Thread: Missing files when adding a new faction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Missing files when adding a new faction

Hi there,
    I posted this in the .com forum , but nobody answers :( , i hoped maybe smbd here knows how to fix this.
    Well i managed to add a new faction but now i have a lot of missing files, my system.log text-file shows them , here are some examples:

23:03:56.140 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_serbia.tga is missing
    23:03:56.140 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_serbia.tga is missing
    23:03:56.140 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_serbia.tga is missing
    23:03:56.140 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_serbia.tga is missing
    23:03:56.140 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_serbia_roll.tga is missing
    23:04:29.828 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/serbia/#Serbian_Spear_Militia.tga
    23:04:29.828 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/serbia/#Serbian_Mounted_Archers.tga
    23:04:35.734 [data.missing] [warning] Missing unit card data/ui/units/serbia/#Serbian_Spearmen.tga

these last 3 are units, in the game all my units exept generals have the unit card of peasants because of the missing files and on the battlefield i don't see them, just the shadows of missing army (although i must admit it's kind of funny and cool watching 1000shadows run and kill the enemy )

When i go to this Data folder i don't see no Menu, no menu/symbols, no ui or all those folder found in rome total war , i JUST have
    data/animations/
    data/cursors/
    data/fmv/
    data/sounds/
    data/world

Is THIS NORMAL?????what happened to the good old rome folders like
    /loading_screen
    /menu
    /models
    /textures
    /scripts
    /sky
    /etc

Can anyone help me??

Don't worry, I don't exist Member King of Atlantis's Avatar

Default Re: Missing files when adding a new faction

Is THIS NORMAL?????what happened to the good old rome folders like
    /loading_screen
    /menu
    /models
    /textures
    /scripts
    /sky
    /etc
    Did you use the unpacker? If not that is your problem.

Download the patch and the unpacker is in there if you have not done so.

can u give me a link from where to download the patch?

never mind , i downloaded it