Thread: It's a crazy world.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default It's a crazy world.

Don't know if you heard about his disgusting case, but last week someone broke into a school, and slit the throat of 8 year old Jesse. Poor guy got burried today, absolutily disgusting. They do have a suspect, time to reconsider our stance on capital punnishment for the truely wicked.

RIP

zombologist Senior Member doc_bean's Avatar

Default Re: It's a crazy world.

Why did he do it ?

RIP Jesse
    Yes, Iraq is peaceful. Go to sleep now. - Adrian II

Beats me, justice department is firmly keeping their jaws together, so it's no doubt, once again, a TBS patient on his leave. There is no certainty that the guy they arrested did it, but he admits that he was in the school, we will see.

(for those unaware of the dutch system, TBS patients are criminals that are too dangerous for prison, that is why we put them in open institutions where they can leave whenever the hell they please)

edit, at geenstijl they have some more info, seems like the filthy beast just needed money and was caught by Jesse. That was reason enough to bleed him dry. Sounds like a TBS patient indeed. Can't link because of pg rules, you know the way.
    Last edited by Fragony; 12-07-2006 at 14:49.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

I oppose the death penalty.

There are moments when I almost wish I did not -- this is one.

Prayers for his family.

What is the point of allowing a known violent criminal any chance to see the light of day aside from looking up over the walls and wire? They have already demonstrated their inability to function within society.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

My bet is that if someone would have seen it and hunted the criminal down, they would simply lock him up as well, as that's how it works here in The Netherlands (luckely we had prince Bernhard)

Anyway I oppose the death penalty too, but for some thing like this I would easely change the law.

TBS'ers shouldn't go to the TBS-facility, they should be locked up, in a little prison, 2m by 2m with only a bed and a chair.

Quote Originally Posted by Stig
    My bet is that if someone would have seen it and hunted the criminal down, they would simply lock him up as well, as that's how it works here in The Netherlands (luckely we had prince Bernhard)
    Ya, you have the right to be silent and pay taxes. TBS system is rotten to the bones, I wonder how many more deaths we will see untill the socioloco's and other children of the seventies finally understand that the social sciences aren't perfect and some people just can't be helped. Here in the netherlands criminals are victims of society first, and after that they are a pet-project of psycholoco's with pink shaders and a red heart.

zombologist Senior Member doc_bean's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony
    Ya, you have the right to be silent and pay taxes. TBS system is rotten to the bones, I wonder how many more deaths we will see untill the socioloco's and other children of the seventies finally understand that the social sciences aren't perfect and some people just can't be helped. Here in the netherlands criminals are victims of society first, and after that they are a pet-project of psycholoco's with pink shaders and a red heart.
    When our generation takes over ? Young(er) people are a little more 'conservative' , dare I say realisitc, than older generation. Plus, we don't look up to politicians as people used to (well, that might be the politicians own fault for being so effing stupid).

Well, one can hope. The justice/prison system in most of Western Europe is rotten to the core though.
    Yes, Iraq is peaceful. Go to sleep now. - Adrian II

This is truly tragic. It reminds me of something that happened here. At a primary school an elderly teacher who was nearing her retirement was savagely beaten to death with something like a cricket bat or something. Totally disgusting by a guy on P. I don't get why it is always the most innocent people who just end up in the wrong place at the wong time.