Thread: Rules/ Table of Contents - Read this first!

Default Rules/ Table of Contents - Read this first!

Welcome to the Medieval II: Total War guides forum.

This forum works differently from the others here on the org. While anyone may replay to any of the topics, only moderators are able to start new topics. This is because the forum is designed to stay slim and to the point, containing only the faction threads and any outstanding pieces of educational writing.

The org has a strict no swearing policy, and it will be enforeced here with an iron fist. We have a widely varied membership, consisting of many ages and cultures; many members have children. Therefore a PG language level is aimed at. If *s are used they must blot out the entire word with not a single letter left, or they will be treated the same as an uncensored word.

All posts must contribute some useful information, ideas or strategy to the topic in hand. Any posts which do not run the risk of being deleted in order to keep the theads on topic. This is not the place to chat about your campaigns, or to cheer on other players; you may do that to your heart's content in main M2TW forum. Strictly no spamming allowed.

If you have any suggestions or comments relevant to this forum, please post them here.

If you need anything feel free to contact myself, or Kekvit Irae.

Speaking of Kek, here's a note from her:
    This is a Warm Fuzzy© forum, and, as such, we do NOT allow vulgarity in here in any of its various forms. I make it a habit of selectively replacing swear words with embaressing phrases. So if you do not want others to know that you wear a pink tutu to the ballet after a buff gym workout, please refrain from saying anything that would make a nun faint.
    On the same note, the word 'rape' will also be selectively edited at my leasuire. I understand that there are several definitions for the word. However, Medieval II: Total War does not use the word to describe a battle result. Neither should you.
    Consider yourselves warned. If you end up in a tutu you only have yourself to blame

Table of Contents
    England
    France
    Holy Roman Empire
    Spain
    Venice
    Byzantium
    Sicily
    Milan
    Scotland
    Russia
    The Moors
    The Turks
    Egypt
    Denmark
    Portugal
    Poland
    Hungary

Useful pages not in this forum
    Tips and FAQs for M2TW in the main M2TW forum.
    Neoncat's Guide to handling priests/imams
    How to beat the Mongols on open ground, by GuyofJerusalem

Outside this site Please note totalwar.org cannot be held responsible for content on pages outside of this site.
    dateyourgame's M2TW tactics videos. There are some other educational videos on this site.
    DarkKnight's Mission Guide
    Last edited by frogbeastegg; 05-14-2007 at 20:13.
    Frogbeastegg's Guide to Total War: Shogun II. Please note that the guide is not up-to-date for the latest patch.