Thread: Feedback & Campaign reports

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Feedback & Campaign reports

You have done a wonderfull job with this mod. I have only had time to play a little bit, forgive me if you have already covered this.
    Trees.....I do hate the trees from MTW, is there a way to improve?
    Unit description pics-are pixelated...is this so or am I needing to flip a switch in my preferences.
    Army formations-at the beginning of a battle I am unable to clcik on a unit and place them, I only have the option to set the army formation....or is that just the attacker? Anyway can we set some Samurai-like army formations available?
    How about a short mfile added in about Bushido? And maybe one about basic tactics? With a few illustrations...just to add to the mood and enjoyment. There will be folks playing this who didnt play STW......
    Ok i`m going back in
    dimeolas

Default Re: Feedback

...am getting a `spare hero` slot....
    ....are you going to redo the interface?
    ...and i`ll assume the evnt pics...
    Dimeolas

Clan Takiyama Senior Member R'as al Ghul's Avatar

Hello Dimeolas,

seems you have some catching up to do. It's all in the threads.
    Unit info pics are being worked on.
    When attacking you can only choose a formation, we can't change that.
    Formations, we might change them also, but it doesn't have priority now.
    Spare Hero Slot will be substituted by a huge list of characters barocca has prepared.
    The campaign interface looks now exactly as in S:TW.
    All event pics have been changed.

Screenshots:
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=48442
    Main thread:
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=48323

I don't think you have the last avaiable version?

Singleplayer: Download beta_8
    Multiplayer: Download beta_5.All.in.1
    I'll build a mountain of corpses - Ogami Itto, Lone Wolf & Cub
    Sometimes standing up for your friends means killing a whole lot of people - Sin City, by Frank Miller

...thank you, sounds like this is well towards completion then. I must have either missed something in download or installation because my event pics are from MTW as is the interface. No matter at this point tho......just having fun with it.
    dimeolas

Quote Originally Posted by Dimeolas
    I must have either missed something in download or installation because my event pics are from MTW as is the interface.
    Next version will have the STW interface and new event pics.

_________Designed to match Original STW gameplay.

Beta 8 + Beta 8.1 patch + New Maps + Sound add-on + Castles 2

...dont know if itys just the mod settings but I remember it happening in the MTW....when there is a rebellion and the original extinct clan reemerges...and they have 3 and a half full armies of the toughest and most expensive troops....bad for gameplay and balance and not historically accurate. Can anything be done. happened in a neighboring province that had been ravaged by war for years. The conquerors were attacked and i stepped in to save them...the origianl owners reemerged with 57 troops of high caliber......where were these guys hiding all along. I know where they will go....game unbalance.
    dimeolas

Default Re: Download & Install information

Castles on Easy difficulty are actually "Easy"... as in, I can finally successfully assault one with an inferior force. So it could be too easy. ;) But it's n00b/non-RTS'er friendly.
    "Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity...
    ... the product of screwing being newborn virgins and the product of pacification wars being peace."

Default Paranoia

...am I the only one who cant stand for there to be envoys/princesses in his provinces? I KNOW they are up to no good......so I counterspy each and every province then produce some extra ninja and start cleaning. Of course if there is someone from a clan that i want to deal with in my province I wait until they can contact me.....then they die. Then when my provinces are clear I figure my neighbors want that same sense of security......so I clean their provinces as well. And well....since `I` dont trust their people...well better safe than sorry.
    D