Thread: Sengoku Jidiai campaign

Default Sengoku Jidiai campaign

I started as the Takeda, and right away lost 2 of my 3 eastern provinces except for the middle one, but the turn after I reclaimed both the turn after, I also headed straight into the Imagawa, Uesugi, and rebel land nearest me, I quickly had Shinano, Hida, Totomi and Mikawa. even the daimyo's that fought were weak, I made sure I killed the daimyo and the heir. the funniest was the Oda, I attacked both their clan lord and heir who both merged armies in Mino, and I killed both in the same battle, and without ever stepping foot in the center of Japan I defeated the Oda and turned them into rebels, at this time Echigo, Dewa and Sado also fell under my control, I then moved into the center of Japan, by this time I have the most troops and am the wealthiest in Japan. I took the center and surrounded the only remaining Mori provinces left (which are separated by one of my territories so they can't help each other)they were the 2nd clan to fall (Oda, Mori) I also took the Shimazu province on the mainland, I also own Awa and Awaji. the only mainland forces left to oppose me are 1 province of the Uesugi and my allies the Hojo. and the Portugeuse have been no where in sight yet. I think I'll unify Japan before they ever show their faces. lol, I thought that the enemies were going to be hard to beat, the only really hard one has been the Shimazu, since they build up so many forces, but I've only fought them once.
    http://z8.invisionfree.com/Ages_of_Conflict/index.php?
    - check out my brand new historical ancient war discussion site!

Default Re: Sengoku Jidiai campaign

the Portugeuse showed up, but only to the Imagawa on the big island, then the Imagawa took over that whole island right after they made contact with the Portugeuse, my guess is that they're using the arquebuses, they made contact with me too since I hold nearly all of mainland Japan and all of the little island except for the one last remnant of the Shimazu, so I took the arquebuses and am now getting ready to snuff out the last province of the Uesugi and Shimazu, then it'll be an all-out war with the remaining Imagawa on the big island, the last step in unifying Japan.

Camel Lord Senior Member Capture The Flag Champion Martok's Avatar
    In my own little world....but it's okay, they know me there.

Nice, Takeda. May your foes fall before you!
    "MTW is not a game, it's a way of life." -- drone

Weird Organism Senior Member Drisos's Avatar

Was that at Expert?

Anyway, nice story It'd be even nicer if you'd post a few more details and a couple of screenshots. If you play another campaign and have some free time

- Chu - Gi - Makoto - Rei - Jin - Yu - Meiyo -

I would post screens if I knew how to take them.. X_X sorry.. I know I'm a little slow on most PC stuff

Retired Member matteus the inbred's Avatar

Very good campaign, fast and impressive. I am yearning to play Shoggy again now!
    If they are still alive (you haven't said you defeated them yet) keep a close eye on the Hojo with spies, just in case they tech up to Legendary Geisha and chop all your daimyos, allies or no allies!

Or better yet, take all their heads! Pity you can't offer them a peace settlement on the condition that their leaders all commit seppuku, as was historically the case...
    Support Your Local Pirate

Ahaaaaaar

the Hojo now have one province remaining, the one closest to the last Uesugi land :P

Quote Originally Posted by Takeda Itetsunaba
    I would post screens if I knew how to take them.. X_X sorry.. I know I'm a little slow on most PC stuff
    Someone (forgot who & where) said that you can use F2 during the game, and it saves screenshots to the 'tgas' folder of Shogun.
    As Deng Xiaoping said: 'Black cat, white cat. It doesn't matter. All that matters is that it catches mice.'

The true worth of a man is to be measured by the objects he pursues.
    --Marcus Aureleus (121-180) Roman emperor (161-180)

Weird Organism Senior Member Drisos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by devichat
    Someone (forgot who & where) said that you can use F2 during the game, and it saves screenshots to the 'tgas' folder of Shogun.
    There you are, Takeda Itetsunaba!
    - Chu - Gi - Makoto - Rei - Jin - Yu - Meiyo -

ah, well I've already beaten it and haven't seen a single Geisha, nor arqubuesier, or the Dutch