Thread: Why are my High Royals showing up c1120?

Hi,

I've been working on changes to a version of Paladin's 1092 mod. One of the things I tried to do was to make Early and High Royal Knights available in later periods, so that we can still keep our old generals well horsed.

Now, everything seemed to be OK, but then it got to be around 1120 and up popped a new heir with High Royal Knights. (I presume HRKs, I'm not sure how you tell the difference between them and LRKs.)

Now, I had set ERKs to ALL_PERIODS and HRKs to HIGH, LATE. LRKs I left alone. Does anyone know why I am seeing this?

It's even happened after I changed things back to their normal values. What else would determine when they appear?

I'm just about done with this, added Burgundy yesterday. It's amazing what a difference Burgundy makes. The Italians are much harder to play as they don't have those 2 rich provinces to pluck.

Does anyone have hard info on how many heirs the Duke would have had at that time? I found a bunch of stuff on his family tree, but it only listed them by when they ruled, not when they were born.

Thanks for any help,
    V'ger gone

bump?

Really. I just can't figure this out. High is set to start at 1205, but I have heirs show up with High Royal Knights in 1120. I even went so far as to cut and paste the royals from an older crusader11 before I changed their eras availablity.

Help, please. Thanks,
    V'ger gone

Senior Member Senior Member MonkeyMan's Avatar

oops i don't know but thought i did sorry.

[This message has been edited by MonkeyMan (edited 10-29-2002).]