Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 1625

Thread: The Drunkards Tavern

Default Re: The Drunkards tThread.

Drinking some whisky that I found lying in a unmarked bottle at the back of the cupboard. Don't remember what it is, but it tastes like :daisy;
    Is getting me drunk though, and I don't al; that sad

The horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

Member thankful for this post:

Hax 

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

bbbbb
    Last edited by Strike For The South; 07-17-2013 at 07:56.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

I am unbelievably faced right now and my hands are all bunred up vyt I cn't feel :Dairy:
    Had five large boilermakers and then felt peakish to decided to make chocolate fonadant. Made it allright and then burned my habnds taking it out fo the oven. It's tasty but this is going to hurt tomorrow
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Thas and awesome song it is.

They sghould really sticky this again. I am incredily faced but I feel awesome. Rum is my new choice or poison, bacardi black ftw

Been a while since i got drunk. But I plan on drinking Saturday. So idk if I want to indulge tonight.

Last edited by a completely inoffensive name; 04-15-2021 at 01:27. Reason: Very cringe, I'm not cool.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Senior Member Senior Member naut's Avatar

Sydney you foxy minx you. Middle of winter, a glorious, sun-drenched, 24*C Saturday. Getting pissed in my garden, attempting to edit and complete various short stories, etc. I guess the brain's like any other good piece of machinery, requires a hefty dose of lubricant to operate at optimum levels. And **** you rhyme schemes you can shove them up your butt seams.
    Last edited by naut; 08-24-2013 at 07:11.
    #Hillary4prism

BD:TW

Some piously affirm: "The truth is such and such. I know! I see!"
    And hold that everything depends upon having the “right” religion.
    But when one really knows, one has no need of religion. - Mahavyuha Sutra

Freedom necessarily involves risk. - Alan Watts

Making an ass of myself again. I don't even know what I'm doing.

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by naut View Post
    Sydney you foxy minx you. Middle of winter, a glorious, sun-drenched, 24*C Saturday. Getting pissed in my garden, attempting to edit and complete various short stories, etc. I guess the brain's like any other good piece of machinery, requires a hefty dose of lubricant to operate at optimum levels. And **** you rhyme schemes you can shove them up your butt seams.
    Naut, I would like to send you a PM but you have them disabled.

@naut
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

I wish I had more beer. Oh well.

Vote: Sticky the thread

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

This was a fun thread to read again.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

I'll never understand why this was unstickied. I oppose that wholeheartedly.

So I'm living in New york on my own at the moment and I know no one here. I bought a bottle of wine and it turns out it had a cork and not a screw top. "Well," I think to myself, "That means I have to finish it!" And here we are, having finished it. Wow, typing correctly is harder than I remember.

Vote: Sticky the THread

Sticky the thred (2)
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Members thankful for this post (3):

Two pegs away from a picinic,
    And yes this thread should be stuickied. There aren't enough drunkards in te world.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Just a little advice on drunkenness.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

6 pints of beer and a foot long submarine sandwich filled to bursting with fried chicken and mayo.
    Better then sex.

Arnold Palmer with some vodka. Drinking while watching a 35 person race to do 70 star Super Mario 64. Finished all my fluid dynamics hw tonight and bought a new LED light bulb which should last me according to my calculations 10-11 years. Should probably pace myself since I still have class tomorrow lol.

What will it take to get this thread stuckied again I mean it isn;t getting any easuier to find

Is it weird that I'm playing Mass Effect 3 while getting plasterrd?

So am I the only one drinking these days....
    Finishing off a quarter bottle of whiskey. Surprisingly sober.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Clearly I need to rethink my no gaming while drinking stance.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Members thankful for this post (3):

4 beers and galf a bottle of bailys. Baileys is nice. I dont know what o do. Smething fun to do online when I'm drunk besides fposting?

Last edited by a completely inoffensive name; 04-15-2021 at 01:27. Reason: Very cringe, I'm not cool.

Ressurrecting a thread after 8 months wher is everyone
    anyhoo eight pints of beer....four nottles actually we have those big bottles here. While watching the Thin Blue Line. Honestly if I ever move the the USA or UK it will be for the the food. I could kill for a nice burger or a beef rissole right now.

I've just been using the backroom...

Drunk men will pee anywhere and everywhere, I tell ya.
    This space intentionally left blank

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by rajpoot View Post
    Ressurrecting a thread after 8 months wher is everyone
    anyhoo eight pints of beer....four nottles actually we have those big bottles here. While watching the Thin Blue Line. Honestly if I ever move the the USA or UK it will be for the the food. I could kill for a nice burger or a beef rissole right now.
    8 pints... it has been some time since I did that. [Segue to a cheesy rendition of "Memories"]...

Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

8 pints is not nearly enough to want to move to the UK for the food. His drink's been spiked.

Default Re: The Drunkards Tavern

Last edited by a completely inoffensive name; 04-15-2021 at 01:28. Reason: Very cringe, I'm not cool.

Default Re: The Drunkards Tavern

Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post
    At this point, I should probably post here. Wow, this chick is cool but my principles are so against polyamoury. Why does everything has to be a battle against my principles.
    Polyamory is not involved. So far, all you are considering is spreading a little pollen.

Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152535455 LastLast