Thread: Lusotannan unit oddities

fancy assault unit Member blank's Avatar

Default Lusotannan unit oddities

Just a few minor things i've noticed

1. The Loricati Scutari have worse stats (10 att, 21 def), than Loricati Caetrati (11 att, 22 def), even though they cost more and are supposed to be better. My guess is their stats got mixed up

2. The most elite unit (the armored spearmen, starts with ''D'', i can't recall the name ) apparently can't be recruited anywhere (i have all barracks built in 2 cities, including the capital)

3. Only about half the ''faction'' units can be recruited in the capital, no cavalry, while other city has all (except those spearmen)

4. Some earlier units can't upgrade their weapons in the blacksmith, since their weapon type is set to ''missile'' even though their main weapon is thrusting spear (Scortamareva, Gestikaponann, Caetrannan)

Well, that's all, nothing game-breaking.
    Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullheadhq View Post
    Now I can even store my dick in EB underwear

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

Default Re: Lusotannan unit oddities

the diadoskelli or something, those heavy spearmen aren't suposed to be recruitable in their capital I believe. They are regionals in iberia and are only recruitable in (a) certain region/regions. The same goes for some other units. Ofcourse recruitment can vary depending on your government type and also don't foget to check the local conscription centers.
    The stats you mention are likly to be an error yes, there a few more of these but if you see one keep reporting.

Father of the EB Isle Member Aymar de Bois Mauri's Avatar
    Staring West at the setting sun, atop the Meneltarma

Quote Originally Posted by blank
    Just a few minor things i've noticed

1. The Loricati Scutari have worse stats (10 att, 21 def), than Loricati Caetrati (11 att, 22 def), even though they cost more and are supposed to be better. My guess is their stats got mixed up
    I'll check that.

2. The most elite unit (the armored spearmen, starts with ''D'', i can't recall the name ) apparently can't be recruited anywhere (i have all barracks built in 2 cities, including the capital)
    As Gertgregoor said, they are not a Lusotannan elite unit. They are a regional elite unit only recruitable in MIC 4 in Asturia and Cantabria.

3. Only about half the ''faction'' units can be recruited in the capital, no cavalry, while other city has all (except those spearmen)
    Strange.

4. Some earlier units can't upgrade their weapons in the blacksmith, since their weapon type is set to ''missile'' even though their main weapon is thrusting spear (Scortamareva, Gestikaponann, Caetrannan)
    RTW bug. We'll sort it though.

Aymar: diodoskelli or whatever (those elites) have MIC5 at the moment, is that a mistake then?

Quote Originally Posted by Gertgregoor
    Aymar: diodoskelli or whatever (those elites) have MIC5 at the moment, is that a mistake then?
    No, you're right. Unless Lusotanna cannot build a MIC level 5.

I myself cannot recruit any unit in Tyde, despite having both local and faction MIC up to level 4. I suspect that's a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Laundreu
    I myself cannot recruit any unit in Tyde, despite having both local and faction MIC up to level 4. I suspect that's a bug.
    No. It's just that those regionals aren't made yet.

checkt his post about Lusotanann recruitment:
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showp...75&postcount=2