Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All your lives are enriched because of ME!!!

RIP Tosa, my trolling end now Senior Member Devastatin Dave's Avatar

Default All your lives are enriched because of ME!!!

Yes that's right, YOU!!! It is the most rewarding experience in your life to read every word a permanently stamp in your mind!!! My wisdom and honest view of the world has influenced your life rather you want to accept it or not all these privileged years you have known me. Its a freakin' fact baby!!! Whether its a post about tea-bagging the matriarchs of your family or the drunken ramblings of my earliest posts (man those were some good ones) I've forced you to look in the mirror and made you think "man I'm glad I'm not that guy!!!" or "why the hell do I waste my time replying to this idiot" or even "I bet DevDav is actually a moveon.org contributing, Communist card carrying, closeted homosexual ACLU lawyer just blowing off steam". You will never know!!! Bwahahahahaha!!!
    This is not Spam but a thread created for my own self gratification. I'm patting myself on the back, tooting my own horn, stroking my ego, etc. I rule baby and please feel free to reply to this thread to express your gratitude for my greatness and extreme sense of modesty. Your life will be better for it and you will find yourself fulfilled that you have finally given me the respect and love I demand from all of you!!! That's right, time to worship at the alter of DevDav, beg for my acceptance and love!!!

Zip Zap attack baby!!!
    daveinkorea lives on!!!
    RIP Tosa

Scandinavian and loving it Member Lazul's Avatar

Default Re: All your lives are enriched because of ME!!!

sorry man, but i mostly just find you anoying...
    www.overspun.com

"Freedom without opportunity is a devil's gift."
    --Noam Chomsky

Quote Originally Posted by Lazul
    sorry man, but i mostly just find you anoying...
    Deep down inside, you know I'm the man!!!
    RIP Tosa

Scandinavian and loving it Member Lazul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devastatin Dave
    Deep down inside, you know I'm the man!!!

yeah, this kind of man ->

dont deny it! we know you're a cheerleader...
    www.overspun.com

"Freedom without opportunity is a devil's gift."
    --Noam Chomsky

Senior Member Senior Member Ser Clegane's Avatar

This is not Spam but a thread created for my own self gratification. I'm patting myself on the back, tooting my own horn, stroking my ego, etc. I rule baby and please feel free to reply to this thread to express your gratitude for my greatness and extreme sense of modesty. Your life will be better for it and you will find yourself fulfilled that you have finally given me the respect and love I demand from all of you!!! That's right, time to worship at the alter of DevDav, beg for my acceptance and love!!!
    Attaboy

Enlightened Despot Member Vladimir's Avatar

From reading this post alone, I feel like a better person.

That is: "Damn, it could be worse. I could be like this guy."

Reinvent the British and you get a global finance center, edible food and better service. Reinvent the French and you may just get more Germans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Maniac From Mars
    How do you motivate your employees? Waterboarding, of course.
    Ik hou van ferme grieten en dikke pinten
    Down with dried flowers!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Probably Drunk Member Reverend Joe's Avatar

Image courtesy of AdrianII.

Humanist Senior Member A.Saturnus's Avatar

I admit, the job of being a Moderator would have been a challenge poorer without you.

Toh-GAH-koo-reh Member Togakure's Avatar

You definitely bring your own flavor to the table--we wouldn't know how yummy ice cream is if it weren't for Brussels sprouts, liver with onions, and kimchee .
    Be intent on loyalty
    While others aspire to perform meritorious services
    Concentrate on purity of intent
    While those around you are beset by egoism

misc kanryodo

Come to daddy Member Geoffrey S's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TogakureOjonin
    You definitely bring your own flavor to the table--we wouldn't know how yummy ice cream is if it weren't for Brussels sprouts, liver with onions, and kimchee .
    Nice one.
    "The facts of history cannot be purely objective, since they become facts of history only in virtue of the significance attached to them by the historian." E.H. Carr

Probably Drunk Member Reverend Joe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TogakureOjonin
    liver with onions
    Mmmm... liiiiiiiiverrrrrrrrrr...

A very, very Senior Member Adrian II's Avatar

Zip Zap attack baby!!!
    So you are the pop-up that everybody is complaining about! I knew it. Lemme see what happens if I add the following to my Restricted Sites:

http://ad.DevDaveLookAtMe!!!.com
    http://*.ImDaveYourWorstNightmare.org
    http://*.ZipZapRapBabiiiih.com

It works! Ahhhhhh...
    The bloody trouble is we are only alive when we’re half dead trying to get a paragraph right. - Paul Scott

For some, I'm like the father they never had...
    The drunk and mentally abusive one!!!
    RIP Tosa

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatinous Cube
    I find you offensive, and in no way a good contribution to what could be an intelligent atmosphere of debate here in the backroom. But hey.. takes all kinds.
    Certainly my same thoughts, but you'll probably ignore it. That's how the mind of overconfident and selfish mans works...
    Born On The Flames

Very Senior Member Gawain of Orkeny's Avatar

Well you have certainly enriched mine. Nice to see some take this as a chance to personally attack you. It means you must be doing something right.
    Fighting for Truth , Justice and the American way

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain of Orkeny
    Well you have certainly enriched mine. Nice to see some take this as a chance to personally attack you. It means you must be doing something right.
    Personal attacks...Or but I thought that the thread was to make an opinion over DevastatinDave, wasn't it? Well then I'm entitled to say what I want. At any rate your logic is really good, could it be because he's doing something very wrong too?
    Born On The Flames

This thread must be some kind of record. I suggest Dave gets a TW Nerd point for this.....

Ambiguous Member Byzantine Prince's Avatar

This is not Spam but a thread created for my own self gratification. I'm patting myself on the back, tooting my own horn, stroking my ego, etc.:
    What is this, internet master-debation?

Brother Gawain, I see no personnal attacks. I cherish the opinions of all.

I welcome all comments or questions. All questions will be answered and all opinions will be respected. I'm here for self glorification!!! Watch me bask in my own Glory!!!
    RIP Tosa

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

DnD you certainly keep things interesting... just um er I don't think I can let your minister get Backroom access... he might have to give you a stern talking to.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Papewaio
    DnD you certainly keep things interesting... just um er I don't think I can let your minister get Backroom access... he might have to give you a stern talking to.
    If Baptists had excommunication, I'd have a guranteed ticket to where all the naughty little boys and girls go!!!
    RIP Tosa

The Orgs Prophet of RATM Member IrishMike's Avatar
    Somewhere in the defensive area of a soccer field, slaughtering puny strikers.

Dave has not really enriched my life, neither has he made it worse. Infact, I feel a happy neutrality towards Dave. So i'm buying everyone a round and lets all have a group hug on Dave.
    When ignorance reigns life is lost.

War is norm, Fight the War, Screw the norm!

Please allow me to buy that round.
    RIP Tosa

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Just read the first post, and tried to scroll down to the others. Did you know that the entire screen wobbles up and down if you're laughing while holding your mouse?
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Feeding the Peanut Gallery Senior Member Redleg's Avatar

Dave you must be utterly bored now that you have given up the soft and easy life of the armchair warrior life of the chair force.

Never fear my life was enriched by uranium way before I ever read any of your comments at the org.

I shall buy you a round of enriched ore to pass the time away. May you glow forever in enriched glorification. or is it something else?
    O well, seems like 'some' people decide to ruin a perfectly valid threat. Nice going guys... doc bean

Yes that's right, YOU!!! It is the most rewarding experience in your life to read every word a permanently stamp in your mind!!! My wisdom and honest view of the world has influenced your life rather you want to accept it or not all these privileged years you have known me. Its a freakin' fact baby!!! Whether its a post about tea-bagging the matriarchs of your family or the drunken ramblings of my earliest posts (man those were some good ones) I've forced you to look in the mirror and made you think "man I'm glad I'm not that guy!!!" or "why the hell do I waste my time replying to this idiot" or even "I bet DevDav is actually a moveon.org contributing, Communist card carrying, closeted homosexual ACLU lawyer just blowing off steam". You will never know!!! Bwahahahahaha!!!

Zip Zap attack baby!!!
    daveinkorea lives on!!!
    Mr. Devastatin Dave, I'm glad you are happy for yourself. Self-love is after all part of Evolution.

"I bet DevDav is actually a moveon.org contributing, Communist card carrying, closeted homosexual ACLU lawyer just blowing off steam"

karoshi Senior Member solypsist's Avatar

actually Dave is a good user and one a moderator (specifically, me) doesn't mind working with. When he breaks the rules and is found out he at least takes his lumps without complaint and drama. He doesn't hide behind technicalities or semantics and instead posts in a genuine manner. Dave has been around almost as long as I have, and I respect him for his attitude as a forum user. I would definitely buy him a case of beer if I ever met him.

Quote Originally Posted by A.Saturnus
    I admit, the job of being a Moderator would have been a challenge poorer without you.
    Last edited by solypsist; 11-03-2005 at 06:44.

Would anyone like to know the reason for this thread? It actually comes from an Onion article written by it's "founder". It was pretty much a self-indulgent rant that made me pee my pants when I read it. Thought I'd try it out on you guys. LOL!!!
    Here is an example of Mr Herman Zweibel's writing...
    http://www.theonion.com/content/node/25846
    Here is his charished memorial page...
    http://www.zweibelmemorial.org/

Thanks Soly and Sat for your posts, I'm here to keep your skills sharpened like the scapels of well educated surgeons....

Happy Zweibelmas to you all!!!

Now please continue to bathe yourselves in the glorious light of my presence that I have provided you all!!!
    Last edited by Devastatin Dave; 11-03-2005 at 07:15.
    RIP Tosa

Bureaucratically Efficient Senior Member TinCow's Avatar

I bow to no one but Zod. Your pathetic debating skills pale in comparison to his terrifying glory.

http://www.zod2008.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast