Thread: Crusades destinations

Default Crusades destinations

As a Muslim faction, is there anyway of finding out the destination of a Crusade?

There's been a Spanish one parked the other side of the bridge northwest of Cordoba for nearly 10 years now, but I've no idea if its heading for my Moorish lands or not.
    I'm at war with Spain and am blocking the bridge but there has been no attempt at an attack. Curiously there is no sign of any devastation either - black scorch marks - so perhaps its argument isn't with me, but its a funny route to take to Jerusalem/Antioch/Whatever if that's the case
    "St Juniper once said, 'By his loins shall ye know him and by the length of his rod shall he be measured.' The length of my rod is a mystery to all but the Queen, and a thousand Turkish whores, but the
    fruits of my loins are here for all to see. I have two sons, Henry and.... another one.
    Step forward, Harry, Prince of Wales."

( King Richard in Blackadder)

Default Re: Crusades destinations

A message informs you of the destination when the crusade is called for. I think you would have to remember the destination yourself... or take the initiative, kill the infidels and throw their corpses to the dogs.