Ok,I was playing as Mori on the campaigne map.I invaded Nagato because I was bored,and Shimazu was getting weak.(finnaly)But,Imagawa moved alot of his troops in too.Shimazu decided he chouldn't win the battle and retreated.Then,it was just me and Imagawa,who was neutral with me at the time.He had a MUCH larger army then me,so I hit to call off attack..and the game CRASHED!!!!

Off topic-Going back to a autosave was acctually pretty good,because I chould correct some things I had done wrong on the western front aginst a whould be uesugi Horde.Luckily,Imagawa and Takeda are holding two rich provinces.Musashi and the capital of Takeda.My forces are being over extended trying to fight Shimazu and uesugi at the same time,while staveing off Imagawa as well.

------------------
"I maintain none the less that Yin-Tang Dualism can bo overcome.With sufficent enlightment,we can give substance to any distinction:Mind without body,north without south,pleasure without pain.Renember,enlightment is a function of will power,not of physical strength."-Shang-ji Yang,essays on mind and matter.