Thread: New Cas file problem

Default New Cas file problem

I was trying to create a new unit on RTW, and I used a large variety of differents units on it (for example: the arms of a armenia, the body of a legionary, the head of a hoplite and so on) After i did it all and put the bones of another unit on it and make a new unit, but once i tried to export it, it fails...someone mighty help me?

here is the unit shape to download: DOWNLOAD HERE(384KB/ extension: .MAX)

Default Re: New Cas file problem

Ok, I tried to dont change the parts of the shape, so I have imported a barb peasant and just chage the vertex positions and place my texture with some changes in the UVWmap and when I tried to export the unit i get this error:
    "Problem occured while reading the vertex wiegths of vertex 287 in mesh Body_400. Make sure each vertex has exactly 1 bone weight"

Anyone know anything about the "Skin Modifier" or "Weigth Table"?

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix K Guild
    Anyone know anything about the "Skin Modifier" or "Weigth Table"?
    It sounds like we're in the same boat here. I saw a button for removing the current skin modifier, but I've no idea how to add a new one, or how to weight the model.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Yeah, me too

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Anyone know any good guides for us n00B modders, something to help with weighting the model?
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

There is a guide in tutorial section which contains a lot of modelling info
    I can't even open your uploaded cas file to check it unless of course it is my max studio