Thread: Unit Formations

Default Unit Formations

So far, apart from spelling errors, (do you want these reported?) i have noticed only one thing that hasn't already been mentioned here:

The AI deploy their units in one single straight line like they used to in the vanilla game... Is this supposed to be happening?

Simulation Monkey Member The_Mark's Avatar

Default Re: Unit Formations

No, it isn't supposed to happen. What kind of unit composition the AI had when you encountered this?

The first time i noticed it they had (as far as i can remember) 2 skirmishing units, 1 phalanx unit and 2 more skirmishing units but of better quality than the other two... They deployed all in a single line... The second time it was that same Greek army, it retreated after being routed and then i attacked again, they deployed what was left of their forces again in a single line...

Maybe it was just because they didn't have a proper army and there was no other way to do it, but if i come across it again i'll be sure to write down exactly what units and take a screenshot.

Spends his time on TWC Member Simetrical's Avatar

And please do report typos, no matter how minor. We want this mod to be as polished as possible.
    TWC Administrator

MediaWiki Developer