Thread: Extra anus kills four-legged chick

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Default Extra anus kills four-legged chick

More compelling news.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Forzie the four-legged chicken will cluck no more.

Forzie the four-legged chicken will cluck no more.

The Te Uku-bred Barnevelder chick - hatched at Marlene Dickey's property at the start of last month - has died.

But it wasn't the extra legs that led to its death, more likely an extra anus, Mrs Dickey believes.

"He developed two bottoms and I think he got glugged up," she said.

While she was surprised by Forzie's death - he weighed a "good pound of butter" and was gaining feathers slowly - it was not totally unexpected, she said.

And it was fun while it lasted.

"He was a bit of a laugh."

Looking ungainly on its extra legs but twice as cute, the bird was an exception to the rule that chickens with defects are not normally born alive.

He was found dead on Friday and is now in the Dickeys' freezer waiting to be stuffed.

After he's been to the taxidermist, the family plan to donate the bird to Auckland Museum.

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

Default Re: Extra anus kills four-legged chick

Weird!

Bet it was gay with two butts.....yup
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

agitated Member master of the puppets's Avatar
    where destruction lay around me from a fight i could not win

Talking Re: Extra anus kills four-legged chick

...i'm sure the uh museum will be ...pleased?
    A nation of sheep will beget a a government of wolves. Edward R. Murrow

Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness. —1 John 2:9

A very, very Senior Member Adrian II's Avatar

"He was a bit of a laugh."

Is there any point to this thread? Or to 'cut and paste' threads in general?
    The bloody trouble is we are only alive when we’re half dead trying to get a paragraph right. - Paul Scott

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian II

Is there any point to this thread? Or to 'cut and paste' threads in general?
    They're amusing tidbits to the general diet of political discussion. Stuff whose spirit belongs to the Frontroom, but whose material sends it to the Backroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian
    They're amusing tidbits to the general diet of political discussion. Stuff whose spirit belongs to the Frontroom, but whose material sends it to the Backroom.
    Unless there is a wider point to be made, your double-barrel chicken belongs in neither.

Headless chickens like us do belong in the Backroom, that much I understand.
    The bloody trouble is we are only alive when we’re half dead trying to get a paragraph right. - Paul Scott

Throw a fit, Adrian.

Ambiguous Member Byzantine Prince's Avatar

This is bleepin stupid.

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneApache
    Bet it was gay with two butts.....yup
    What are you getting at? Are you postulating that an STD killed the chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by GoreBag
    Throw a fit, Adrian.
    Cluuuuuck!!

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian II
    Cluuuuuck!!

... touche...

Anyway... the thing that made me cluckle in the thread was that it said that he weighed, "A good pound of butter," as opposed to a good pound of what?
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Must be the result of another partially formed bird getting fused with that one. for a minute there I thought they were going to eat it...

I would suspect that a similar defect would be voluntarily selected, if given the option, here in the United States. I admit that the population would be small, but one that exists nevertheless. The surgical requirements of this defect make it untenable given the surface area required, though a natural overgrowth of these areas would lend a hand.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    The Backroom is the Crackroom.