Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which hairstyle should I choose?

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

Default Re: Which hairstyle should I choose?

How much weight did you lose and what happened to all the hair?
    I think he donated the hair.

Oh well, I was joking.Yeah, I dont have a sense of humour
    Last edited by Caius; 07-04-2007 at 20:12.

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

Medical Welshman in London. Senior Member Big King Sanctaphrax's Avatar
    Cardiff in the summer, London during term time.

100g. I'm donating the hair to a charity which uses it to make wigs for children who've had chemo or radiotherapy.
    Co-Lord of BKS and Beirut's Kingdom of Peace and Love.

"Handsome features, rugged exteriors, intellectual chick magnets, we're pretty much twins."-Beirut

"Rhy, where's your helicopter now? Where's your ******* helicopter now?"-Mephistopheles.

Quote Originally Posted by Big King Sanctaphrax
    100g. I'm donating the hair to a charity which uses it to make wigs for children who've had chemo or radiotherapy.
    Good man.

Tree Killer Senior Member Beirut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God's Grace
    Good man.
    Ma man!
    Unto each good man a good dog

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Now that the hippy period is over, when are you going to get a decent job?

I like your new haircut, it looks great on you
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Quote Originally Posted by Big King Sanctaphrax
    You are the best.
    This space intentionally left blank

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

A young Sean Connery, if ever I saw one. And for a fine cause.

Around here, you'd have to carry a stick, when walking about.
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.

Toh-GAH-koo-reh Member Togakure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan
    ... Around here, you'd have to carry a stick, when walking about.

Now, now don't scare the poor guy--it hasn't gotten that bad, has it?

[Still laughing ....]

The cut looks good, BKS. My question is: how are the ladies taking it? I wore my hair very long from 1990 - 1998, ala Robert Plant. I finally got tired of folks not knowing my name and referring to me as "the guy with the hair," and cut it short. For several months I had unknown women asking "why? Why?!"

I've since thought about growing it back, but I don't relish the thought of taking 15 minutes to give it a proper washing, of having to find an expensive stylist to keep it looking cool, and tying it back like Steven Segal much of the time, as suits and shaggie hair aren't so fashionable these days.

I donated my shorn locks to a similar cause at the recommendation of my hairstylist. He handled it for me.
    Last edited by Togakure; 07-05-2007 at 02:26. Reason: added topic-oriented blurbs
    Be intent on loyalty
    While others aspire to perform meritorious services
    Concentrate on purity of intent
    While those around you are beset by egoism

misc kanryodo

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

This thread? This thread was your choice to premier in?
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

How could one even think to argue with that...
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

BKS did have some nice hair though. I had forgotten about that pic of him in drag.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

BKS, Andre...

I have seen too many of the .org's leaders in drag

I wonder what that says about us...

Members thankful for this post (2):

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

11 year old thread... wow.

11 year old haircuts?
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Nice haircut! Now you have an opportunity to make such a hairstyle as you posted on the first three pictures, you just need a good hair gel for it. Applying it on hair allows forming locks and holding it together just make sure that the product can be combined with your hair type. Here is the manual on how to choose the right hair gel, hope it will come in handy.

baldness is my choice :)

There is no doubt about it, that hairstyle means a lot for women.

That's why I prefer to change it as often as I can.

Member thankful for this post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234