Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Rome: Total Gameplay (RTG), compatible with vanilla RTW v1.5

Post Re: Rome: Total Gameplay (RTG), compatible with vanilla RTW v1.5

New Campaign Descriptions, Faction Leader Portraits & Campaign Maps Per Faction

New campaign descriptions, faction leader portraits and campaign maps per faction have been created for all playable factions in RTG. Click the screens below for larger images (you may need to click the image to resize it):

Currently developing Rome: Total Gameplay (RTG), an unofficial mod for vanilla Rome: Total War v1.5

Features: improved battles, new units to recruit, more buildings to construct, a modified campaign map, and much more!
    RTG Main Topic
    , Click here to download RTG v1.0

Historical Battles now feature New / Replaced / Unlocked Units

The historical battles now feature the new / replaced / unlocked units accompanying RTG. Here are some screenshots from the movie intros for the Battle of Raphia, the Siege of Sparta, and the Battle of the Teutoburg Forests (click to enlarge):

The Battle of Raphia

The Siege of Sparta

The Battle of the Teutoburg Forests

[EDIT:]These screenshots were taken before SigniferOne's animations were incorporated into RTG. Therefore, you should expect to see different animations in use than what is displayed above, EG hoplites will now use the overarm animations rather than the vanilla underarm ones.

Currently developing Rome: Total Gameplay (RTG), an unofficial mod for vanilla Rome: Total War v1.5

Features: improved battles, new units to recruit, more buildings to construct, a modified campaign map, and much more!
    RTG Main Topic

Modified Siege Battles

Siege Battles have been modified in some depth. The visuals may have remained pretty much the same as they were in vanilla (with exceptions, see below), but the actual mechanics have been tweaked. You may need to use Custom Battles to familiarise yourself with these changes, and this will help you to know what to expect when undertaking siege battles during a campaign.

Culture Specific Battering Rams

In terms of changes to the visuals, culture specific battering rams are now available in siege battles. These are as follows:-

* Roman & Greek culture

* Eastern, Carthaginian & Egyptian culture

* Barbarian culture

These should makes things a bit more realistic, rather than every culture utilising exactly the same type of ram as in vanilla RTW.

RTG Main Topic

Added a couple of new regions within Iberia, renamed & relocated another:

RTG Main Topic

Added another region into North Africa, my thanks to GiantMonkeyMan for the historical info!

RTG Main Topic

Quintus Libo / Austria Member Glaucus's Avatar

Default Re: Rome: Total Gameplay (RTG), compatible with vanilla RTW v1.5

This mod is looking very nice. I like the split islands IE sardinia and crete. Makes it harder to control them, but if you have botht then you will double the trade of it right? two more ports on the aegean sea to generate money. Looking very nice. Forgive me, but do you have an estimate as to when this mod will be finished? I can hardly wait!
    HBO Rome:
    Mark Anthony
    :I shall be a good Politican, even if it kills me... or anyone else for that matter.

Thanks for your interest Glaucus! The trade resources for every province on the campaign map (both new and existing) have been reconstructed. Many provinces in vanilla contained too many trade resources, and were able to rake in the trade income through sea exports. I've tried to balance income for each province, but at the same time vary the resources in each region as well.

As for a release date, I'm hoping to release an open beta of the mod in the near future, once a few more changes have been implemented.

RTG Main Topic

Professor Spatula's Skins / Sprites Pack

Professor Spatula has very kindly donated some of his exceptional unit skins to the mod. He has also donated several unit sprites that accompany the unit skins. I would like to take the opportunity to thank Professor Spatula for his skilled work, and these new additions can only improve the mod yet further

The new-look unit skins are displayed below:-

Dacian Unit Skin Overhaul

Barbarian Chosen Warlord

Barbarian Warlord

Warband

Falxmen

Naked Fanatics

Chosen Swordsmen

Archer Warband

Chosen Archer Warband

Barbarian Cavalry

Noble Cavalry

Dacian General Reskin

Dacian Lesser General Reskin

Dacian Standard Bearer Reskin

Greek Cities

Militia Hoplites

Hoplites

Germans

Reskinned Chosen Axemen

Barbarian Cavalry

Numidia

War Elephants

Gaul

Swordsmen

Iberia

Scutarii

Carthage

Carthaginian Infantry

Mercenaries

Mercenary Samnites

Mercenary Greek Hoplites

Barbarian Cavalry Mercenaries

Greek Cities:
    Alternative Spartan skin.

Gauls:
    Chosen Swordsman

Thrace:
    Alternative Militia Hoplite skin.

Macedon:
    Royal Pikeman / Hypaspist

Romans:
    Updated Principes - Julii, Brutii, Scipii.

Parthia:
    Indian War Elephants

RTG Main Topic

RTG Open Beta v0.1

RTG Open Beta v0.1 is now available to download! You can download it using the link below:

RTG Open Beta v0.1 @ Rapidshare

RTG Open Beta v0.1 @ Megaupload

The download is compressed in ZIP format, and is around 45MB in size. If you have broadband internet connection, the download time should'nt be too long. Although with slower connection speeds it may take a while, especially if the file hosting URL is busy

You'll need a ZIP extractor tool such as WINZIP to open the ZIP file, if you don't have this you can find out more (and download) below:

WINZIP

For vanilla RTW patches which are required for this mod to work properly, you can download them from TW.COM or say, DOWNLOAD.COM (use the search tool to find the RTW patches), here are links:

TW.COM Downloads

DOWNLOAD.COM

There should be 4 files included with the ZIP download, these include the RTG Open Beta v0.1 installer, installation instructions, a version of the RTG readme, and also a short RTG guide.

For more info on installation, please refer to the installation instructions included with the download.

For a list of changes, adjustments, fixes etc since RTW vanilla v1.5, please refer to the readme file.

For an overview of the mod, and what you're likely to expect, please refer to the short RTG guide.

I hope you enjoy the open beta, thanks!
    Last edited by Seasoned Alcoholic; 04-08-2006 at 19:22.

RTG Main Topic

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

(1) Install a vanilla version of Rome: Total War (RTW), EG v1.0

(2) Patch up as follows (this will depend on which version of RTW / BI is contained on your CDs / DVDs):

* RTW patch v1.1, available here
    * RTW patch v1.2, available here
    * BI patch v1.4 (this includes RTW patch v1.3 on CD, which will be installed), note that this patch is available on the BI CD.
    * BI patch v1.6 (this includes RTW patch v1.5), available here

(3) Create a backup of your DATA folder located at C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War

(4) After the backup has been created (this usually takes a while to complete), run the RTG installation program included in the download. Note that the default installation directory is the one that should be used for the mod to install and run correctly

(5) Once the installer has finished, you will need to delete the following files so that the mod will work correctly (create backups first if you want):

* map.rwm (IE the campaign map) @ C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\Data\world\maps\base
    * map_heights.hgt @ C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\Data\world\maps\base
    * events.dat (IE sound file) @ C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\Data\sounds
    * radar_map1.tga @ C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\Data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign
    * radar_map2.tga @ C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\Data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign

(6) Start up RTW as normal. If you attempt to play a new imperial campaign, you will have to wait longer than usual for the new map.rwm file to be automatically generated by the game.
    Last edited by Seasoned Alcoholic; 04-15-2006 at 23:13.

RTG Main Topic

Thumbs up Re: Rome: Total Gameplay (RTG), compatible with vanilla RTW v1.5

hey, great mod downloaded it today! BI works fine if its installed. There is one problem that i know of right now though. When you play the Carthaginian campaign starting armies have Iberian Infantry instead of Carthaginian Infantry. This is possible for the Iberians too. Ill tell you if there is any more problems.

Ahhh, OK dude, I know what I've done. Basically forgot to update the Carthaginian starting armies in descr_strat with 'carthaginian hastati' instead of 'carthaginian infantry'. The changes have been made in EDB, but were obviously missed from descr_strat.

Iberia / Spain should now be the only faction that can recruit iberian infantry, Carthage should now recruit the carthaginian hastati / infantry instead of this unit. Think they have similar stats and recruitment costs to each other.

I'll fix this small problem, then release another version of the beta. Thanks

RTG Main Topic

RTG Open Beta Hotfix

There's now a hotfix available for the RTG open beta, here are the installation instructions:

(1) Download the RTG Open Beta Hotfix from here, its only a small file and should last a couple of seconds at the most.

(2) Using a ZIP extractor tool (EG WINZIP), extract the RTG_Open_Beta_Hotfix folder to the location of your choice (EG desktop).

(3) Open the folder, you will find the latest version of descr_strat.

(4) Simply browse to the following directory destination...

C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\Data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign

...and replace the existing descr_strat text file with the one you've just downloaded.

What does the RTG Open Beta Hotfix do?

RTG gives the Carthaginians an alternate unit to Iberian Infantry, they are called Carthaginian Infantry. They are in many ways identical to Roman Hastati, and the skin, sprites and UI cards have been created by Professor Spatula.

Here's a screenshot of some Carthaginian Infantry:

Carthage starting armies apparently contain Iberian Infantry. The hotfix simply replaces these starting units with Carthaginian Infantry. Enjoy!

RTG Main Topic

german spear warband has a secondary weapon a short sword. so does nubian spearman. if you do alt right click on an enemy they will use a short sword instead of a spear. i suggest that general bodyguard should have 3 or 4 hitpoints instead of two cause every cavalry has two hitpoints. a unit of numidian cavalry can beat a roman general!

and also poeni infantry should use underarm because they hold their shields diagonally and parts of the sheilds you cant see. thats all i know now. sorry if im causing any problems. (sacred band are okay)
    Last edited by The Spartan (Returns); 04-12-2006 at 15:49.

lastly. ive been looking everywhere to find out whether the Macedonians used underarm or overhead. finally i posted a thread in the monastery to find out. https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=63516 he said that Macedonians used the phalanx underarm for their long pikes. Greeks overhead cause of their shorter spears. So pikemen should use underarm and other long pike users. And Greeks overhead and maybe shorter spear users. Im pretty sure thats it! just wanted to help out this great mod!

Thanks for your feedback The Spartan! I'm very busy at present and don't have much time to work on the mod, but hopefully over the holidays I should have plenty of time to look into making more changes to the open beta.

Yeah, those 2 units you've mentioned do have secondary weapons. If you remove the secondaries and attempt to duplicate the primary skeleton twice, apparently they will still use their secondary weapons regardless. If the secondaries are removed then you get a CTD, I don't really think this is a major issue tbh.

As for general's bodyguard hitpoints, I'd originally given all factions general bodyguards 3 hitpoints. However, after running some tests in custom battles and various campaigns, I'd noticed that with 3 hps, generals were really difficult to dispose of, and certain units (EG infantry, missiles) didn't stand a chance when fighting against them. This is why I've changed hps back to 2 so that they don't overpower everything.

I've noticed the way poeni infantry hold their sheilds as well, found this in the historical battles involving Carthage. I'll probably get round to changing their skeletons at a later date.

I've given the overam animations to all the Greek factions, and some shared units (EG sacred band / armoured hoplites etc). In the battles I've tested out, the results don't seem to be that biased in favour of the pikemen rather than hoplite units. The mod isn't 100% historical because it tries to focus on other aspects. Think I'll wait and see if there are any more responses with regards to this area before I change all the pikemen skeletons back to their vanilla ones (they currently use SigniferOne's animations).

Cheers

RTG Main Topic

great! i respect your judgement.

The Spartan, did you have any problems downloading and installing the RTG open beta v0.1? Does the mod work OK from a vanilla install? I'm interested to know because someone over @ TWC forums is having difficulty getting the mod to work. I'd like to help him out, but I'm not sure where his CTDs are originating from, and whether these are related to the installation of the mod.

If you could post exactly how you installed the mod it would be greatly appreciated!

RTG Main Topic

well my 1.5 RTW was unmodded, i made a copy of the RTW folder if i ever wanna play RTW regular 1.5 again. then i downloaded your mod ran the installation, read the installation.txt told me to delete a few files and voila! no problems! when you mean vanila install do you mean uninstall the game and patch it up again? if thats what you mean that should work perfectly.

Thanks for the feedback, you're the first to let me know if the mod installer works properly!

Yeah, by vanilla I mean a clean, unedited, unmodified version of the original RTW. This needs to be patched up systematically (IE one patch at-a-time) until v1.5 is installed. Or by the sounds of things, you can install BI and patch upto v1.6, then install the mod, and things should work fine.

Btw, that installer was my very first attempt at building one. I know its inflexible - it has to be installed in the default directory path (EG C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\Data) for the open beta to work properly, which has its limitations.

[EDIT:]Cha0sMarin3, who was having trouble installing the mod over @ TWC forums, has now managed to get the open beta to work correctly.
    Last edited by Seasoned Alcoholic; 04-15-2006 at 15:34.

RTG Main Topic

Unit Sprites

If you've downloaded and installed the open beta, you'll have noticed that many units use the wrong sprites, or the closest vanilla ones instead. This was mainly because I'd never got round to using the sprite generator before the releasing the open beta.

However, I've now used the sprite generator, and have created about 50 new unit sprites for various units, from recruitable units through to mercenaries. A few of the vanilla horse sprites have also been updated to their latest version. Things should now be easier on the eye when you zoom out on the battlefield :)

The units that have new unit sprites are as follows:-

Slave Early Generals Bodyguard
    Briton Woodsmen
    Briton Early Generals Bodyguard
    Briton Barbarian Cavalry
    Briton Generals Bodyguard
    Briton Raiders
    Briton Woad Berserkers
    Carthaginian Archers
    Dacia Woodsmen
    Dacia Barbarian Cavalry
    Dacia Generals Bodyguard
    Dacia Naked Fanatics
    Dacia Noble Cavalry
    Dacia Archer Warband
    Dacia Raiders
    Dacia Chosen Swordsmen
    Dacia Generals Horse
    Dacia Heavy Horse
    Dacia Medium Horse
    Dacia Light Horse
    Dacia Chosen Archers
    Dacia Falxmen
    Egypt Generals Bodyguard
    Gaul Night Raiders
    Gaul Chosen Swordsmen
    Gaul Swordsmen
    German Barbarian Cavalry
    German Chosen Axes
    Greek Cities Hoplite Militia
    Greek Cities Spartans
    Greek Cities Hoplites
    Illyrian Mercenaries
    Mercenary Hoplites
    Macedonian Hypaspists
    Numidian Libyan Spearmen
    Numidian Camel Archers
    Pontic Scythed Chariot Crew
    Samnite Mercenaries
    House of Brutii Principes
    House of Julii Principes
    House of Scipii Principes
    Scythia Woodsmen
    Scythia Raiders
    Seleucid Scythed Chariot Crew
    Iberia Raiders
    Iberian Scutarii
    Thrace Hoplite Militia

RTG Main Topic

Yeah, those 2 units you've mentioned do have secondary weapons. If you remove the secondaries and attempt to duplicate the primary skeleton twice, apparently they will still use their secondary weapons regardless. If the secondaries are removed then you get a CTD, I don't really think this is a major issue tbh.
    Because their CAS model has the knife/short sword as a secondary weapon. The only way to let any Phalanx unit use a spear as secondary weapon would be editing the CAS and replacing the knife with a spear. You´ll notice all phalanx capable units have a spear as primary weapon though they never use it in the game. That´s because the Phalanx formation overwrites the primary weapon, regardless what it is (you can also, say, give Roman legionaires Phalanx capability, and they would carry spears then, but tey most likely wouldn´t use their gladius in close combat anymore, because in their model it´s the primary weapon). The fact that all the units using Phalanx have a spear model is the only reason why SigniferOne´s new animation work, if they had no primary weapon model, they´d fight empty-handed.

Just to clear that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran
    Because their CAS model has the knife/short sword as a secondary weapon. The only way to let any Phalanx unit use a spear as secondary weapon would be editing the CAS and replacing the knife with a spear. You´ll notice all phalanx capable units have a spear as primary weapon though they never use it in the game. That´s because the Phalanx formation overwrites the primary weapon, regardless what it is (you can also, say, give Roman legionaires Phalanx capability, and they would carry spears then, but tey most likely wouldn´t use their gladius in close combat anymore, because in their model it´s the primary weapon). The fact that all the units using Phalanx have a spear model is the only reason why SigniferOne´s new animation work, if they had no primary weapon model, they´d fight empty-handed.

Just to clear that up.
    Thanks for the heads-up Ciaran. I certainly would've played around with unit models if I owned a copy of 3DS MAX, but since not I was just content to unlock some of the unused models / skins, and create a few of my own using a combination of what was already available, EG Numidian Camel Archers.

I've also played around with unit attributes, namely removing the phalanx capability from some units, and attempting to port in BI's shieldwall using the mod: switch tool. However, I never managed to test this directly due to custom / historical battles not working correctly.

Also tried to prevent units from using their secondary weapons by negating their secondary attributes, IE changing values to 0, no, none etc. This did prevent units from using their secondary weapons, so did appear to be an alternate option. However, I think that certain units should be allowed to use secondary weapons when in close quarters because of the restrictions of their primary weapons. For example, a unit may be more likely to get a kill using a sword rather than a thrusting spear.

RTG Main Topic

Quote Originally Posted by Seasoned Alcoholic
    Unit Sprites

If you've downloaded and installed the open beta, you'll have noticed that many units use the wrong sprites, or the closest vanilla ones instead. This was mainly because I'd never got round to using the sprite generator before the releasing the open beta.

However, I've now used the sprite generator, and have created about 50 new unit sprites for various units, from recruitable units through to mercenaries. A few of the vanilla horse sprites have also been updated to their latest version. Things should now be easier on the eye when you zoom out on the battlefield :)

The units that have new unit sprites are as follows:-

Slave Early Generals Bodyguard
    Briton Woodsmen
    Briton Early Generals Bodyguard
    Briton Barbarian Cavalry
    Briton Generals Bodyguard
    Briton Raiders
    Briton Woad Berserkers
    Carthaginian Archers
    Dacia Woodsmen
    Dacia Barbarian Cavalry
    Dacia Generals Bodyguard
    Dacia Naked Fanatics
    Dacia Noble Cavalry
    Dacia Archer Warband
    Dacia Raiders
    Dacia Chosen Swordsmen
    Dacia Generals Horse
    Dacia Heavy Horse
    Dacia Medium Horse
    Dacia Light Horse
    Dacia Chosen Archers
    Dacia Falxmen
    Egypt Generals Bodyguard
    Gaul Night Raiders
    Gaul Chosen Swordsmen
    Gaul Swordsmen
    German Barbarian Cavalry
    German Chosen Axes
    Greek Cities Hoplite Militia
    Greek Cities Spartans
    Greek Cities Hoplites
    Illyrian Mercenaries
    Mercenary Hoplites
    Macedonian Hypaspists
    Numidian Libyan Spearmen
    Numidian Camel Archers
    Pontic Scythed Chariot Crew
    Samnite Mercenaries
    House of Brutii Principes
    House of Julii Principes
    House of Scipii Principes
    Scythia Woodsmen
    Scythia Raiders
    Seleucid Scythed Chariot Crew
    Iberia Raiders
    Iberian Scutarii
    Thrace Hoplite Militia
    can't wait for this!
    Last edited by The Spartan (Returns); 04-22-2006 at 22:32.

Also tried to prevent units from using their secondary weapons by negating their secondary attributes, IE changing values to 0, no, none etc. This did prevent units from using their secondary weapons, so did appear to be an alternate option.
    If you do that they´ll still use the phalanx spears, not the one of the actual model and they´ll hold them either straight up (and seem to be punching with their fists) or the spear keeps the formation though the soldier does not. At least, that´s the case in 1.2, I haven´t yet tried it in 1.5, but I suspect some similar result.

Proposals for next RTG Open Beta

Here is a list of areas that will be included in the next version of the RTG Open Beta:
    • Around 50 brand new unit sprites for many of the unit reskins, unlocked units etc that feature in the Open Beta, more info available here
    • Poeni spearmen now use the original vanilla primary skeleton --- fixes shield glitch with overarm animations
    • Tweaked a few hoplite / pikemen shield values
    • Added 3 omitted regions from descr_mercenaries, tweaked recruitment pools as necessary
    • Replaced iberian infantry with carthaginian infantry in Carthage starting armies --- incorporates RTG Open Beta hotfix
    • Unlocked poeni infantry texture and gloss files, repaired DMB texture reference that was previously omitted

The next Open Beta release will probably be available in two different download formats. The EXE installer will still be available, which will need to be installed in the \data directory. Also, a self-extracting ZIP file will be made available for those who wish to extract and install the text files manually, which will be useful if you already have other mods installed.

In addition, the sprites pack will probably be a seperate download because of its large size - around 30MB uncompressed. This will probably be another ZIP file.

Thanks.

RTG Main Topic

RTG Open Beta v0.2 (Self-Extracting ZIP)

The next version of the RTG Open Beta is now available for download. This version of RTG Open Beta v0.2 is a self-extracting ZIP file. This version is recommended if you have other mods installed, or if you wish to install the open beta manually. Only download this version if you're confident about manual installations. Here are the download mirrors:

RTG Open Beta v0.2 @ Rapidshare

RTG Open Beta v0.2 @ Megaupload

The download is compressed in ZIP format, and is around 52MB in size. If you have broadband internet connection, the download time shouldn't be too long. Although with slower connection speeds it may take a while, especially if the file hosting URL is busy.

You'll need a ZIP extractor tool such as WINZIP to open the ZIP file, if you don't have this you can find out more (and download) below:

WINZIP

For vanilla RTW patches which are required for this mod to work properly, you can download them from TW.COM or say, DOWNLOAD.COM (use the search tool to find the RTW patches), here are links:

TW.COM Downloads

DOWNLOAD.COM

There should be 4 files included with the self-extracting ZIP download, these include the DATA folder, installation instructions, a version of the RTG readme, and also a short RTG guide.

Please note that the installation instructions included in the download are out-of-date, you should refer to the installation instructions provided at the RTG subforums for the latest version. RTG Subforums

Enjoy the latest version of the RTG Open Beta!

RTG Main Topic

RTG Hidden Resources / ZOR

Many new hidden resources (and standard ones) have been used to restrict the training of various elites, specialists and unique units on the campaign map. In other words, hidden resources have been used to establish regional zone of recruitment (ZOR). Here is a regional guideline, including details of the restricted unit(s):-

Etruria
    Early Legionary First Cohort
    Legionary First Cohort
    Praetorian Cohort

Umbria Et Picenum
    Legionary First Cohort
    Praetorian Cohort

Latium
    Legionary First Cohort
    Praetorian Cohort

Apulia
    Legionary First Cohort
    Praetorian Cohort

Campania Et Samnium
    Legionary First Cohort
    Praetorian Cohort

Bruttium, Calabria Et Lucania
    Legionary First Cohort
    Praetorian Cohort

Sicilia Romanus
    Legionary First Cohort
    Praetorian Cohort

Gallia Cisalpina
    Praetorian Cohort

Venetia
    Praetorian Cohort

Liguria
    Praetorian Cohort

Sicilia Poeni
    Praetorian Cohort
    Sacred Band Infantry
    Sacred Band Cavalry

Sicilia Graecus
    Praetorian Cohort
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core
    Spartans

Assyria Secunda
    Silver Shield Pikemen
    Briton Heavy Chariots
    Briton Light Chariots
    Pontus Scythed Chariots
    East Chariot Archers
    Ptolemaic Chariots
    Ptolemaic Chariot Archers
    Seleucid Scythed Chariots
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Phrygia
    Silver Shield Pikemen
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core
    Spartans

Cilicia
    Silver Shield Pikemen
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Lycaonia
    Silver Shield Pikemen
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Lower Mesopotamia
    Silver Shield Pikemen
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Syria
    Silver Shield Pikemen
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Coele Syria
    Silver Shield Pikemen
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Lydia
    Silver Shield Pikemen
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Upper Mesopotamia
    Silver Shield Pikemen
    Briton Heavy Chariots
    Briton Light Chariots
    Pontus Scythed Chariots
    East Chariot Archers
    Ptolemaic Chariots
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Assyria Prima
    Silver Shield Pikemen
    Briton Heavy Chariots
    Briton Light Chariots
    Pontus Scythed Chariots
    East Chariot Archers
    Ptolemaic Chariots
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Sumer Et Akkad
    Silver Shield Pikemen
    Briton Heavy Chariots
    Briton Light Chariots
    Pontus Scythed Chariots
    East Chariot Archers
    Ptolemaic Chariots
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Paionia
    Royal Pikemen
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Propontis
    Royal Pikemen
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Southern Epirus
    Royal Pikemen
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Macedonia
    Royal Pikemen
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Thessalia
    Royal Pikemen
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Aetolia
    Royal Pikemen
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Attica
    Royal Pikemen
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core
    Spartans

Achaia, Argolis, Elis Et Arcadia
    Royal Pikemen
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core
    Spartans

Laconia Et Messenia
    Royal Pikemen
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core
    Spartans

Northern Epirus
    Royal Pikemen
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Boeotia
    Royal Pikemen
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core
    Spartans

Colchis
    Bronze Shields
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Armenia Prima
    Bronze Shields
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Pontus Prima
    Bronze Shields
    Briton Heavy Chariots
    Briton Light Chariots
    Pontus Scythed Chariots
    East Chariot Archers
    Ptolemaic Chariots
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Cappadocia Prima
    Bronze Shields
    Briton Heavy Chariots
    Briton Light Chariots
    Pontus Scythed Chariots
    East Chariot Archers
    Ptolemaic Chariots
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Bithynia
    Bronze Shields

Galatia
    Bronze Shields

Paphlagonia
    Bronze Shields

Pontus Secunda
    Bronze Shields
    Briton Heavy Chariots
    Briton Light Chariots
    Pontus Scythed Chariots
    East Chariot Archers
    Ptolemaic Chariots
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Cappadocia Secunda
    Bronze Shields
    Briton Heavy Chariots
    Briton Light Chariots
    Pontus Scythed Chariots
    East Chariot Archers
    Ptolemaic Chariots
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Armenia Secunda
    Bronze Shields
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Britannia Secunda
    Briton Heavy Chariots
    Briton Light Chariots
    Pontus Scythed Chariots
    East Chariot Archers
    Ptolemaic Chariots
    Woad Warriors
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Tribus Silurii
    Briton Heavy Chariots
    Briton Light Chariots
    Pontus Scythed Chariots
    East Chariot Archers
    Ptolemaic Chariots
    Woad Warriors
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Britannia Prima
    Briton Heavy Chariots
    Briton Light Chariots
    Pontus Scythed Chariots
    East Chariot Archers
    Ptolemaic Chariots
    Woad Warriors
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Lower Aegyptus
    Briton Heavy Chariots
    Briton Light Chariots
    Pontus Scythed Chariots
    East Chariot Archers
    Ptolemaic Chariots
    Ptolemaic Pharoah's Guards
    Nile Cavalry
    Ptolemaic Pharoah's Bowmen

Middle Aegyptus
    Briton Heavy Chariots
    Briton Light Chariots
    Pontus Scythed Chariots
    East Chariot Archers
    Ptolemaic Chariots
    Nile Cavalry

Upper Aegyptus
    Briton Heavy Chariots
    Briton Light Chariots
    Pontus Scythed Chariots
    East Chariot Archers
    Ptolemaic Chariots
    Nile Cavalry

Tribus Iceni
    Briton Heavy Chariots
    Briton Light Chariots
    Pontus Scythed Chariots
    East Chariot Archers
    Ptolemaic Chariots
    Woad Warriors
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Tribus Cornovii
    Briton Heavy Chariots
    Briton Light Chariots
    Pontus Scythed Chariots
    East Chariot Archers
    Ptolemaic Chariots
    Woad Warriors
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Regnum Brigantes
    Briton Heavy Chariots
    Briton Light Chariots
    Pontus Scythed Chariots
    East Chariot Archers
    Ptolemaic Chariots
    Woad Warriors
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Damnii Valentia
    Briton Heavy Chariots
    Briton Light Chariots
    Pontus Scythed Chariots
    East Chariot Archers
    Ptolemaic Chariots
    Woad Warriors
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Gallaecia
    Bull Warriors

Celtiberia
    Bull Warriors

Tarraconensis
    Bull Warriors

Lusitania Prima
    Bull Warriors

Hispania
    Bull Warriors
    Sacred Band Infantry
    Sacred Band Cavalry

Baetica Secunda
    Bull Warriors
    Sacred Band Infantry
    Sacred Band Cavalry

Baliares
    Bull Warriors
    Sacred Band Infantry
    Sacred Band Cavalry

Tribus Getae
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Gallia Transalpina
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Thracia
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Rhodos
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core
    Spartans

Crete Secunda
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core
    Spartans

Pamphylia Et Pisidia
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Corsica
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core
    Sacred Band Infantry
    Sacred Band Cavalry

Mysia
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core
    Spartans

Caria
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Moesia Prima
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Moesia Secunda
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Crete Prima
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core
    Spartans

Cyprus Prima
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Cyprus Secunda
    Greek Officer Core
    Macedonian Officer Core
    Seleucid Officer Core
    Thracian Officer Core

Southern Sardinia
    Sacred Band Infantry
    Sacred Band Cavalry

Africa
    Sacred Band Infantry
    Sacred Band Cavalry

Byzacium
    Sacred Band Infantry
    Sacred Band Cavalry

Cyrenaica
    Sacred Band Infantry
    Sacred Band Cavalry

Northern Sardinia
    Sacred Band Infantry
    Sacred Band Cavalry

Tripolitania Prima
    Sacred Band Infantry
    Sacred Band Cavalry

Tripolitania Secunda
    Sacred Band Infantry
    Sacred Band Cavalry

Arabia Petraea Prima
    Nile Cavalry

Arabia Petraea Secunda
    Nile Cavalry

Tribus Alani
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Tribus Saka
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Tribus Sarmatae
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Maeotis
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Scythia
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Atropatene Secunda
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Media
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Elam
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Astyages
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Atropatene Prima
    Cappadocian Cavalry
    Cataphracts
    Cataphract Archers
    Cataphract Camels
    Sarmatian Heavy Cavalry

Angli, Saxones Et Varini
    Gothic Cavalry
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Locus Gepidae
    Gothic Cavalry
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Tribus Melanchlaeni
    Gothic Cavalry

Gothones, Rugii, Lemovii Et Burgundiones
    Gothic Cavalry
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Pripet Marshes
    Gothic Cavalry

Germania Secunda
    Gothic Cavalry
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Chatti, Langobardi, Semones Et Deuringi
    Gothic Cavalry
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Marsigni, Burii Et Gothini
    Gothic Cavalry
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Alemanni, Sedusii Et Decumates Agri
    Gothic Cavalry
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Germania Prima
    Gothic Cavalry
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Boiohemi, Marcomanni Et Quadi
    Gothic Cavalry
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Scaneg
    Gothic Cavalry
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Blecingaeg
    Gothic Cavalry
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Hibernia
    Woad Warriors
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Gallia Belgica
    Woad Warriors
    Berserkers
    Woad Berserkers

Gallia Armorica
    Woad Warriors

Gallia
    Woad Warriors

Gallia Aquitania
    Woad Warriors

Gallia Lugdunensis Prima
    Woad Warriors

Gallia Narbonensis
    Woad Warriors

Gallia Lugdunensis Secunda
    Woad Warriors

Baetica Prima
    Bull Warriors
    Sacred Band Infantry
    Sacred Band Cavalry

Lusitania Secunda
    Bull Warriors

RTG Main Topic

In addition to the above, both the elephants and camels resources have been extended so that they are now included in some of the new regions.

The slaves resource has been reworked for all regions because of boundary changes. You should now expect this resource to appear in a different location to what it did previously.

I've also made use of a couple of redundant resources that were never used in vanilla by CA. The pigs resource has been removed because these units are no longer used in the game.

If you would like to know how to relocate / add / delete resources on the campaign map, I've written a tutorial on how to do this:

How To...Add / Relocate / Delete Campaign Map Resources

RTG Main Topic

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast