Thread: Suggested Mods for EB??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Suggested Mods for EB??

I was wondering what are some of the more popular mods for EB you guys use in case I might also want to install it. Or the more useful, better ones you guys reommend, or do you not use any mods at all??

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Default Re: Suggested Mods for EB??

I don't use any mods at all (Because EB needs no more help to be awesome), but I would suggest:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=65581

This is by TK, and includes a couple of units that are in EB 0.8, as well as new Sprites (I think).
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Re: Suggested Mods for EB??

Quote Originally Posted by CountArach
    I don't use any mods at all (Because EB needs no more help to be awesome), but I would suggest:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=65581

This is by TK, and includes a couple of units that are in EB 0.8, as well as new Sprites (I think).
    Actually, it doesn't: you'll have to install Edyz MapMod, Bonny's Spritepack and Bonny's adaptation of TK's minimod indepently (and in that order) to get it to work.

(Edyz Mapmod includes Bonny's Spritepack, but I don't think it has the latest, CTD-free version).
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Gin Tonic Drinker Member iberus_generalis's Avatar
    Scallabis (mordern Santarém)- Lusitania(modern Portugal)

another that i like very much with EB, is the DustCloudmod, that changes the default yellow dust to a more brown and realistic dust... the effect is priceless very good=) Skymod1.32 is really good too...

my two sugestions
    DustCloud Mod
    Skymod 1.32
    "Deep in Iberia there is a tribe that doesn't rule itself, nor allows anyone to rule it"Gaius Julius Caesar

I suggest you try Prometheus' Campi Fiori too. You can find it in the grass add on thread in the RES GESTAE subforum.
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

Quote Originally Posted by Tellos Athenaios
    I suggest you try Prometheus' Campi Fiori too. You can find it in the grass add on thread in the RES GESTAE subforum.
    Which is included in EB 0.8 and looking nice. We will though make it an optional feature, as it will slow down older computers.
    "Debating with someone on the Internet is like mudwrestling with a pig. You get filthy and the pig loves it"
    Shooting down abou's Seleukid ideas since 2007!