Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 1625

Thread: The Drunkards Tavern

RIP Tosa, my trolling end now Senior Member Devastatin Dave's Avatar

Default Been a while, I'm drunk, look at my penis....

Hi, Obama is still a worthless community organizer. You lefty Euros are nothing but the future corpses of the muslim invasion. your leaders have sold you out. What is the Dong worth these days? I'm old....but I still exist, for now....

I miss the good old days....
    RIP Tosa

Members thankful for this post (5):

Blog Entries

Default Re: Been a while, I'm drunk, look at my penis....

Hi dave, man there have been are a lot of oldies coming back lately.

A dong is worth 0.0045 US Cents but it's expected to shrink the closer we get to winter.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

RIP Tosa, my trolling end now Senior Member Devastatin Dave's Avatar

Grey, simply a wonderful response! I'd tongue kiss you for it, but my homophobia and the possibility of being thrown off a building by a Syrian refugee keeps me from such an action...
    RIP Tosa

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Hello sexy beast how are you

Senior Member Senior Member Idaho's Avatar

Hi Dave, how's things?
    "The republicans will draft your kids, poison the air and water, take away your social security and burn down black churches if elected." Gawain of Orkney

Quote Originally Posted by Devastatin Dave View Post
    Hi, Obama is still a worthless community organizer.
    You seem to crave really hard for him to organize you.

Hi to you, too.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

The turn table slave returns.

Hiya Dave.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Quote Originally Posted by Devastatin Dave View Post
    Hi, Obama is still a worthless community organizer. You lefty Euros are nothing but the future corpses of the muslim invasion. your leaders have sold you out. What is the Dong worth these days? I'm old....but I still exist, for now....

I miss the good old days....
    Glad to have you back. We were just complaining about you.
    Requesting suggestions for new sig.

-><- GOGOGO GOGOGO WINLAND WINLAND ALL HAIL TECHNOVIKING!SCHUMACHER!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    WHY AM I NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS???

Dyslexic agnostic insomniac Senior Member Goofball's Avatar

Default Re: The Drunkards Tavern

Holy crap. Look at all the old relics hanging around in here. Reminds me of '08...
    "What, have Canadians run out of guns to steal from other Canadians and now need to piss all over our glee?"

- TSM

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Holy crap. Look at all the old relics hanging around in here. Reminds me of '08...
    Somebody needs to get Eurythmics toons playing...
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

As you command:

Ja-mata TosaInu

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

I WAS DRUNK AND I HAD TO USE THE FORUM SEARCH FUNCTION TO FIND THIS!

UNACCEPTABLE!

WHEN I AM EMPEROR THIS THREAD WILL BE STICKIED!

Now I have to go to bed with nothing to keep me company except Achillies Tacius - look it up.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Sticky...Sticky....Sticky....[/chanting]
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

Legit cant remember why this was ever unstickied.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Joining in, joining in...

(despite me being a teetotaler)
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hooahguy View Post
    Legit cant remember why this was ever unstickied.
    Was after a member started spewing drunken profanity laden rants which kind of showed the potential downside and it was argued having it stickied promoted irresponsible behaviour.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Member thankful for this post:

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Was after a member started spewing drunken profanity laden rants which kind of showed the potential downside and it was argued having it stickied promoted irresponsible behaviour.
    Oh, in that case, all's well that ends well I suppose. Lets try this sticky thing again.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

[alcohol-infused rant]A*cp*y x34RPT9*yz {eax 'a[/rant]

I find myself surprisingly happy with a little brand called Clontarf as opposed to my usual Dew or Jamesons.

Nothing quite equals the taste of a slow-poured Guinness -- cool, not cold -- on a muggy Florida afternoon. A little caeli music in the background, it was almost an idyll.

Jaegermeister.

Could somebody please explain this? No matter how I turn it around, I cannot see why someone would consume this beverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    Jaegermeister.

Could somebody please explain this? No matter how I turn it around, I cannot see why someone would consume this beverage.
    Pour it into hot coffee and consume outdoors in temperatures preferably below -25 celsius.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemusha View Post
    Pour it into hot coffee and consume outdoors in temperatures preferably below -25 celsius.
    I'd still go for a hot whiskey instead (equal parts Irish Whiskey and boiling water, add in clove to taste). You did try to make a case though, and dumping it into a strong coffee would make it a flavoring and not a stand alone.

Coffee farmer extraordinaire Member spmetla's Avatar

Generally it's supposed to be drunk after a big meal to help digest things. Not sure how it turned into the Jäger-bomb party drink. It doesn't taste bad, it's like cold medicine but for heavy meals with more alcohol.

"Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Four stage strategy from Yes, Minister:
    Stage one we say nothing is going to happen.
    Stage two, we say something may be about to happen, but we should do nothing about it.
    Stage three, we say that maybe we should do something about it, but there's nothing we can do.
    Stage four, we say maybe there was something we could have done, but it's too late now.

So I got into brewing and tried my hand at ginger beer.
    Alcohol derived from refined sugar gives a hangover worse than anything I've experienced before.

The horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

I skip sweet drinks for that reason, not only are you hungover but you have the sourest of stomachs.

My wife learned of this on a cruise from a Ukrainian bartender she had fun with (the bartender's husband was her waiter at dinner).

Ron Zacapa Centenario

I am not a rum drinker. This stuff is awesome.

Not cheap, but the smoothest and richest flavored rum I've ever tasted, with none of that spicing crap.

Ron Zacapa Centenario

I am not a rum drinker. This stuff is awesome.

Not cheap, but the smoothest and richest flavored rum I've ever tasted, with none of that spicing crap.
    81.77€ on Amazon!
    (or rather ~45-130 since the Centenario seems to be on every bottle of various versions)

I quite enjoyed the 7 years old Havana Club, it also has a nice flavor and is around 22€ a bottle, probably can't entirely compete with 23 year old (mixed with 6 year old) Zacapa I guess.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval View Post
    Joining in, joining in...

(despite me being a teetotaler)
    @edyzmedieval
    Of course you are welcome, as the following reminds all of us:

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Baudelaire
    You have to be always drunk. That's all there is to it -- it's the
    only way.

So as not to feel the horrible burden of time that breaks
    your back and bends you to the earth, you have to be continually
    drunk.

But on what? Wine, poetry, or virtue, as you wish. But be
    drunk.

And if sometimes, on the steps of a palace or the green grass of
    a ditch, in the mournful solitude of your room, you wake again,
    drunkenness already diminishing or gone, ask the wind, the wave,
    the star, the bird, the clock, everything that is flying, everything
    that is groaning, everything that is rolling, everything that is
    singing, everything that is speaking. . .ask what time it is

and wind, wave, star, bird, clock will answer you: "It is time to be
    drunk! So as not to be the martyred slaves of time, be drunk, be
    continually drunk!

On wine, on poetry, or on virtue, as you wish."

I skip sweet drinks for that reason, not only are you hungover but you have the sourest of stomachs.
    So yeah I'm replying pretty late but I realized the bad hangover was because of higher alcohols being produced. I didn't do my homework and let it sit at 24 C while it should've been below 21 C.
    Anyway taking a hiatus from brewing atm, so much easier to just buy and get drunk :P

The horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

With the debacle following the last presidential elections and the subsequent disintegration of some radicals' wildest fantasies, experts have observed the surfacing of immense deposits of salty tears and paranoid theories attempting to explain the obvious (or inexplicable, depending on your background). Some of them are of great comedic value, so I wonder if there would be interest in a copy-pasta thread, where the community can share the various gems it has discovered in its wildest Internet navigation. Laughing at other people's stupidity has doubtless entertainment value in an environment often dominated by the hostility of political discourse and can also help increase our self-confidence, in a moment when confinement and isolation are the norms. Would the moderation staff be fine with such a thread or would it be considered to spammy and alien to the principles of the Backroom?

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455 LastLast