Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AoVaF revived!

Default Re: AoVaF revived!

edzymedieval, thanks a lot for your very important help.
    And, of course, to Legio and Csatadi.

I can not modelling or skinning, I´m unskilled for programming, but I have posted information about Asturias and Al-Andalus (units, teach and royal trees, provinces, buildings, traits). Almost all the work with these factions is done and I posted here or at the internal forum, but I will post again if you want.

I can provide you information about other non-spanish factions, even not as accurate as with spanish. Just tell me what faction need research and I will begin.

Thank you again.

If post info, post also ALOT of picture or drawing of units, so can be skinned. bye

Thread killer Member Rodion Romanovich's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nacheras
    edzymedieval, thanks a lot for your very important help.
    And, of course, to Legio and Csatadi.

I can not modelling or skinning, I´m unskilled for programming, but I have posted information about Asturias and Al-Andalus (units, teach and royal trees, provinces, buildings, traits). Almost all the work with these factions is done and I posted here or at the internal forum, but I will post again if you want.

I can provide you information about other non-spanish factions, even not as accurate as with spanish. Just tell me what faction need research and I will begin.

Thank you again.
    Yeah, it would probably be helpful if you reposted the latest versions of army lists. We need to rework the army lists a bit. I've got the names and other stuff though. As for other factions to research, Great Moravia needs research for army list and names.
    Under construction...

"In countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia and Norway, there is no separation of church and state." - HoreTore

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Any historical help you can provide it's great. As long as it's accurate.

But be sure to open a new thread, so we can see the work better.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Gwledig of the Brythons Member Agraes's Avatar

Edzy, Legio, just want to let you know you cant count on ATW models and skins if you need some. I understand that Scion didn't send you his work so if you need some other celtic factions done our own can help - at least as a basis.

Thanks Agraes.

We need to complete our Eire, Englisc and other factions with some skins. We don't have them all.

I send an e-mail to Scion. I hope he responds.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Gwledig of the Brythons Member Agraes's Avatar

In case he don't you knows who to ask ;]

Attila Reloaded made also some Carolingian Franks for his mod. It may be useful for you.

It lives! It LIVES! Huzzah!

Unfortunately, I have no applicable skills or specialized historical knowledge what-so-ever, so that precludes me from making any siginificant contribution. :( You do have my moral support, however, and I'm fully confident that Age of Vikings and Fanatics be another kick-ass mod.

Cheers! :beer:
    "Fear is the enemy of logic. There is no more debilitating, crushing, self-defeating, sickening thing in the world--to an individual or to a nation."
    --Frank Sinatra

Nobody started with skill mujalumbo. everybody learn it.
    Too many times read: keep up the good work, will be best mod ever, but unfortunately am not skilled and cant help in any way.

Of course yo ucan help. For example, can surf the net and find pictures of magyar units, or arab units, or franks, or whatever unit is listed in unit, and post the url or the pictures.

That will help me for sure.

Bye

i only want to say that i think that Legio has done a great job

:cheers: mate

Thread killer Member Rodion Romanovich's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Glass
    i only want to say that i think that Legio has done a great job

:cheers: mate
    thank u, but don't forget that most of the work has been done by the others on the team who deserve most of the credit
    Under construction...

"In countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia and Norway, there is no separation of church and state." - HoreTore

Quote Originally Posted by LegioXXXUlpiaVictrix
    thank u, but don't forget that most of the work has been done by the others on the team who deserve most of the credit
    Leave the false modesty, it doesn't fit you.

You done a great job also, you did all of the organizing.

Proud

Been to:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12