Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A modder's guide to CTDs

Axebitten Modder Senior Member Dol Guldur's Avatar

Default Re: A modder's guide to CTDs

The elements - as I am sure you know - for the scroll would be an event title, an event string, an event image, music, interface-related TGA files and the "bi options" header on/off depending on whether it is 1.5 or BI (i.e. night attack box) in the DS file.

These are the very obvious things.
    "One of the most sophisticated Total War mods ever developed..."

Gwledig of the Brythons Member Agraes's Avatar

I was codding rebels for ATW and I noticed CTD on AI turns, I was firstly thinking it was related to names but after some expirimentation I concluded this was caused by rebel armies being placed on the sea. I know it can looks weird, but in my case the army was more on the beach, the strat map did load but CTD occured on AI turn.

CeltiberoRamiroI Member Monkwarrior's Avatar
    Salduie/Caesaraugusta/ Sarakusta/Saragossa

I'm not sure if this is the best thread to ask for help with a CTD problem, but just in case...

I'm having a non-systematic CTD when clicking the end-turn button. Of course, without any error message.
    With non-systematic, I mean that loading the autosaved game (previous turn), CTD doesn't happen again at the end of turn, but several turns later (with no rule about how many turns are needed).

I thought that it was related with rebels, but the AI has no time for movements. Even the AI factions icons don't appear in the top of the screen.

Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkwarrior
    I thought that it was related with rebels, but the AI has no time for movements. Even the AI factions icons don't appear in the top of the screen.

Any idea?
    Double check you names files - that sounds very much like a name file problem.

Now for mine: the current beta of TFT has a CTD problem when reloading the campaign map after a battle - sometimes the loading bar will finish and then a CTD occurs. This has only been reported about mid-way into one campaign, but that might just be a result of limited testing thus far. I thought traits or ancillaries would be to blame, but I have checked both file pretty thoroughly and see no errors.

Anything else that might cause this?

Harbinger of... saliva Member alpaca's Avatar

@Monkwarrior: This could also be caused by traits or ancillaries, in fact any randomized part of the game could show this behaviour.
    @Stuie: Returning from the battlemap? I'd say t&a too, especially if the error is infrequent. You could also have a problem with adoptions (man of the hour), or does it only happen when you destroy a faction or something?
    I can't think of anything else that happens on returning to the campaign map that might crash the game.

Quote Originally Posted by alpaca
    @Stuie: Returning from the battlemap? I'd say t&a too, especially if the error is infrequent. You could also have a problem with adoptions (man of the hour), or does it only happen when you destroy a faction or something?
    I can't think of anything else that happens on returning to the campaign map that might crash the game.
    Named characters have been involved every time. Guess I need to go through t&a even MORE carefully.

Hello. I seem to be getting a frequent CTD after the conclusion of a battle (if enemies sally or send reinforcements to break a siege and I wipe them out) precisely after the 'settlement occupied' message - no matter which option I choose the result is a ctd, even trying to save the game at this point c'std. Any ideas? Some suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

If there is any way possible, I'd recommend setting up an Excel spreadsheet to handle the names. Keeping them with columns in between for tabs, using the concatenate command to make sure the columns on the left and right are exactly the same:

=CONCATENATE("{",F47,"}")

as an example will turn:

Teleklos into {Teleklos} with no errors. (for use in the text directory names.txt file).

Quote Originally Posted by alpaca
    @Monkwarrior: This could also be caused by traits or ancillaries, in fact any randomized part of the game could show this behaviour.
    I've been comparing the original and the modded files export_descr_ancillaries and export_descr_character_traits.

The only changes are:
    - inclussion of nomad as one of the cultures in ExcludeCultures line (I've imported this culture from BI)
    - vanilla temples in triggers replaced by new temples or other buildings (tavern, bardic_circle, etc). The names must be ok, as this type of error is shown by -show_err.
    - some triggers have been deactivated by putting a semi-colon at the beginning of each line.
    - There were no priests for spain faction, and I've changed some from (non-used) scythia.
    - I've imported the traits required for night battles from BI following the corresponding tutorial. I've already played some of those battles.
    - Finally, some traits have been included to increase the movement points of agents, etc.

I can't find any mistake here. Any other idea?

Does any of guys knows how can read/decode DMP files usually left after RTW crashes on the campaign map.I'm beta testing new version of INVASIO BARBARORUM: FLAGELLUM DEI and have been experiencing CTD's at various stages of playing campaign.I guess there might some information there as to causes of that

I got KTM to menu when converting mundus magnus map to RTR Platinum.

The settlement is actually the first one on the list (Latium)

Anyone had any idea why it happened ?
    Say: O unbelievers, I serve not what you serve, nor do you serve what I serve, nor shall I serve what you are serving, nor shall you be serving what I serve.
    To you your religion, and to me my religion.

This can occur when a culture tag is assigned to a settlement that is a slave. I'd check all your default culture/faction creator lines for factions inconsistent with the mod.

Meaning that default culture in descr_region and faction_creator must be the same ?

Thanks. I have guess that because I haven't updated the descr_region yet.
    Say: O unbelievers, I serve not what you serve, nor do you serve what I serve, nor shall I serve what you are serving, nor shall you be serving what I serve.

Quote Originally Posted by Dol Guldur
    This can occur when a culture tag is assigned to a settlement that is a slave. I'd check all your default culture/faction creator lines for factions inconsistent with the mod.
    Could you explain this, please?

@LestaT: I received such a message when the corresponding region was not included (or had a typing mistake) in imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt (text folder).

I think I may have got my wires crossed. Adding (in the DR file) the slave faction as a default culture tag will result in a default culture being assigned (there is an order in which it defaults according to your coding but I cannot remember it).

I have had the error report generated above and have resolved it - I think it is connected with this but I shall have to try and remember what it was that was causing it exactly as I seem to have forgotten :( It may have been when it was trying to generate buildings that no longer existed...I should keep more accurate records.

Quote Originally Posted by Dol Guldur
    I think I may have got my wires crossed. Adding (in the DR file) the slave faction as a default culture tag will result in a default culture being assigned (there is an order in which it defaults according to your coding but I cannot remember it).

I have had the error report generated above and have resolved it - I think it is connected with this but I shall have to try and remember what it was that was causing it exactly as I seem to have forgotten :( It may have been when it was trying to generate buildings that no longer existed...I should keep more accurate records.
    The first part is already cleared, but still happened the error, only this time the line mover further to some german area.

Maybe there's still some vanilla buildings listed in DS... will check.

Thanks.

Edit: corrected some default barrack entries, but still the same CTD. Here's another clue. When clicking thse 2 faction when selecting campaign it CTD stratght away without any error. Germans and Greek Cities.
    Last edited by LestaT; 06-06-2006 at 16:45.

Hello,

I am new here, so I am sorry if I say anything stupid or already answered.

I looked and uploaded the unlock all factions text file that is avaiable here with the intent to play as Scythia. While it works, whenever I click the Scythia Icon in the Imperial Campain to play, it just Crashes to the Desktop no error messages.

Any help on this matter?

It's been such a while since i played vanilla. If Scythia is normally unplayable it will need a campaign description in the file of the same name found in the data\text folder - though I would have thought an unlock all factions download woud include that file.

Just mimic the entry for the other factions.

Seii Taishōgun 征夷大将軍 Member PROMETHEUS's Avatar

What about the cts that do not show any error message?

Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.

VIS ET HONOR

Quote Originally Posted by Seasoned Alcoholic
    A few more:

* descr_strat (DS) & descr_regions (DR)

Specifically Eastern culture (Parthia, Pontus & Armenia). For the default culture tag (DCT), you can use any Eastern faction. However, after attempting to use Pontus as the faction creator (FC) for a new settlement in DS, whilst loading up a new campaign map.rmw, the game didn't like this and gave a hard CTD.

Workaround: substituted Parthia as the faction creator, and things worked perfectly.
    Ok, this is right in part. (I was wrong in the other part )

This problem came to me only in case the default culture (descr_regions) and faction_creator (descr_strat) is pontus, but the owner of the region is rebels .
    I got CTD (no error message) when clicking on the settlement or when trying to put a spy inside the settlement.

The same settlement, with the same configuration (culture and creator), but owned by pontus, didn't get any problem of CTD. It seems that the other eastern faction (armenia) doesn't produce the same effect.

This problem was solved only if pontus is replaced by parthia in descr_regions . The change only in descr_strat was not successful.

I wonder what happens with a region of pontic culture, but that rebels in one moment during the campaign.

Gin Tonic Drinker Member iberus_generalis's Avatar
    Scallabis (mordern Santarém)- Lusitania(modern Portugal)

recurrent CTD during battles for no reason at all, no error nor nothing. Lack of memory, or some registry/file system, damaged or faulty entry- resolution, run ChkDsk, defragment, run reg cleaner, defragment again...CTD's should be reduced by a large amount, i had trouble during battles, no stutering nothing, the game playing smoothly, suddenly ctd...i checked my disc and file system and was full of faults and errors, the ctds almost stoped, than i defragmented, and ran RegClean, and all CTD's gonne away....if your problem is memory, reduce the settings or upgrade your pc=p
    "Deep in Iberia there is a tribe that doesn't rule itself, nor allows anyone to rule it"Gaius Julius Caesar

Curse of Atlantis developer Member Neon twilight's Avatar

When loading a campain map it may crash without any show_err message if rebels sub factions cites an rebel armies sub factions don't match. For exemple you've a rebel sub faction Allani army and no city to of thier sub faction.
    "If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."- Sun Tzu
    "You can do everything with bayonets, but you are not able to sit on them" - Otto Von Bismarck
    "People love chopping wood. In this activity one immediately sees result" -Albert Einstein

Curse of Atlantis a fantasy mod for RTW 1.5
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=68781

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotica
    Very useful, this one!

CTD during splash screen:
    - Missing entry in export_buildings.txt

and don't forget the blank definition otherwise you'll get a CTD

<building level name>_
    <building level name>__desc
    <building level name>__desc_short

R
    Rorarii

Camillus, Savior of Rome.

Here's a ctd that will get all you problem solvers out there drooling over, for it has defied all ingenuity brought against it.

The mod is EB, the internal build, using the -mod:mymod form and running on RTW 1.5.

The ctd occurs for very specific circumstances and it is repeatable. Playing as the faction Arverni (scythia) a ctd will occur when attacking on the field an Aedui army (gauls). This ctd does not occur when an Arverni army attacks any other faction, and it only occurs when the player is Arverni and attacking.
    So to recap, the conditions for the ctd are thus:
    - Player is Arverni (scythia)
    - Player attacks Aedui (gauls) only.
    - Battle must be field battle (siege battles don't cause problem - haven't tested ambush battles).
    - Armies can be either led by general or captain; makes no difference.

Now the fashion of the ctd is as follows. It occurs, as long as the above conditions are met, as soon as the armies meet on the strat map. The armies line with one another, but the game ctd's before either one can strike with their sword. The game, thus, ctds before the prebattle scroll, before either army swings their sword, but after the armies have squared up against each other.

So far the following attempts have been made to solve the ctd:
    - swapped out the arverni (scythia) and aedui (gauls) general and lesser general stratmap models and replaced with inoffensive roman ones. Did not work.

Filemon indicates a couple of consistencies between various seperate accounts of the ctd and I shall place them below.

Arverni (Player) vs Aedui (AI) - ctd 1
    Code:
    1	08:34:35	RomeTW.exe:3656	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\old\generals\000.tga	SUCCESS	Options: Open  Access: Read	
    2	08:34:35	RomeTW.exe:3656	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\old\generals\000.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    3	08:34:35	RomeTW.exe:3656	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\old\generals\000.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    4	08:34:35	RomeTW.exe:3656	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\old\generals\000.tga	SUCCESS	Length: 11132	
    5	08:34:35	RomeTW.exe:3656	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\old\generals\000.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 0 Length: 4096	
    6	08:34:35	RomeTW.exe:3656	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\old\generals\000.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 4096 Length: 4096	
    7	08:34:35	RomeTW.exe:3656	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\old\generals\000.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 8192 Length: 4096	
    8	08:34:35	RomeTW.exe:3656	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\old\generals\000.tga	SUCCESS		
    9	08:34:40	RomeTW.exe:3656	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 14868480 Length: 32768	
    10	08:34:40	RomeTW.exe:3656	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 14901248 Length: 32768	
    11	08:34:40	RomeTW.exe:3656	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice3.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 18038784 Length: 32768	
    12	08:34:40	RomeTW.exe:3656	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 14934016 Length: 32768	
    13	08:34:40	RomeTW.exe:3656	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 14966784 Length: 32768	
    14	08:34:41	RomeTW.exe:3656	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 14999552 Length: 32768	
    15	08:34:41	RomeTW.exe:3656	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 15032320 Length: 32768	
    16	08:34:41	RomeTW.exe:3656	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 15065088 Length: 32768	
    17	08:34:41	RomeTW.exe:3656	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 114982912 Length: 32768	
    18	08:34:41	RomeTW.exe:3656	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 163680256 Length: 32768	
    19	08:34:41	RomeTW.exe:3656	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 15097856 Length: 20480	
    20	08:34:42	RomeTW.exe:3656	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 163647488 Length: 32768	
    21	08:34:47	RomeTW.exe:3656	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 163823616 Length: 32768	
    22	08:34:49	RomeTW.exe:3656	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 90120192 Length: 32768	
    23	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:3656	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 90152960 Length: 32768	
    24	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\animations\pack.idx	SUCCESS		
    25	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\sprites_0.pak	SUCCESS		
    26	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\patch_0.pak	SUCCESS		
    27	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\sprites_1.pak	SUCCESS		
    28	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\models_building_textures.pak	SUCCESS		
    29	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\models_unit_textures.pak	SUCCESS		
    30	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\battle_open.pak	SUCCESS		
    31	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\ui_0.pak	SUCCESS		
    32	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\ui_1.pak	SUCCESS		
    33	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Music.idx	SUCCESS		
    34	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Music.dat	SUCCESS		
    35	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\terrain\aerial_map\template_weights\	SUCCESS		
    36	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\terrain\aerial_map\template_weights\	SUCCESS		
    37	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\animations\skeletons.idx	SUCCESS		
    38	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\animations\pack.dat	SUCCESS		
    39	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\animations\skeletons.dat	SUCCESS		
    40	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\terrain\aerial_map\template_weights\	SUCCESS		
    41	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS		
    42	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.idx	SUCCESS		
    43	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice1.idx	SUCCESS		
    44	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice1.dat	SUCCESS		
    45	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice2.idx	SUCCESS		
    46	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice2.dat	SUCCESS		
    47	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice3.idx	SUCCESS		
    48	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice3.dat	SUCCESS		
    49	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build	SUCCESS		
    50	08:34:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\fmv\victory\barbarian_outro_320x240.wmv	SUCCESS		
    51	08:34:52	~e5.0001:260	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\RomeTW.exe	SUCCESS
    Arverni (Player) vs Aedui (AI) - ctd 2
    Code:
    1	09:47:41	RomeTW.exe:2952	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 14868480 Length: 32768	
    2	09:47:42	RomeTW.exe:2952	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 14901248 Length: 32768	
    3	09:47:42	RomeTW.exe:2952	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice3.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 177930240 Length: 32768	
    4	09:47:42	RomeTW.exe:2952	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 14934016 Length: 32768	
    5	09:47:42	RomeTW.exe:2952	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 14966784 Length: 32768	
    6	09:47:42	RomeTW.exe:2952	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 14999552 Length: 32768	
    7	09:47:43	RomeTW.exe:2952	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 15032320 Length: 32768	
    8	09:47:43	RomeTW.exe:2952	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 15065088 Length: 32768	
    9	09:47:43	RomeTW.exe:2952	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 15097856 Length: 32768	
    10	09:47:44	RomeTW.exe:2952	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 114982912 Length: 32768	
    11	09:47:44	RomeTW.exe:2952	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 167862272 Length: 32768	
    12	09:47:48	RomeTW.exe:2952	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 90120192 Length: 32768	
    13	09:47:49	RomeTW.exe:2952	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\animations\pack.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 4894720 Length: 4096	
    14	09:47:49	RomeTW.exe:2952	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 90152960 Length: 32768	
    15	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\animations\pack.idx	SUCCESS		
    16	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\sprites_0.pak	SUCCESS		
    17	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\patch_0.pak	SUCCESS		
    18	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\sprites_1.pak	SUCCESS		
    19	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\models_building_textures.pak	SUCCESS		
    20	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\models_unit_textures.pak	SUCCESS		
    21	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\battle_open.pak	SUCCESS		
    22	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\ui_0.pak	SUCCESS		
    23	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\ui_1.pak	SUCCESS		
    24	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\animations\skeletons.idx	SUCCESS		
    25	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Music.idx	SUCCESS		
    26	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Music.dat	SUCCESS		
    27	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\animations\skeletons.dat	SUCCESS		
    28	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\animations\pack.dat	SUCCESS		
    29	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice1.dat	SUCCESS		
    30	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.idx	SUCCESS		
    31	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\terrain\aerial_map\template_weights\	SUCCESS		
    32	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS		
    33	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice1.idx	SUCCESS		
    34	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice2.idx	SUCCESS		
    35	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice2.dat	SUCCESS		
    36	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice3.idx	SUCCESS		
    37	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice3.dat	SUCCESS		
    38	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\fmv\victory\barbarian_outro_320x240.wmv	SUCCESS		
    39	09:47:50	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build	SUCCESS		
    40	09:47:51	~e5.0001:3984	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\RomeTW.exe	SUCCESS
    Arverni (Player) vs Aedui (AI) - ctd 3
    Code:
    1	13:40:42	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\units\scythia\	SUCCESS	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    2	13:40:42	RomeTW.exe:2000	DIRECTORY	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\units\scythia\	SUCCESS	FileBothDirectoryInformation: #celtic_infantry_gaeroas.tga	
    3	13:40:42	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\units\scythia\	SUCCESS		
    4	13:40:42	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\units\scythia\#celtic_infantry_gaeroas.tga	SUCCESS	Attributes: A	
    5	13:40:42	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\units\scythia\	SUCCESS	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    6	13:40:42	RomeTW.exe:2000	DIRECTORY	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\units\scythia\	SUCCESS	FileBothDirectoryInformation: #celtic_infantry_gaeroas.tga	
    7	13:40:42	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\units\scythia\	SUCCESS		
    8	13:40:42	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\units\scythia\#celtic_infantry_gaeroas.tga	SUCCESS	Attributes: A	
    9	13:40:42	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\units\scythia\#celtic_infantry_gaeroas.tga	SUCCESS	Options: Open  Access: Read	
    10	13:40:42	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\units\scythia\#celtic_infantry_gaeroas.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    11	13:40:42	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\units\scythia\#celtic_infantry_gaeroas.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    12	13:40:42	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\units\scythia\#celtic_infantry_gaeroas.tga	SUCCESS	Length: 6765	
    13	13:40:42	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\units\scythia\#celtic_infantry_gaeroas.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 0 Length: 4096	
    14	13:40:42	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\units\scythia\#celtic_infantry_gaeroas.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 4096 Length: 4096	
    15	13:40:42	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\units\scythia\#celtic_infantry_gaeroas.tga	SUCCESS		
    16	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\animations\pack.idx	SUCCESS		
    17	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\sprites_0.pak	SUCCESS		
    18	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\patch_0.pak	SUCCESS		
    19	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\sprites_1.pak	SUCCESS		
    20	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\models_building_textures.pak	SUCCESS		
    21	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\models_unit_textures.pak	SUCCESS		
    22	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\battle_open.pak	SUCCESS		
    23	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\ui_0.pak	SUCCESS		
    24	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\packs\ui_1.pak	SUCCESS		
    25	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\animations\skeletons.idx	SUCCESS		
    26	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Music.idx	SUCCESS		
    27	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Music.dat	SUCCESS		
    28	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\animations\pack.dat	SUCCESS		
    29	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice1.idx	SUCCESS		
    30	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS		
    31	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice1.dat	SUCCESS		
    32	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\animations\skeletons.dat	SUCCESS		
    33	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\terrain\aerial_map\template_weights\	SUCCESS		
    34	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.idx	SUCCESS		
    35	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice2.idx	SUCCESS		
    36	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice2.dat	SUCCESS		
    37	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice3.idx	SUCCESS		
    38	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice3.dat	SUCCESS		
    39	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\fmv\victory\barbarian_outro_320x240.wmv	SUCCESS		
    40	13:40:54	RomeTW.exe:712	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build	SUCCESS		
    41	13:40:57	~e5.0001:1492	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\RomeTW.exe	SUCCESS
    And one non-ctd battle to compare

Arverni (Player) vs Sweboz (AI) - non-ctd 1
    Code:
    1	13:31:36	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 14868480 Length: 32768	
    2	13:31:36	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 14901248 Length: 32768	
    3	13:31:36	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\Voice3.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 177930240 Length: 32768	
    4	13:31:36	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 14934016 Length: 32768	
    5	13:31:36	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 114933760 Length: 32768	
    6	13:31:36	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 14966784 Length: 32768	
    7	13:31:37	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 14999552 Length: 32768	
    8	13:31:37	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 15032320 Length: 32768	
    9	13:31:37	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 15065088 Length: 32768	
    10	13:31:37	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 15097856 Length: 20480	
    11	13:31:48	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 90120192 Length: 32768	
    12	13:31:48	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\animations\pack.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 4894720 Length: 4096	
    13	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 90152960 Length: 32768	
    14	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    15	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	DIRECTORY	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS	FileBothDirectoryInformation: prebattle_attack.tga	
    16	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS		
    17	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Attributes: A	
    18	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    19	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	DIRECTORY	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	NO SUCH FILE	FileBothDirectoryInformation: prebattle_attack.tga.dds	
    20	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS		
    21	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    22	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	DIRECTORY	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	NO SUCH FILE	FileBothDirectoryInformation: prebattle_attack.tga.dds	
    23	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS		
    24	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    25	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	DIRECTORY	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS	FileBothDirectoryInformation: prebattle_attack.tga	
    26	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS		
    27	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Attributes: A	
    28	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Options: Open  Access: Read	
    29	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    30	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    31	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Length: 153644	
    32	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 0 Length: 4096	
    33	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 0 Length: 4096	
    34	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS		
    35	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	SUCCESS	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    36	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	DIRECTORY	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	NO SUCH FILE	FileBothDirectoryInformation: 000_select.tga.dds	
    37	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	SUCCESS		
    38	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	SUCCESS	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    39	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	DIRECTORY	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	NO SUCH FILE	FileBothDirectoryInformation: 000_select.tga.dds	
    40	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	SUCCESS		
    41	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	SUCCESS	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    42	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	DIRECTORY	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	NO SUCH FILE	FileBothDirectoryInformation: 000_select.tga	
    43	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	SUCCESS		
    44	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	SUCCESS	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    45	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	DIRECTORY	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	NO SUCH FILE	FileBothDirectoryInformation: 000_select.tga	
    46	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	SUCCESS		
    47	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	PATH NOT FOUND	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    48	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	PATH NOT FOUND	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    49	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	PATH NOT FOUND	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    50	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	PATH NOT FOUND	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    51	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	SUCCESS	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    52	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	DIRECTORY	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	NO SUCH FILE	FileBothDirectoryInformation: 081_select.tga.dds	
    53	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\$Directory	SUCCESS	Offset: 12288 Length: 4096	
    54	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	SUCCESS		
    55	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	SUCCESS	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    56	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	DIRECTORY	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	NO SUCH FILE	FileBothDirectoryInformation: 081_select.tga.dds	
    57	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	SUCCESS		
    58	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	SUCCESS	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    59	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	DIRECTORY	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	NO SUCH FILE	FileBothDirectoryInformation: 081_select.tga	
    60	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	SUCCESS		
    61	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	SUCCESS	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    62	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	DIRECTORY	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	NO SUCH FILE	FileBothDirectoryInformation: 081_select.tga	
    63	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	SUCCESS		
    64	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	PATH NOT FOUND	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    65	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	PATH NOT FOUND	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    66	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	PATH NOT FOUND	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    67	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\	PATH NOT FOUND	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    68	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Options: Open  Access: Read	
    69	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    70	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    71	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Length: 153644	
    72	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 0 Length: 151552	
    73	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 69632 Length: 65536	
    74	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 135168 Length: 16384	
    75	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 151552 Length: 4096	
    76	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 151552 Length: 4096	
    77	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS		
    78	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Options: Open  Access: Read	
    79	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    80	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    81	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Length: 153644	
    82	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 0 Length: 4096	
    83	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 4096 Length: 4096	
    84	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 8192 Length: 4096	
    85	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 12288 Length: 4096	
    86	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 16384 Length: 4096	
    87	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 20480 Length: 4096	
    88	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 24576 Length: 4096	
    89	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 28672 Length: 4096	
    90	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 32768 Length: 4096	
    91	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 36864 Length: 4096	
    92	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 40960 Length: 4096	
    93	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 45056 Length: 4096	
    94	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 49152 Length: 4096	
    95	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 53248 Length: 4096	
    96	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 57344 Length: 4096	
    97	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 61440 Length: 4096	
    98	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 65536 Length: 4096	
    99	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 69632 Length: 4096	
    100	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 73728 Length: 4096	
    101	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 77824 Length: 4096	
    102	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 81920 Length: 4096	
    103	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 86016 Length: 4096	
    104	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 90112 Length: 4096	
    105	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 94208 Length: 4096	
    106	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 98304 Length: 4096	
    107	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 102400 Length: 4096	
    108	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 106496 Length: 4096	
    109	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 110592 Length: 4096	
    110	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 114688 Length: 4096	
    111	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 118784 Length: 4096	
    112	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 122880 Length: 4096	
    113	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 126976 Length: 4096	
    114	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 131072 Length: 4096	
    115	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 135168 Length: 4096	
    116	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 139264 Length: 4096	
    117	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 143360 Length: 4096	
    118	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 147456 Length: 4096	
    119	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 151552 Length: 4096	
    120	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS		
    121	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\000.tga	SUCCESS	Options: Open  Access: Read	
    122	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\000.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    123	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\000.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    124	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\000.tga	SUCCESS	Length: 11132	
    125	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\000.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 0 Length: 4096	
    126	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\000.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 4096 Length: 4096	
    127	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\000.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 8192 Length: 4096	
    128	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\000.tga	SUCCESS		
    129	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\081.tga	SUCCESS	Options: Open  Access: Read	
    130	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\081.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    131	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\081.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    132	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\081.tga	SUCCESS	Length: 11132	
    133	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\081.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 0 Length: 4096	
    134	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\081.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 0 Length: 4096	
    135	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\081.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 4096 Length: 4096	
    136	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\081.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 8192 Length: 4096	
    137	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\barbarian\portraits\cards\young\generals\081.tga	SUCCESS		
    138	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    139	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	DIRECTORY	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS	FileBothDirectoryInformation: prebattle_attack.tga	
    140	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS		
    141	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Attributes: A	
    142	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    143	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	DIRECTORY	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	NO SUCH FILE	FileBothDirectoryInformation: prebattle_attack.tga.dds	
    144	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS		
    145	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    146	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	DIRECTORY	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	NO SUCH FILE	FileBothDirectoryInformation: prebattle_attack.tga.dds	
    147	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS		
    148	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS	Options: Open Directory  Access: 00100001	
    149	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	DIRECTORY	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS	FileBothDirectoryInformation: prebattle_attack.tga	
    150	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\	SUCCESS		
    151	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Attributes: A	
    152	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Options: Open  Access: Read	
    153	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    154	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    155	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Length: 153644	
    156	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 0 Length: 4096	
    157	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS		
    158	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Options: Open  Access: Read	
    159	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    160	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    161	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Length: 153644	
    162	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 0 Length: 151552	
    163	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 151552 Length: 4096	
    164	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS		
    165	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	OPEN	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Options: Open  Access: Read	
    166	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    167	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	FileNameInformation	
    168	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	QUERY INFORMATION	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Length: 153644	
    169	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 0 Length: 4096	
    170	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 4096 Length: 4096	
    171	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 8192 Length: 4096	
    172	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 12288 Length: 4096	
    173	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 16384 Length: 4096	
    174	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 20480 Length: 4096	
    175	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 24576 Length: 4096	
    176	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 28672 Length: 4096	
    177	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 32768 Length: 4096	
    178	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 36864 Length: 4096	
    179	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 40960 Length: 4096	
    180	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 45056 Length: 4096	
    181	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 49152 Length: 4096	
    182	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 53248 Length: 4096	
    183	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 57344 Length: 4096	
    184	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 61440 Length: 4096	
    185	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 65536 Length: 4096	
    186	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 69632 Length: 4096	
    187	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 73728 Length: 4096	
    188	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 77824 Length: 4096	
    189	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 81920 Length: 4096	
    190	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 86016 Length: 4096	
    191	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 90112 Length: 4096	
    192	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 94208 Length: 4096	
    193	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 98304 Length: 4096	
    194	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 102400 Length: 4096	
    195	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 106496 Length: 4096	
    196	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 110592 Length: 4096	
    197	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 114688 Length: 4096	
    198	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 118784 Length: 4096	
    199	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 122880 Length: 4096	
    200	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 126976 Length: 4096	
    201	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 131072 Length: 4096	
    202	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 135168 Length: 4096	
    203	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 139264 Length: 4096	
    204	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 143360 Length: 4096	
    205	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 147456 Length: 4096	
    206	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS	Offset: 151552 Length: 4096	
    207	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	CLOSE	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\eb\data\ui\generic\eventpics\prebattle_attack.tga	SUCCESS		
    208	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 144080896 Length: 32768	
    209	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 90185728 Length: 32768	
    210	13:31:49	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 144113664 Length: 32768	
    211	13:31:50	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 143900672 Length: 32768	
    212	13:31:50	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 144146432 Length: 32768	
    213	13:31:50	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 143933440 Length: 32768	
    214	13:31:50	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 143966208 Length: 32768	
    215	13:31:50	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 90218496 Length: 32768	
    216	13:31:51	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 90251264 Length: 32768	
    217	13:31:52	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 90284032 Length: 32768	
    218	13:31:53	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 90316800 Length: 32768	
    219	13:31:54	RomeTW.exe:2000	READ 	D:\Games\EB Internal Build\data\sounds\SFX.dat	SUCCESS	Offset: 90349568 Length: 32768
    Of particular note is that the ctd logs above all hold two things in common. Firstly the process number for the ctds in all examples is RomeTW.exe:712. Secondly the first file in all cases to be precipitated by the process number RomeTW.exe:712 is always eb/data/animations/pack.idx.

Other points that we have worked upon are that the last file successfully opened in the ctd cases is data/sounds/SFX.dat. Also, often the first file from which the ctd cases and non-ctd cases deviate is eb/data/ui/generic, which it cannot find. We tried testing with a "generic" ui folder, but that revealed no further information.

This problem is particularly worrying as it has appeared to escape our notice since we first ported over EB from 1.2 to 1.5, way before our move to the -mod:mymod system. Thus it would be safe to assume that this is something that occured during the 1.5 changeover and information in that area would be very helpful in determing the problem.

In addition the fact that the process number is always RomeTW.exe:712 when the game ctds suggest that this number indicates the problem that RomeTW.exe is running into. Whether this number is unique for this situation or found in all ctd situations is something that would be thoroughly useful to know. Furthermore understanding what 712 means would be of a great help. Perhaps it is indicating a certain file that RomeTW.exe is having trouble with? Or perhaps a process? Is this information avaliable anywhere?

I leave this gratefully in the public hands, and hope that a wider audience will bring in a fresh perspective that will ease the coming of a solution to this serious ctd.

Faithfully,

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

And the anti-climax.

Always check expanded_bi.txt for errors in the internal faction name. The problem lay with one text saying "gaul" instead of "gauls".

Simple really, and discovered by O'ETAIPOS.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

LOL.

Those error-messageless typos like that can indeed be annoying.

army_barracks requires factions {celts, }

rather than the correct

army_barracks requires factions { celts, }

will cause a CTD at game start up with no error message, for example.

Glad you got it resolved.

That CTD foot reported was the same type of CTD I reported in May. ha! Either way, it is solved now.

We have a CTD now though - a random one while a battle is loading. It will CTD and then you can load up the exact same save game and try the battle again and it seems like every time it works the second time. I will title this the: First-Try-CTD-But-Second-Try-Works CTD. Same location, same units, no turns passed. No other stuff done either even. My guess is that it could be some sky or weather related bug, but we haven't messed with those files that we know of.

Any advice or knowledge of other mods having this problem would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Teleklos Archelaou; 12-03-2006 at 04:20.

Here is another CTD problem I have come across while beta testing new version of INVASIO BARBARORUM.Game would load but will crash on campaigns loading screen without any error message.I have managed to save DMP where to me greatest surprise I have found this line:

Script Error in bi/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 134, column 27.Unrecognised: 'britain' as a region resource class (or hidden resource)
    checked all entries in descr_regions and export_descr_buildings (52 hidden resources) and everything seem to be correct.

any ideas?
    Last edited by Hans Kloss; 12-08-2006 at 10:10.

We removed the britain resource a long time ago as it was causing crashes when we moused over the regions or clicked on the settlements (though I think it was the former). I think it is becuase this resource is tied to hardcoding. Of course, if you want to make use of its original purpose then I guess you must keep it as long as your mod does not set up other parameters which the hardcoding cannot deal with. I'm not sure what your exact message means - have you listed it in DR and in EDB?

Finder of Little Oddities Senior Member Makanyane's Avatar

Only other thought would be if Britain has become first resource in EDB list for you. I did have a, to my mind, completely inexplicable problem where adding in EDB
    temple_of_horse_shrine requires factions { huns, } or building_present_min_level temple_of_horse temple_of_horse_shrine
    (to make other factions able to build over existing shrines etc.) Stopped the game recognising the first resource in the EDB list if it was actually used in DR - putting an un-used resource first in list made it all work fine!
    So there might be something to do with the ordering of the list?!
    Not used mods before? Looking for something small and fun?!
    Download the:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast