Thread: Strange sound bug? "Reinforcments have arrived!" when my battering ram breaks the gat

Default Strange sound bug? "Reinforcments have arrived!" when my battering ram breaks the gat

My battering ram gets to the gate: "Our RAM has done it's work! Now it is up to our men!" Usually this is when it breaks through.

Battering ram breaks gate: "Our reinforcements have arrived!"

I have NOT been modding sound files, so is this a new bug from the patch or what?

It announced enemy king killed correctly in battle...

Anyone in here encounter this? Known fix for it? Nothing?

Default Re: Strange sound bug? "Reinforcments have arrived!" when my battering ram breaks the gat

Heaps of sound files are out of wack. My favourite is when assaulting settlements with allies and their ram breaks through.

"Enemy rams are through our gates"

err.. not my gate yet, but will be!

Anyway more important things worry me about the game.

Default Re: Strange sound bug? "Reinforcments have arrived!" when my battering ram breaks the gat

You also get the 'our ram has done its work....' one if you accidentally smash your own gates with artillery :P
    From wise men, O Lord, protect us -anon
    The death of one man is a tragedy; the death of millions, a statistic -Stalin
    We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area -UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer

Default Re: Strange sound bug? "Reinforcments have arrived!" when my battering ram breaks the

It's been there since before the patch. I've only noticed it when playing as France, though.

Default Re: Strange sound bug? "Reinforcments have arrived!" when my battering ram breaks the

that's interesting... that's when I first noticed it too..