Thread: Blue Lotus Open Beta

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Blue Lotus Open Beta

Is the full version coming out soon and will it be this confusing to install????

I WANN PLAY WIT HUGE ELEPHANTS
    RTR forums: mercman
    TWcenter: angmar_nite
    SCC: king henry

Unhappy Re: Blue Lotus Open Beta

Congratulations hoggy, you deserve the highest praise for your achievements!

Been playing for 3 hours as the Choson, and the sheer extent of the work that has gone into Blue Lotus is astounding. Can't wait to go into battle against the Demons.

Well done hoggy

Antagonist
    "Society is going down the drain, and it's everybody's fault but ours."

Arthurian Total War Developer

Angry Re: Blue Lotus Open Beta

Hoggy you are god!! Downloadin now, BTW the music pack link doesint seem to be working.

WOW........ Finally.......

THank you Hoggy

The first thing I checked when I got off work was world cup score and this mod.

And my dream finally come true!!!

Indeed, I'd also like to know if this mod works on BI. It is perhaps one of the most anticipated community mods, and congrats for making all the way to an Open Public Beta Hoggy!

Senior Member Senior Member hoggy's Avatar

It's not compatible with BI yet unfortunately. we tried but there were a few hurdles we couldn't jump. Possibly in the future.

I should point out this mod is a team effort not just me There is a list of members in the current status link. Hope everyone is enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by hoggy
    It's not compatible with BI yet unfortunately. we tried but there were a few hurdles we couldn't jump. Possibly in the future.

I should point out this mod is a team effort not just me There is a list of members in the current status link. Hope everyone is enjoying it.
    Umm... What exactly is wrong with the BI version... >_>? I have it installed on BI right now, and it appears to work fine. (As in, RTW folder, not the Bi folder) Is there something I should look out for, should I reinstall entirely? Its been smooth sailing for the entire time and I've played for at least 20 turns, no CTDs or anything o_oa.

Angry Re: Blue Lotus Open Beta

Becos i realy want the game! so upload the game on filefront or gamershell!!

Tried to upload it on filefront and gamershell twice and each time the ul broke off after about 3 hours, I'll make a final attempt uploading it at Rapidshare this weekend.

Current Blue Lotus TW Leader Member Rinsui's Avatar

Check the "Rinsui's updates" thread.
    A direct link to the upload can be found there.
    If it doesn't work -> send me a mail.
    Cheers,
    Rinsui

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

Thanks guys. Though I swear last time I checked the links worked. Those that did not work anymore were removed.

Is the install procedure still the same as listed on 6/12/06? You need a special unpacking tool? Thought I had read where this was going to be cleanedup and streamlined?