Thread: Looking for a graphic mod

Default Looking for a graphic mod

I wonder, did anyone take the troube of improving the - sorry to say it - sloppy weapons/shield placement in the MTW graphics, especially the cavalry? I´ve seen what the artists of the Middle Earth mod were (are?) capable of, now I get a rage everytime I see the vanilla graphics.
    Not that I care that much about graphics, but the cavalry is really done sloppy.

Default Re: Looking for a graphic mod

Never mind, I´ve done it myself, inspired and guided by the METW mod. There´s much to be said that the cavalry units equipped with lances all can use identical animation sets, so when I fixed one I´ve fixed them all.

Can you mod graphics for M:TW? if so would you be interested in making a mod?
    "…Birds of battle screech, the grey wolf howls, spears rattle, shield answers shaft. …Then many a thegn, laden in gold, buckled on his sword-belt. …The hollow shield called for bold men"s hands..."

Not really, if you mean that along the line of "paint whole new graphics", then definitely no. What I´ve done was playing around with bifreader, adjusting the weapon placement coordinates.