Thread: March PCGamer UK News?

The cover of the March copy of UK PCGamer magazine says it has Shogun Warloard news. Can anyone from the UK tell us what it says?

Insomniac and tired of it Senior Member Slyspy's Avatar

Doesn't say it on the cover of mine, but there is a preview of the expansion. Just a preview, so its just the same info as on the STW website really. Its got some nice if small screen shots with some interesting terrain and some of the new units, but these might well be on the website as well. Although why Kublai Khan should be invading 16th century Japan and facing musketeers is beyond me. Some confusion on the journalist's part over the campaign and custom/multiplayer games I suspect.

------------------
    "Put 'em in blue coats, put 'em in red coats, the bastards will run all the same!"
    "Put 'em in blue coats, put 'em in red coats, the bastards will run all the same!"

"The English are a strange people....They came here in the morning, looked at the wall, walked over it, killed the garrison and returned to breakfast. What can withstand them?"

Yep, there had to be something wrong with the PCG preview, they'd lose their reputation otherwise...

But there is a thread on this matter already in the Expansion forum. Why not check it out there?

I think we're starting to see the preliminary stages of General Discussion's and MI-EP's amalgamation here. I thought that would happen only when the 'pack is released...

------------------
    "The warrior who does not know his business is like a cat that does not know the way of ratting."
    - Tsukuhara Bokuden
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure