Thread: How are things going?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How are things going?

Hey haven't seen much activity here lately... is the mod dead? or are things just slow at the moment?
    "…Birds of battle screech, the grey wolf howls, spears rattle, shield answers shaft. …Then many a thegn, laden in gold, buckled on his sword-belt. …The hollow shield called for bold men"s hands..."

Join the ICLADOLLABOJADALLA! Member IrishArmenian's Avatar

Default Re: How are things going?

I don't know. I would like to though. I applied for this mod, but I cannot help it along right now, for I am currently getting married.

"Half of your brain is that of a ten year old and the other half is that of a ten year old that chainsmokes and drinks his liver dead!" --Hagop Beegan

"'elp! I'm bein' repressed!" Senior Member Aenlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IrishArmenian
    I don't know. I would like to though. I applied for this mod, but I cannot help it along right now, for I am currently getting married.
    Well, congratulations, IA! Or condolences, whichever you deem more appropriate to your situation.
    "Dee dee dee!" - Annoymous (the "differently challenged" and much funnier twin of Anonymous)

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Things are stagnating. I prepared for a free summer to work on BTW and AoVaF, but I still have my neck tied with my parents, and they filled up my time with basketball training(ok, I love that, and I wanted it), swimming pool, theatre(sheeesh ) and other stuff.....

If anyone wants to help...
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval
    If anyone wants to help...
    Sure... although I'm not that reliable these days, since I'm currently on my summer-hollidays at my parents... but hey! fill me in on what you need.. and I'll see if I can help
    "…Birds of battle screech, the grey wolf howls, spears rattle, shield answers shaft. …Then many a thegn, laden in gold, buckled on his sword-belt. …The hollow shield called for bold men"s hands..."

Arbeit macht fleisch Member ScionTheWorm's Avatar

why not...