Thread: This mod looks good, but I had an error message

Default This mod looks good, but I had an error message

I forget what it said, it was in the wee night hours last night, but either way this mod aint running right. I tried to load it, I tried to play, but all I accomplished was wasting 25 minutes of my day, WAITING for RTW to copy itself, what a mockery of me, this mod must have been put back on the shelf. WAITING for someone to resurect it, but I can't mod, so I'll take my precious wecious time to someone else ('s WORK) this mod aint no good, but what can I say, I can't mod so I'm here like a (something that rhymes with good).

Anyway, would it take too long just to correct that one little itty bitty error?

Udder than that.... great (attempted) work!
    Eras Total Conquest, your Eras TW for Kingdoms.

Vermonter and Seperatist Member Uesugi Kenshin's Avatar

Default Re: This mod looks good, but I had an error message

Chill, you installed it incorrectly in some way. If you tell us exactly what you did to install it, or make a second attempt to install it and then tell us exactly how you installed it (in case you forget what you did this time) someone will be able to help you. The mod does work, and many people have successfully installed and played it. I am in Germany on an exchange trip for the year, and my family has pay by minute internet and I have none of the relevant files with me so I will not be able to help you, but I am sure someone will.
    "A man's dying is more his survivor's affair than his own."
    C.S. Lewis

"So many people tiptoe through life, so carefully, to arrive, safely, at death."
    Jermaine Evans

I don't believe this needs a seperate copy of RTW as it doesn't override anything. That could be the problem. It was with Chiv.
    Last edited by Wladyslaw IV; 11-18-2006 at 15:34.
    Eras Total Conquest, your Eras TW for Kingdoms.

Vermonter and Seperatist Member Uesugi Kenshin's Avatar

I'm not going to slap you with warning points for cursing once, but you should edit your post and remember that this board does not tolerate swearing.

This mod does require a second RTW install and does override things, but again I can't get too specific because I am in Germany and don't have the files because I don't even have RTW at the moment.
    "A man's dying is more his survivor's affair than his own."
    C.S. Lewis

"So many people tiptoe through life, so carefully, to arrive, safely, at death."
    Jermaine Evans