Thread: Kinda slow around here...

Default Kinda slow around here...

What is the development team doing right now? Are we any closer to another update (the Parthians or Ptolmaic Egyptians might be nice)?

Default Re: Kinda slow around here...

ehm...the problem is this: many skins have unfortunately been lost and have to be replaced...prometheus has stopped modding so I need another source for the skins (which I alredy have ^^), but since school began again I don't have much spare time...learning 4 foreign languages and all the other stuff takes a lot of time so there isn't much spare time left for me which I can use for modding...so...it's going to take a while until the rest can be released...

Hmmm,
    which .tga's have been lost....I might be able to do a few re-skins for you.

Huh. How did they get lost, pray tell? Or does Prom just not want you using the skins he made?

Quote Originally Posted by Naja
    Huh. How did they get lost, pray tell? Or does Prom just not want you using the skins he made?
    Its probably down to a corrupted hard drive and no back up files. Thats when I usually lose stuff.

p.s good luck with your school stuff Prof.

Can we at least know what faction update we will get next? It's only fair for us old-school patrons.