping bug.

But I want to make sure none of the OLD bugs creep back in because a couple things that were ok in 1.1 were not fine in 1.2

Lt
    LT_1956 Creator of SPQR: Total War

SPQR:TW Mod forums

Thanks,

What about the charge bonus?