Thread: What is missing to complete the mod?

Default What is missing to complete the mod?

Actually, i have in my hand, all the vikings, the british factions by scion, the englisc by scion, almoravids, andalusian, all the germans, alot of fatimids, i hope byzantine are complete by byzantium tw, alot of magyar, at least 6-7 bulgar from scion.
    That is alot of models, i guess we can make something in near future :)
    Bye

Thread killer Member Rodion Romanovich's Avatar

Default Re: What is missing to complete the mod?

I'd say about 10-25% of the units are left to do, then it's mostly coding left after that. I'm sorry but I've not received the latest package of the mod, plus I haven't got as much time as before to spend on the mod, so I can't say much about the coding progress. If I'm not remembering it wrong, there were a lot of people who were prepared to do coding for the mod. Maybe edyz can give a better report on what is left to be done.
    Under construction...

"In countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia and Norway, there is no separation of church and state." - HoreTore

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Sorry for my absence, school work. Damned exams.

Anyhow, I say we got about 20% of the units to do. We still got guys like Russians to do and the Mercenaries also, which are a very important part. Next step to do is to recruit coders do implement the stuff, and work the campaign map before we can get something playable inside.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Okay, so what i do now?
    Bulgar? russian? or what?

I think the bulgar army list is complete, but the Russian isn't yet. So I suggest bulgars if it's ok with you. Their units are listed in the army list thread. Speaking of the Rus units, we really need some help in making an accurate army list for them!
    Under construction...

"In countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia and Norway, there is no separation of church and state." - HoreTore

Complete the Bulgars.
    Wait, what about Khazars?

@LegioXXXUlpia

Hmmm... I'll talk to the guys of Rus: Total War. They might be able to help us out.

@Palissa
    Can you send me the latest package of models/skins please?

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Join the ICLADOLLABOJADALLA! Member IrishArmenian's Avatar

Is there a way to arrange a set rebellion. Not unlike the slave rebellion in Rome Total War. If so, I don't know the year, in fact I don't know the years that this game covers, but could Valencia, break away at one time, and El Cid would emerge as its leader? Its kind of late to suggest it, but the idea came to me and I didn't want to stay quiet.

"Half of your brain is that of a ten year old and the other half is that of a ten year old that chainsmokes and drinks his liver dead!" --Hagop Beegan

It would require the removal of one other faction, I'm afraid. But it seems RTR have been able to spawn armies and characters are certain times, so triggering a rebel army spawning could be possible. But not a new faction unless another faction is removed.
    Under construction...

You can spawn an army though without needing a new faction.
    Check the Modding Questions to see this.

Proud

Been to: