Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 1625

Thread: The Drunkards Tavern

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Default Re: The Drunkards Tavern

Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post
    At this point, I should probably post here. Wow, this chick is cool but my principles are so against polyamoury. Why does everything has to be a battle against my principles.
    Wrap it.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatinous Cube View Post
    Don't overthink it, IMO. As long as you're not misleading anybody, what's the damage?
    It's sinful to have sex outside of marriage?

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    It's sinful to have sex outside of marriage?
    Why am I always the last to know!?

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    Why am I always the last to know!?
    Because you skipped that ethics session in favor of perfecting your schussing?
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Member thankful for this post:

I just had this beautiful moment...

So, during a night out I went to the mens room...

The tune "Take on me" (gotta love the 80's) was on...

Anyway, the guy next to me, drunk as ****, started to sing along...

Taaaake on meeeeeeeeeee....

Music died.

I filled in the chorus:

TAKE ON ME!!

He happily then went on...

Take me ooooon!

And I again chipped in:

"Take on me"

Me and the other guy then in tune went:

I'll be gone, in a"...

The third guy washing his hands tuned in and we all went a high pitched;

"Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

We then didn't say a word, didn't make eye contact, and just went out to our dates... Knowing we had just experienced something that would NEVER happen in the womens toilet - no matter how they group up to go there.

I miss my dick swinging singing friends...
    Last edited by Kadagar_AV; 09-14-2014 at 02:54.

Last edited by a completely inoffensive name; 04-15-2021 at 01:28. Reason: Very cringe, I'm not cool.

What the hell is happening to me?

I am going to ask a girl out tonight, and I am NERVOUS about it... I am never nervous in these situations, so this is new and annoying to me. Feels like I'm back in school...

I guess it's because this will be the first time I ask a girl out as "me"... With no ski instructor jacket to fall back on... It's a girl I have dog-training class with, so she only knows me by my looks and how I have interacted in class the last two times. I usually have more to "back me up" so to say...

GAH!!

Oh well, I am excited... Time to roll the dice, wish me luck!!

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

What the hell is happening to me?

I am going to ask a girl out tonight, and I am NERVOUS about it... I am never nervous in these situations, so this is new and annoying to me. Feels like I'm back in school...

I guess it's because this will be the first time I ask a girl out as "me"... With no ski instructor jacket to fall back on... It's a girl I have dog-training class with, so she only knows me by my looks and how I have interacted in class the last two times. I usually have more to "back me up" so to say...

GAH!!

Oh well, I am excited... Time to roll the dice, wish me luck!!

A potential relationship rather than a mouth-spitting entertainment romp? No wonder you are nervous.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    A potential relationship rather than a mouth-spitting entertainment romp? No wonder you are nervous.
    If I remember correctly, Kadagar was engaged not so long back (year or two) but they decided to split because they both wanted a different pace in life. So I think he has been interested in more than romp for a while.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaexz View Post
    If I remember correctly, Kadagar was engaged not so long back (year or two) but they decided to split because they both wanted a different pace in life. So I think he has been interested in more than romp for a while.
    Committed marital relationship considerations? Nervously hoping to make an impression on another he finds attractive? Considering the conservative political parties of his polity as having a decent idea or two? Bemoaning the young hooligans who vandalize people's property in his neighborhood?

Oh Kadagar! What has become of you?

At this pace, you'll end up wearing pants that don't cover your ankles, moving to Florida, and complaining about the government full time!

;-)

Being 34, it's time (overdue) to start being more serious...

I was very much so with my ex, we were close on getting married... However, I had too much idiot left in me to be able to fully commit. Something I in hindsight fully accept was a mistake. But yeah, I also want to have kids some day... And now I have a steady job and place to live, and hey, even a dog! How much more settled can a guy get?

This was a very strange experience... Before I have always been able to lean back on "my town" at large... VIP in all bars, know all the people, semi-super star status around town... It's easy to be confident when you can walk into any place around and pretty much own it.

Now, however, it was just little ol' me... No crutches to lean on, so to say.

This girl is the most beautiful thing I have seen since my ex, and she has a Rottweiler... I told myself when I got my dog that I would ask the first cute girl with a "real" dog I met out on a date... and now it happened, and I did...

Thanks for caring guys :)

As to how it went...

Members thankful for this post (4):

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As to how it went...

Those packs are meant for a wild weekend, not to be used in a night!
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaexz View Post
    Those packs are meant for a wild weekend, not to be used in a night!
    I got my first date sans ski instructing since 2001... I've literally been skipping and jumping...

SCRUBS as always can relate to my mood right now...

Members thankful for this post (3):

Man congrats, I really hope it works out!
    This space intentionally left blank.

Kidding aside, I wish you good things.

Members thankful for this post (2):

I don't want to come off as ragging on Kad, but I just read of a feminist who claims that culture is a subset of race.

So, if this doesn't work out, Kad, you have other options.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    I don't want to come off as ragging on Kad, but I just read of a feminist who claims that culture is a subset of race.

Yey, I've always been hoping for a feminazi...

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i don't know who the hell throws a halloween party the weekend before halloween when hallwoeen falls on a friday but it's a welcome distraction from real life no matter what i guess.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Ice 

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

Default The Drunkards Tavern

Awwwwwright

That is all for now.

Edit: disregard.
    Last edited by Hooahguy; 11-01-2014 at 05:46.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Culture is the new term for race.
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

But that's not what she was saying.

That's the problem with the way race is used these days - you try to have your cake and eat it too.

And you end up implying crazy stuff like 'culture is biologically determined by race'.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

And you end up implying crazy stuff like 'culture is biologically determined by race'.
    Good ol' fashioned racism. And it's because of that I see culture as the new term for race, btw.
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

culture is champagne. I'll opt for Guinness.

So no one on the Org did drunken posting for over a year and ahalf? I had to find this thread using the search function ffs

The horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

They were all to drunk to find it
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Ice 

Well generally if Im getting drunk Im out on the town and not in front of a computer, or even a mobile device. When the alcohol comes out, the devices go away.
    Visited:
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Adding to the ongoing saga of feats of gluttony I finished 2.5 liters of beer, two 10 inch pizzas and a 12 inch sub while on a Rambo Marathon. Got halfway through number three before I started feeling a little sick and went to sleep.
    Held it all in though.

Ice 

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lose 40 pounds bcome lightweight. Drawbacks. Ungh
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

I swear, next time Im interrupted during a speech Im offering all of Greeces tanks in exchange for Polands bison.
    Visited:
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

goodmorning drunks

Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455 LastLast