Thread: The new graphic engine

Default The new graphic engine

First of all, i like to say Hallo to all members of this wondeful community. I never posted nothing before because i am italian, and my English is very bad (have pity of me, please!!). I considered that M2TW have a new graphic engine. Do not you think that this mod will be considered outdated before the end of works?

Default Re: The new graphic engine

Graphically? Yes, but then all those cloned not-clone-looking armies are a real match for the kick-ass samurais we've got! It doesnt make M2TW better, and even then...

EDIT : Wow, that absolutely made no sense... and even then...
    Last edited by Taneda Santôka; 12-01-2006 at 22:32.

Defender Troll Member Revolting Friendship's Avatar

lol

The patch and unpacker are coming in few days according to CA. I have been playing a lot of M2TW lately and i agree that its superior compared to RTW.The problem with M2TW is that we dont have anykind of importer tool to import new models or skins in M2TW while we will get the unpacker from CA.
    So there is lot to think about.
    Last edited by Kagemusha; 12-02-2006 at 03:03.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Default AW: The new graphic engine

I like the idea for a Ran no Jidai in M2TW,but at first:make it ready for RTW,PLEASE!! ^^

Wink Re: The new graphic engine

yea then M2TW joke.

Master of Puppets Member hellenes's Avatar

Just a correction M2TW is running on a revamped RTW engine....so there is no new engine even CA themselves said that...
    Impunity is an open wound in the human soul.

ΑΙΡΕΥΟΝΤΑΙ ΕΝ ΑΝΤΙ ΑΠΑΝΤΩΝ ΟΙ ΑΡΙΣΤΟΙ ΚΛΕΟΣ ΑΕΝΑΟΝ ΘΝΗΤΩΝ ΟΙ ΔΕ ΠΟΛΛΟΙ ΚΕΚΟΡΗΝΤΑΙ ΟΚΩΣΠΕΡ ΚΤΗΝΕΑ

The best choose one thing in exchange for all, everflowing fame among mortals; but the majority are satisfied with just feasting like beasts.

Well I suggest finishing it for RTW, then if you want, port to MTW2, I feel it would be bad for the mod if your were to delay for MTW2. TOO MANY issues with MTW2 and we have no Idea how long before being able to modify it proper.

Plus its wrong to have the fans wait for a mod so long to only delay for a new game, and then what says CA doesnt release another and the mod never really gets finished? Look at EB, its lost alot because of not being finished. Atleast RTW and SPQR had their time in the light. Better to have a finsihed mod on an old engine, than a incomplete mod on a new engine. ;-)

Cant wait till this mod is finished!
    LT_1956 Creator of SPQR: Total War

SPQR:TW Mod forums

Seems this passed quite unseen ....

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...=seiitaishogun