Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gameplay Discussion: Battles

Shaidar Haran Senior Member SAM Site Champion Myrddraal's Avatar

Default Re: Gameplay Discussion: Battles

Yeah I will, but Glaucus a lot of the things I had in mind are impossible without a team. Remember, atm I'm just hoping to release the unit's I've done as a custom battle pack. We'll see if anything else is possible.

I'm also working on NTW2 atm to give you an idea of my time commitments

Quintus Libo / Austria Member Glaucus's Avatar

Of course, we all understand that modders have lives too (yes they are people who need sleep and attention just like you!), and anything you can release is much appreciated.
    HBO Rome:
    Mark Anthony
    :I shall be a good Politican, even if it kills me... or anyone else for that matter.

"Audacity, always audacity!" Member Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glaucus
    Of course, we all understand that modders have lives too (yes they are people who need sleep and attention just like you!), and anything you can release is much appreciated.
    What! you mean to say the modders in this community are allowed to sleep this is outragous next you will let them go outside! something must be done think about how much more content could be released if there where guards standing over them with whips.

“By push of bayonets, no firing till you see the whites of their eyes”
    - Friedrich der Große

Axebitten Modder Senior Member Dol Guldur's Avatar

Not so much guards with whips as guys with msn and PMs and incessant posts - all of which effort and time might have been more constructively used to learn how to mod some aspect of the engine and contribute to the Mod so that it could be released earlier...

rant. rave. rant. ;)
    "One of the most sophisticated Total War mods ever developed..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dol Guldur
    Not so much guards with whips as guys with msn and PMs and incessant posts - all of which effort and time might have been more constructively used to learn how to mod some aspect of the engine and contribute to the Mod so that it could be released earlier...

rant. rave. rant. ;)
    lol
    Spent a bit of time on Rome over the past couple of weeks and im coming round to it, think im going to learn to mod it once i get my laptop back from the menders (took 2 months last time so could be a while ). Should be able to give you guys a hand with this once ive done that (no idea how long it will take me to learn, depends how different it is to M:TW)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12